Can you even give me ONE single reason why you wouldn't vote for Donald Trump to become the next President of the...

can you even give me ONE single reason why you wouldn't vote for Donald Trump to become the next President of the United States of America?
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

etherzone.com/body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think he has plausible ideas that would fix any problems.

>I don't live in the US

You really need to work on your argument.

He has repeatedly demonstrated that he has no idea what the consequences of his actions will be.

not an argument
care to give an example?

I'm not a zionist cuck selling my daughter to the jews and giving all american money to Israel.

Because not even the United Snakes deserves to have a white Idi Amin as president.

STUPID

He's a con artist and he's in on the fix. His job was to exploit the isolationist rhetoric perpetuated by Fox News to steal away the GOP nomination from the real candidates (all of whom polled better than Shillary), which is why the media constantly kept him up on the screen. He was the only one anybody voted for because he was the only one most of them had heard of.

Now his job is to say something offensive and inflammatory whenever they need to distract people from new revelations about all the disgusting illegal shit Shillary does on a regular basis.

Trump should be voted in power because I think it'll go a long way to building bridges between Russia and the West, as both he and Putin are respectful of each other. I hope that we, the UK, can appoint a proper PM so we can work towards building bridges again with America, which has been damaged since Brexit (albeit I do support Brexit).

I'm not American so not au fait with it all. What illegal things has Clinton done?

This. Americans are poorly educated, so they won't respond well to things like "policies" or "facts". They need a fascist daddy or mommy to communicate to them with simple, emotion-oriented ideas they can understand.

Trump was put in this election to hand the presidency to Hillary Clinton, just like John Kerry was put in the 2004 election to hand Bush a second term.

In the 2020 election we'll see a similar game.

i cant think of 1 single reason why i WOULD vote for that shit stain

He has no political experience, and I'd be willing to be money he has no clue how policies work or how laws get passed or what congress is

Bet money**

I'm not American

She sold foreign policy. The Clinton Foundation accepts large donations from foreign nationals, and in return, the Clinton state department gave those nations special treatment. Contracts, weapons deals, "relief" (i.e. more money).

To say nothing of the growing list of people who had dirt on the Clintons and then turned up dead.
>etherzone.com/body/

Honestly, the email thing alone would cost literally anybody else their political career, but she's essentially the head of a legal mafia.

No one asked for reasons to vote against him it's why to NOT vote for him.

not american fuck you OP i win

Your daily reminder that both of the official asshats are part of a system designed to keep the majority of people fucked.

His tax plan is to lower the marginal tax rate on highest income earners to 25% which is a far cry from the current 39% or the 52% it was under Reagan.

This would create a budget deficit of $10 trillion which he has offered zero input into how he would offset.

Basically his tax plan is to fuck over the working and middle classes for decades in order to make himself wealthier. And this should be zero fucking surprise because he's done the same fucking thing for decades with his other businesses.

I will never trust a businessman. Especially a successful one.

>inb4 but you'd trust a politician?
This isn't about anyone else or my reasons for voting for them. It's just one reason I'm not voting for Trump.

lol and trump has nothing to do with the actual mafia amiright?

He boasts about all the bribes he's paid government officials and he calls $Hillary "crooked" for accepting bribes. That's one big ethical disconnect there.

He mocked a disable reporter. Kind of shows a lot about his character

Foreign policy.
>abandon the japs and south koreans to fend off kim jon un and his shitty nukes
>shit on NATO
>thinks it's easy to just ask Saudi Arabia for oil
also
>thinks we can beat ISIS + insurgency with just 30k troops
plus other stuff i'm too lazy to list

They're both disgusting. That's why we need as many people as possible to vote third party.

I'm not an American and can't vote in their election. :/

He lacks a basic understanding of how the US government works