What does it feel like to be a successful sporting nation?

What does it feel like to be a successful sporting nation?

Shh slav, clean toilet

feels good

we are good in athletics seba

Feels quite good, but we are a nation of immigrants so feel free to join us

I'm an Eastern European, though I speak without an accent and nobody can tell I'm from anywhere but USA. I was working in London for the first time recently, and I was shocked at the degree to which you pieces of shit discriminate against us. I swear, half the bar conversations I heard were about how subhuman Poles or Albanians are.

Nice blog bro what you doing in londonistan

Boo hoo

We don't fucking like anyone, go home if you don't like it

I did!

I was only there for a few months. I'm a lawyer.

You guys got a nice bronze in cycling!

Because you lot are white mate. It is still legal to discriminate against white people. You could never get away with discriminating against someone with a Muslim or African background say, a Swed or a German.

Poles are honorary Americans, friend. Our medals are yours as well

I was there in the months leading up to and about a month after Brexit, so that probably had something to do with it too.

I dunno
>tfw

Just increase import from Africa bro, you will be sport super power in no time.

Country really doesn't NEED all these unskilled people

Kinda meh, how can something be fun when you ALWAYS win. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

It feels like shit during summer, but great during winter

t. benefit scrounger

But you've got most beautiful girls. Watching her right now.

No idea 2bh
>tfw winter sports are still 4 months away

Why does inferring that forced deflation of wages in order entice Global corporations into a country, while simultaneously forcing a rental property boom in order to keep house prices high, so that the current government can win another election before interest rates must be increased in order to avoid deflation in the Pound, inevitably bursting this artificially created housing bubble and thus crashing the housing market as people will not be able pay their mortgages, resulting in home repossessions due to enormous negative equity created by a buyers market thus leading to a stop in house construction leading to redundancy on a larger scale than in 2008 in many industries then having a ripple effect of less money circulating into the economy and thus leading to financial Armaggedon is a bad thing, make him a benefit scrounger?

>you

As a citizen of the best sporting nation in the world (indisputable) I can say it's a pretty great feeling desu

Feels pretty good.

No no no. He said successful, not whatever "this" is

PER

MEOW

Poland should have won the cycling.

if you are being mentioned on par with albanians then you must really be a shitstain to a society to deserve that

Best South American and Central American.
It's not like the rest of the world exist for us and we exist for them.

It doesn't mean anything. We're the most dominant winter olympic nation but barely anyone cares outside the olympics. And when our athletes don't perform they get slaughtered by the public.

>anything other than gold in mens basketball is considered a national embarassment

its not all fun and games

Belong to both Jamaica and the US, feels good breh

this i literally cant enjoy watching basketball, especially when so many ppl turned down the call up so our team is weak this year

>Getting tired of winning
Shillary voter detected.

A real American never gets tired of winning.

feels great.

Albanians are subhumans. Poles are just our Mexicans but they are nowhere near as bad as Albanians

Lamela was MOTM for Spurs today also Danny Rose was really good, Walker has learnt how to cross and Jannsen looks like a hearty player.

The bad thing is Eriksen and Kane and Jan were not being good football players like they are supposed to.

Stop embarassing us, you retarted cock sucker

Are you alright? We have 2 medals coming from volley yet. Stop being a cuck, ashamed of your country.

Much more hype to watch olympics since you have someone to cheer for.

If you have no chance to win, it'd be like watching a football league without a favorite team.

Kurwa, jest zajebiscie byc Polakiem. Nigdy nie chcial bym byc jakims shitskin'em. My Polacy wygralismy w loterii zyciowej, nic tylko sie cieszyc.

idiot is your girlfriend from a polish village or something