Are qt virgin gf's real?

Are qt virgin gf's real?
How do I get one if I'm an autistic neet who lives with his mom?

Ask Jeb Bush

don't be any of those things and you're well on your way

Who cares
All women are sluts anyway

get a job, get a flat or a flat share

move to 2D you fag

no
you will die alone

If you have a virgin gf, it means you're not getting laid

My advice would be to workout and get your own place. Maybe throw parties to meet people. I know I met my former gf at a party I threw and she was a virgin when we met.

Why do you want a virgin though, out of curiosity?

find a cute girl at a college with zero self esteem

Better for sacrificing

Because I'm also a virgin and I though maybe it would be less awkward or something.

I just don't think I would be ocmfortable with a woman who already had like 30 miles of dick in her already
And what if she compares me to someone shes been with in the past and decides to leave me because I'm not as good as them and she knows she can get someone better

Carlos.

A flat what? Care to explain?

There are a lot of sluts out there who are into taking guys virginity. Chin up user. Hit the weights and move out. A qt3.14 will turn up

> what if she compares me to someone shes been with in the past and decides to leave me because I'm not as good as them

Then learn how to not suck. It'd be better to learn how to actually please someone and fuck your gf's brains out then have her think sex is just mediocre and not enjoy it/not want it because you suck at it and she doesn't know any better

Most of the virgins I've fucked were pretty indistinguishable from the other guys skill-wise. Just take her suggestions and pray you have a big dick.

I guess that makes sense but if she's your gf she's with you for reasons other than sex. I think I'd you got confidence girls would be way more into you and you wouldn't really need to worry so much.

Also to get confidence seriously throw big house parties with lots of booze. There's nothing better to boost the ego than being being king for a night. People love the host at those things.

All women have already been fucked. Get it?

It's just 6-7 inches and pretty skinny

/thread

>lift
>get job
>leave house
>?????
>profit

Plot twist
Virgins are terrible in bed. Get a girl who knows what she's doing and you'll be happier

girls carry the DNA of men they've fucked inside their vaginas for the rest of their lives

are unicorns real? Only if you believe they are.

Flat= britbong for apartment

Source or bullshit.

Date milfs, they love young virgins.

/thread