Argentina - Tunisia

Germany equalized

noice

no one else watching?

What the everloving fuck is wrong with these refs

what is wrong? seems fairly ok too me

>too
to

They are Macedonians, ofc they refball for Slovenia.

Ridiculous amount of two minute suspensions, in some cases for completely normal defending

hanball referring is random anyway

Do you think Slovenia can win a medal at this tournament? Our media are full of hype, but I don't think our team is good enough.

It was on both side though. And I would say the only ridiculous one was the one where German touched the small Slovenian guy. It was the neck region though so that often gets called. German was just unlucky cause the Slovenian is super small.

I don't think so. You will have troubles when the pace slows down cause you have zero shooters from outside. Where dfuck are your big guys?

I have no idea. I don't normally watch handball, so that's why I'm asking for an opinion here.

I dont disagree
But stripping teams of players really hurts the game
Hopefully they arent so suspension happy in the second half

Referring is the biggest problem in handball. It's so inconsistent. And there are no clear guidelines what is penalty. Hoping for somewhat equal criteria is the best you can do. So far, refs didn't really influenced the game, so in my book, that's ok game.

Man slovenia is fucking unlucky right now

SLAWONIA GETTING BTFO NOW

They're just unlucky.

We still suck and let too many chances slide.

what's up with the green, white and blue? it's also the colours of your football kits iirc

Have we always been this shit and was the Euro Victory a fluke/hyped up team effort?

Or are they just uninspired during the Olympic Games?

its early in mornings

you try playing handball at 9:30

They played even worse against Brazil, what was the excuse for that game?

Was played in mornings too
+ adverse atmosphere

We always loose to Germany. It's like Arsenal vs Man U

Red, white, blue is overused and we use green instead, which is also our national color (it represents our forests and green scenery in general)

We have no big guys.
[spoiler]FOR YOU[/spoiler]

thanks, familia

Not even a single shooter? What happened to Mackovsek? He supposed to be the next big thing. Also, where is Marguc?

Mackovsek went to Germany which turned out to be a bad career move. That was followed by a bunch of injuries and some time in Qatar. Now he has came to Celje and we all hope that he can get his shit together and finally starts performing the way we were hoping he would.
There was also another guy Cehte who also moved to Qatar and basically told out national team coach to fuck off. And there is Heningman who is a 19 year old kid and he got injured on games and was replaced before todays match.

Kroatien - Frankreich next

>tfw german war machine rips you a new one

Thanx for info. I actually saw Slovenia play in world championship in Spain few years ago. Not sure Mackovsek had even 20 years then and he already looked like a super talent. He should be fine in Celje, they are known for their work with young players.

el classico

I'm gay for gensheimers hair desu

bump

WHEN WILL OMEYER RETIRE????? :D :D :D