I have bought some candles, it's raining outside, and I have a new IPS monitor...

I have bought some candles, it's raining outside, and I have a new IPS monitor. What film should I snuggle and get comfy to Sup Forums?

Comfy movies general

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/may/30/antibiotic-resistant-bacteria-health-fragile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard candy

Hello freditt

Dersu Uzala 1975 - Group of russian soldiers and geographical surveyors in 1800 go to the far wilderness of russia

Dumb frogposter

We are all going to die thanks to antibiotic resistance!
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/may/30/antibiotic-resistant-bacteria-health-fragile/

>he actually paid extra for the IPS meme

>a new IPS monitor

how does it compare to a TN?

can you see amazing new colors and blacks?

I want one this year sometime

BTILC

The life aquatic or lost in translation

I have a 1440p samsung PLS

Colors are amazing except for dark blacks. I paid 600€ and havent even used it for 6 months fämälämäwastoflife

Significantly worse for movies than a TV but significantly better than a TN. Good enough for me.

> spending a bit of money on something you'll be spending time with 12h a day everyday of your life is a meme

then what are you using now?

the explorers

I got this chair to spend time in, better use of money than computer peripherals fämäläm.

unforgiven

Samsung tv and muh ipad. Also a laptop hooked to the tv. My pc died ages ago.

redpill me on this chair

American Pop

KAB Seating is used in real 24/7 professional applications all around the world. You would not know it unless youve worked in air traffic control towers, oil rigs, ships, factory monitoring rooms.

This model has 8 electronic airbags in 6 locations for perfect comfort. Its the top model.