So I'm gonna be staying in a hotel room alone with my sister this weekend...

So I'm gonna be staying in a hotel room alone with my sister this weekend. How do I go about seeing her nude or seducing her?

get her black out drunk then just go to town

looking for a less rape-ish way

>wear a mask
>rape her
>???
>profit

>

thats the only way its going to happen

no spying suggestions?

Flirt and send signals, come on to her. If that doesn't work, confess your true feelings and see if she's down.

>obvious bait

ask her if she wants to watch spongebob

wut?

story of pic

not sure, probably just some mexicans being mexicans.

I thought that was dirty filthy muzzies. I guess Trump is right about slaughtering mexicans too then.

how old is she?

let her catch you naked doing something innocent like cleaning your teeth in the bathroom or showering or some shit and be like 'meh, you've seen it all before'. just normalize that shit.

Post pics of sister so I can tell if she's even worth chasing.

This

>gets caught
>family legit hates him until he is forced out of the house at 18
>no one ever speaks with him again

you dipshits have amazing foresight

>go to bathroom
>leave door cracked open
>masturbate, but don't cum
>cum when she opens the door
>make sure she can see the laptop screen with a pic of her on it

Speaking of, got any bikini pics of her?

What would make you think that?

Mexicans are fucking animals. This image of them coming here as hard working people in search for a better life is jewish propaganda.

>posting in a thread about some kid trying to fuck his sister

yea taking the moral high ground there

Buy alcohol.
Get a board game.
Get drunk.
Play truth or dare.
Start with simple dares.
Show me your boobs. Get an erection. See where that goes.

>implying this isn't just bait and OP isn't a fat loser trying to get someone to post CP

im trying to fapp to the thought of this guy banging his sister and you to are distracting me

this

This.
Also, every game works fine if you put "strip" in front of the name. Even Strip Monopoly.

No, i was thinking the board game is a distraction and usually fun. You play the board game while drinking and when she's tipsy you play truth or dare.
For strip anything to work she has to already be willing to strip for you. You gotta get her drunk so she becomes a bigger whore than she already is.

ask your father, he's clearly your mother's brother.

Of course, alcohol has to be involved to start a strip game.
But in my experience (not with sisters, tho), its easier to add stripping to innocent board games than starting something like Truth or Dare.