Should suicide booths made available to the public? Discuss

Should suicide booths made available to the public? Discuss.

Depends, what happens to the body's?

yes but itll never happen.

the wealthy people who would have to be involved in getting their companies to produce such booths would never do it. because once too many commoners have an easy way out who will make up the bottom rung of society. without losers who hate their lives and make less than 100thousand a year they cant enjoy their lives at the top.

OP here. Let´s assume that the person who uses the booth can decide that themselves. If no decision is made the body gets cremated and the ashes are scattered

Yea so I wish I could finally fucking do it.

Why? The decision should be hard.
And not easily available to you when even you're having a bad day.

Why would you need a booth to"fucking do it"?

assume that a booth is more certain. no chance of survival.

however paying for it does seem stupid.

Yeah. We should have them. First mention in fiction that I know of them was in Robert Chambers' The King in Yellow. He called them leathal chambers. It's probably in public domain at this point should anyone want a short read

Who fucking cares?

The CEO of suicide Corp could skull fuck each corpse individually for that personal treatment. The only sensible question is does the person suffer before dying.

Helium asphyxiation would be the best choice I guess

OP here. I'm a faggot.

Stop it. Youre hurting my feelings

This would be a great idea for population control. In a few decades when the population is too high, this will be an excellent solution. It'll also be good for the gene pool because we'll have a future of non-suicidal people who you can depend on.

OP here. I've never had a girlfriend in my life.

That's such a fucking stupid question. Why would someone pay to die for it to be painful? People would just kill themselves at home then. Fucking idiot.

The least painful way to kill yourself is pouring gasoline all over yourself then setting yourself ablaze. Trust me, you won't feel a thing and you'll be dead in less than a second.

No. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, if it is easily available then people who are just in their lower swings would end it immediately, whereas a lot of them rebound to good swings after a bit of time.

only for Sup Forumstards

Some people don't have the balls to do it themselves.

Wouldnt entering the booth and initiating the process be more or less the same as doing it yourself?

fucking fagget, you don't know those people, if they wanna die fucking let them, it's their life not yours.

by a temporary problem you mean life?

And for all the Question to people "What about this and that" It probably would be like in the show, where you choose if your death is painful or not. And for the bodies, i say let them go underground to fertilize farm lands or ship them to a fast food joint.

The almighty doesn't want to see us dying without playing the game.

Yeah except the machine would be the one killing you.

Its a persons birthright to end their life

But i think you should like request that at some administration office and have to wait 1 month, if you still want to kill yourself then they will offer you a physically painless way
Thats how it should be

If you jump off a building or hang yourself its technically gravity killing you. where is the difference?

this