What did this guy do, again?

What did this guy do, again?

Whined about feminists, which of course appeals to the many kissless virgin basement dwellers on here.

Hue Mongus

>doesn't know what he's talking about
>posts anyway
Awesome job!

>kissless
High standards

Okay, enlighten me then fam

HE SEXUALLY HARASSED AND ABUSED AN INNOCENT WOMAN

Go read the story yourself, nigger?

this guy is a perv bigot cis piece of poop
god will punish him

>fam
what are you?

All he said was his name was Hugh Mungus and the bitch went off. He made a dad joke and she called it sexual harassment.

>whined about feminist
Someone has no idea what happened.

a redditor tourist

Raped

He was being interviewed about a new police station or something when some psycho bitch ran up to him and started harassing him, When she asked him for his name he said "Hugh Mungus" that is the extent of the story.

Hello newfriends, good to see you've acclimated yourself to this board. Now if I might suggest you fucking kill yourself and lurk moar.

>helping people to stupid to help themselves
You're why humanity is doomed.

>gets singled out as a newfag who hasn't grown out of memes and imported reddit speak
>no you
Poor little guy.

How would they lurk more if they're dead? Knuckledragger.

be Hugh Mungus

I've been on Sup Forums since before you had pubic hair. You're the kind of faggot that would call Moot a newfag.

Sorry, seeing someone say something utterly wrong about a true hero deserves to be corrected.

You can stop pretending you got here before 2009 now. No one was ever going to believe you to begin with, kid.

>before 2009
>thinks that's old

pic related, it's you

Youre both faggots

>he hasn't been here long enough to grow out of image macros like everyone else did back in 2010
xD

Better a faggot than a nigger posting from a cellphone.

Ive been here since 2003

I've been here since 1993.

>AOL Keyword: Sup Forums

ignorant feminist spotted
>>

He's just pretending because when he uses the annoying little brother routine to try and get attention in real life people just ignore him.

hugh