Thoughts Sup Forums? just bought this for $60

thoughts Sup Forums? just bought this for $60.

What are you, OP, some kind of faggot? R.A.T master race.

it's short, unlike you im not a manlet so my hand is too large for it.

have the G402, love it.

Only downside is that every once in a while it develops a double click, which has happened to every Logitech mouse I've ever used, so watch out and get warranty replacement asap if that starts happening

such a meme mouse

this is the 502 not 402

have the G502 mouse and love it.

Should of gotten the RGB version, same price

Yeah I know. Same brand, same product line, very similar mouse.

Nigga I'm 9ft 2 and play basketball and my penis is 13 inches long when it's soft

I've had this mouse for 2 years now and I have no regrets.

I've had this mouse just over a year, and I love it. Highly recommend.

The R.A.T. is a piece of crap, with a fucking bad sensor no where near the one in that G502.

Bought this for 80$ 5 years ago, used it ever since.

Shit quality buttons that wear out quick and double click.

My nigga, I bought it for 30 bucks and i've been loving it ever since.

Bind its scrollwheel to fire in CSGO and tec-9 your way to victory XD

The only complaint I had against it yas that left click button was too narrow and i would occasionally press the G8 button, but then i got used to it.

just got the g900. Your mouse looks really similar. I'm loving the g900, i think i'd like that one too

not the same price, and it was $60, half of store price, cause it was on kijiji (craiglist for canadians)

this is literally the mouse i was using befor ei got this one,m 3 years, still flawless, great mouse, just wanted to upgrade

>friends have all spent $100-$300 on "GAYMEN" mice and keyboards
>I've been using the same regular $20 usb mouse and $30 nonmechanical keyboard for years
>outperform them in nearly every game we decide to pick up

I still don't understand how people don't realize all this "gaming" gear is a gigantic fucking ripoff.

They put a few colorful LEDs on something and you idiots are willing to spend an extra $100 on it.

>Exact same specs and performance as Gigabyte Force M7
>for some reason costs $50 more
>people still buy it because it's green

Best mouse on the market right now, Nice pic OP

Easily the best mouse available. It's sensor is unmatched. The wireless g900 is also amazing. The first wireless mouse that does not suck.

> When you're poor AF and try to overcompensate.

>when you are shit at games and think spending money will fix it

kek

> When you so shit you assume other people are as shit as you.

Gaming mouse is actually helpful, but unless your keyboard is broken no real reason to get a gaming keyboard

>so shit that you deny being shit despite being at the bottom of the scoreboard at the end of the game
You're in shit denial son.

I have the rgb version and it's a decent mouse, but to be honest, I like the g5-style better.
The thumb rest is too long for my taste, because I tend to have the side of my thumb slide on the mousepad for better control.

I agree about "gayming" shit, but this does not apply here. This mouse really does have the best sensor on the market. Everything, even non gaming feels better with it.

Yep. Denial. KEK.

When you get a job call me.

Im out niggas.

best decision ever.
Unlock the scroll wheel.
Push

it

to

the

limit.

woW youRE SUcH a hardcoar gAYmr man

Gaming mice are no better than any decent optical mouse with around 500 DPI and a decent polling rate. You can get one for $10-$20 easily.

Adjustable DPI is sometimes convenient, but in no way necessary. Especially considering most games let you change sensitivity on the fly with macros and such.

Ridiculously high DPI mice are a huge fucking gimmick that a lot of people bought into.

tl;dr
Stop wasting money on shit. You're showing respectable peripheral companies that they can charge completely outrageous prices with no actual increase in quality.

Especially for low sense players.
Regular mice usually can't keep up with the speed required.
The mouse I've been the most successful with before switching to low sense was actually the old microsoft intellimouse with the ball.

Just because you can race well in a piece of shit car doesn't mean you wouldn't race better in a formula 1 car. Try some of those peripherals for a couple of weeks and then switch back to your old setup. There is a BIG difference

Not sure what point you're trying to make.

I called my friends with expensive gaming peripherals shit, not you.

If you get a bit of self esteem, you won't have to take everything as a personal attack and instantly get defensive.

Have had my 502 for about a year now. Love it. all the buttons are great. I dont even use it for gaming, i just have them macrod to things like home, end, refresh, copy, paste, next track.

Before this I had some wireless MX1000 thing and charging it was a pain. It also lagged like hell sometimes

Low sense players don't have to stay low sense players. I haven't found a game yet that doesn't let you adjust the sensitivity.

Unless you mean low common sense players. In which case you're right. They need to buy expensive shit to make them feel superior.

lol I just bought the same mouse too, but will arrive tomorrow

I have almost the same mouse. same thing but with less buttons on the side. only two, but I love it. fits my rather small hand perfectly.

I think you misunderstood what I wrote.
For me and other players it's a choice to play low senssitivity.
Allows for better aiming, especially at distances greater than 100m, as well as better tracking of moving targets, which is important for games that require more than two headshots to kill an enemy.

Great choice i am using the same one!

I was given a fancy mouse and keyboard to try.

Mechanical keyboards don't make a fucking difference besides drive me insane with constant loud clicks. The macro buttons might have come in handy for something or other, but I can't really think of what. Don't need them.

The gaming mouse was kind of nice, but my mouse performs exactly the same besides the adjustable dpi setting. It didn't make me more or less accurate, just had a few extra buttons.

Gaming mice do not out perform a quality standard mouse of similar specs. They do, however, cost significantly more.

A 500 DPI mouse can fulfill all the needs you might have. Lowering the sensitivity to 0.001 and turning your mouse to 4000 DPI does not make you more accurate. Especially at normal resolutions like 1080p. But it's still extremely minor at 4k.

lel

You could kys for free

I'm not even playing at 4000DPI. It's at 400DPI.
Doing a 270° spin requires me to use the whole width of my mousepad (~35cm).
Since switching to low sense I've become a lot better.

Sure, some of the stuff of the mouse is superfluous, like the weights.

Jesus Christ OP, are you 17? That's literally and metaphorically edgy as fuck.

No edit button? Too bad.

No there should be.

Maybe we should be able to upvote posts too, right?