g/fur?

Bump

BUMP

sees g/fur. instant boner.

oh yes femboyssss

tasty dick

hot.

Somebody does have a comic to post ?

I have always wonder. How does it feel to nut your self empty in one?

lol wish I knew what it felt like for someone to empty one in me

I'm straight.

Why does this turn me on?

>I'm straight.

I'm afraid I have some bad news.

Nothing wrong with a little feminine penis and girly boy action

thats what I used to say. then I had a dick in my ass.

I swear, I like girls.

But gfur is so cute, and I don't know what it is, but having things inside your butt feels good.

How did that feel?

Did you turn full homo or did you still like girls?

>I swear, I like girls.
Don't worry, most of us said the same thing.

you can't know until you try bby

you realize you can like both boys and girls

(I'm not the same user, just sharing my experience)

I bottom for my boyfriend 90% of the time we have sex. It feels amazing.

oh my gosh that was years and years ago and I still do it quite often. it was a amazing. I didn't completely think I was gay at first but after many fights with myself I figured out I was gay. So yeah I'm a gay dick loving furry fag.

like literally bottoming is the best fucking thing ever. I hate topping now.

You will

I think I'm just going to go for gay sex, even if I regret it afterwards.

The thought of having my ass drilled feels too good and I'll probably regret later on if I don't.

doooo ittt you lit won't regret it trust meee. I started when I was 13.

ps same user you started with

I definitely regret not taking chances I could have had in highschool, so I make up for it by getting fucked now in college :)

>
story?

Yeah, do it once, for the experience. You might not enjoy it, but fuck it, it's part of life. Find a partner you can fool around with, use protection, and have some fucking fun.

Society gets so caught up on "OMG r u gay?" How about just fooling around and not worrying about it?

get on all fours and stick your bitch ass in the air user

friend stayed the night mom said we had to stay in my room whole night. sucked each other off at 12 next year. day before my step dad and moms marriage my friend fucks me in my brothers room. it was great. weird at first. takes some adjusting but great after that.

What do you get out of it? I want to try it but I keep thinking it will only be good for him, and pretty boring for me.

Is it a physical or emotional thing?

Both. You've got somebody's peepee in you, so there's obviously the pressure and butt-stretchy feeling, but that fades with time (your ass won't turn into puddy too,I'm still tight after many fuckings)

There's also the hugging, kissing, licking, sucking, that comes with sex with another guy. All of it adds up to one amazing emotional ride.

its really a physical thing. but it kinda does depend for people. I know it makes me cum sooo much better. like its amazing. Its really hard for me to describe but its like theres magical stuff that gets rubbed when you stick a dick up there. See when I have a dick up my ass I can actually kinda feel the stimulation in my dick and yeah. its great idk how to describe it.

like he said also it is emotional too. I fell in love with my friend and now I can't get over him lol

I have some good news. You can be bisexual. Now go have an orgy.

I mentioned the emotion part! >:U

Suck my dick user

I would absolutely love too

Open wide bby

made me laugh for some reason

tbh, I can't really get hard with dildos alone, so i'm not sure if I would with a guy

Hello.

ok
Id suck dat in a heart beat

More?

Try being on top? You can jerk it while you ride some meat.

>kissing and hugging
gay

then we fucked like every weekend for a few years. He got experimental into like rimming and stuff after a few years. He was really curious about a whole lot of stuff like one time he wanted to try feet stuff.

best kind of gay

groce

nah

I like it when he hugs me when he's balls deep in my ass.

hugging hairy obsese neckbeards isnt my thing tbh

I'm not hairy or obese.

Merry Christmas btw.

yea same here
so i only give hugs to cute boys like myself.

More footjobs

Speaking of sucking...

cant see shit from that pic
take better ones pleb

Good bait, but that's all you're getting.

Have some furries instead.

Beep boop I am a faggot