Classic Sup Forums survival game!

Classic Sup Forums survival game!

YOU HAVE BEEN PURGED FROM YOUR VILLAGE,AND THE KING'S SOLDIERS ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR SQUAD TO KILL YOU.
YOUR GOAL IS TO SURVIVE WITH YOUR SQUAD.
YOU WILL COMMAND THEIR MOVES,AND MAKE THEIR DECISIONS WITH YOUR ROLLS!

Rules:
Dubs-Realistic decisions/commands
Trips-Unrealistic decisions/commands (Trips have a priority)
I will pick the first get,not the best.
One update/one day
5 foods per man per day
10 water per man per day.
Good luck!
DAY 0:

I go North to Varrock.

RRs are enabled.

muh squad goes into town and kills all the citizens

fuck reroll

bump in the meanwhile.
Its not hard to get dubs,is it?

Dubs: One kills himself by smashing his head into a rock because he was forced to leave his family in the village.
Trips: Everyone smashes their head into a rock because they was all forced to leave his family

roll

again

again mane

roll

check em

check these

Roll

why can't i get gets?

kidnap and hold villager for ransom in exchange for horse

I am cursed with the no repeating digits spell

reroll

Dubs
>Kill my squad then myself
Trips
>God joins my squad

It's a win/win situation

reroll

tame bears

there will never be repeating digits

roll

roll

We elect Trump as squad leader and expel all brown people from our group

ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE CURSED THIS ENTIRE THREAD SO YOU CANT GET REPEATING DIGITS!
(also if im wrong, roll)

roll

Rio

Roll

holy shit i am laughing my ass off

Rolling

rolling for this

Winar

roll

winrar
fucking finally

One of the members sneaks into the houses to aquire food and equipment the other two kill/distracts the soldier behind the rock

Turn one guy into food, and use his skin as a hood. Then make one guy sneak into the village and start a cannibal cult. Use this to gain a constant supply of new recruits and food. Then, plot a uprising.

Squad is named The Hillarcom and they wear banners from Hillary For America

Dam the river and use it as a toilet/garbage bin.

Evolve into race of super humans, build spaceships, leave planet. game over.

D E S I G N A T E the river as shitting ground

UPDATE:
A member of the squad called ''TRUMP'' and dressed up.No blacks to expell.No specific effect
Drinkable water:0
Food:15

WINNER

Dubs-run away to nearby village (Medina), try to convince them that one of the squad is prophet of god

Everyone becomes brown so trump kills his entire squad then himself

Roll

Another member of squad renames herself Shillary. Shillary and Trump spend all day dancing.

winrar, but they rubmud on themselves to make it reasonable

Trump builds a wall and expells his comrades leaving them to die

Trump runs masturbating into the village

Two squad members smear shit on their faces to become ''brown'',but ''TRUMP'' died of thirst before he could kill them
Meanwhile,a girl from the village passes nearby...

After the soldiers find the corpses they continue to rape the dead bodies and show them to townspeople so they know whats gonna happen them

tits or gtfo

The girl gets raped by the brown squadmembers and they drink her blood to survive

Kill the girl. Eat enough of her to survive. Leave parts of her corpse around the enemy village at night.

Roll

I shit on the kings shoes.

I'll roll that.

trips- by drinking blood they become vampires

Two squad members raped the girl,and drank her blood to survive.Also,girl's tits for trips.
They'll use the corpses of trump and girl for food.

Winrar, that girl needs to get her tits out

ok now rape that bear over there

Surviving members run into village naked shouting "this is sparta", and waving sticks.

Jesus gives her crack

The squad uses thier wood to make a boat and go to the bears, killing them provides them with food hide is used for armor and bones are made for arrow tips and crude weapons

shouldn't manpower=2? or is ghost trump still with us...

run away in wilderness before guards catch them

Squad disguises themselves as trees.

The squad goes to take a swim in the river, one drowns and the other watches it happen

Trump comes alive as a cyborg ninja zombie and kills everyone

rock becomes a rock golem, attacking the village

It's been a while from last time i have seen one of this games here, sadly i have no time to play today. I hope there will be another game session around weekend. GL HF

wasted dubs

Roll

merchant comes from north with a small boat. 2 dudes jump on board an beat him to death, take everything he has

winrar

Wasted dubs

The Black grizzly ran away,but the squad clubbed the brown bear to death,witout a wound.
Got enough food,and they got some drinkable water in the meanwhile.

Two knights see the scene...

fuck i did it again

stop wasting dubs you shit

convert the knigths to islam

Two knights go to call for help, they try to surround the squad while the squad hides in the woods and makes thier way slowly into town killing the people and raping the women

reroll

rereroll

Reroll

Hitler comes and kills all the jews.

While fleeing, one of the squad trips upon an ancient tome along the river bed. The other squad member warns him that even if it could grant them all there wishes, it would still bring about there ultimate destruction. He ignores him and opens the book, reads the text. And out of nowhere, traps. Traps everywhere

Roll