Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that there was nothing wrong with this scene?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that there was nothing wrong with this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ron-Ikenfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This scene was literally the death of a career.

WHEN YOU FIX THIS DOOR

No, humans are numerous, as are their opinions.

We will never agree on anything.

BDH >>>> Kisrten Dunst

Just rewatched this movie and this scene was bad but not as bad as everyone made it out to be. The real problem was Sandman being in it at all. Too many villains and they ruined the origin story by making him Uncle Ben's "true killer". Also Topher Gracen as Venom was pretty bad.

The second movie was so goddamn good why did they have to do this crap with the third ? sad

Sort of.

The scene was kind of stupid and pointless, but it was a little funny and appropriate to his character.

I don't get the hate for the scene though, it's not attempting to portray someone being cool, it's portraying what Parker THINKS being cool is like.

I fucking loved this scene when I was a kid

Me too. I thought Peter looked cool and alpha in that scene.

i know im dealing with autistic raised by anime kids but there's this thing called self awareness and humor. the writers whipped up a time in which spiderman was becoming very arrogant and confident in himself, thinking he is a pussy master. this scene was terrific, lighthearted and self aware. this scene and especially the scene where he is playing pianos and sliding on angled chairs are a delight.

okay buddy lets not go too far with this

Good job reading all the posts you're responding to you drooling halfwit.

lick my ass >:)

Yeah ok where u from?

I enjoyed it as well, but I think it went on for far too long, it just felt like it was hammering the point home a bit too much.

lick my ass in a derogatory and figurative manner that indicates that you are beneath me in all aspects of character >:) I Am A Heterosexual And Even If I Was Gay I Would Never Let You Actually Lick My Asshole Let Alone Be Near It No One Is Worthy Of My Perfection, My Innocence, My Purity. yes i am far more physically beautiful than you are.

Just give me your address so I can toss your salad (if you know what I mean).

It was bad for the movie's target audience I remember crying in theater because a group of guys and grills were having a great time making fun of it. I know the verdict on who I am, you can spare me.

For someone who isn't invested in his capeshit being taken serious and who has some sense of humour it's a great scene.

sorry, but i formally decline. (if you continue to pester me on this matter you're no better than an actual rapist)

Stop being such a prude.

Not that other guy but I'll let you like my ass.

>like my ass
Liked and shared ;)

There are no good spiderman movies

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ron-Ikenfc

Keep in mind hes actually acted like this in the comics before, Peter can be an arrogant prick sometimes

Moar liek licked and shaved amirite XDXD

I still don't understand what's supposed to be wrong with it.

spiderman 3 is unironically the best film in the trilogy

not even joking

it was an excellent scene

Nah, the doc oc one's the best, but it's still only meh