Rate my dick. I feel insecure about it should I be worried?

Rate my dick. I feel insecure about it should I be worried?

Fucking jew get your small mutilated penis out of here before someone sees it

Ur ok

size?

It's about 6 inches long

bone pressed?

It's fine. I'm not a huge fan of cut dick, but I'd suck it

rate thread?

nah, you're good, OP. about the same as me and never had any complaints.

some girls will dig massive cocks because that's their thing, or they just like the idea of it. but the vagina is stretchy. it fits to whatever goes inside of it. and most girls will be more than happy if you actually know what you're doing with it.

Vote Trump

same here

6/10

9/10

then you're fine dude
work in your own confidence instead your dick is ok

Thanks. Its just that I had one girl tell me I wouldnt be anle to satisfy her and another tell me i was bigger than what she was used to. I feel better now

yeah sometimes girls are gonna tell you that 'cause they know that fucking hurts for a man
but seriously you're fine

Anyone interested? 24 m here

not bad man dont feel insecure.

God damn it Sup Forumsro...you know that the mean average of all the non-self measured studies that've been done is just over 5" inches.

You are looking for an ego pop when you don't need one. Looks like you got an easy 6" and a lot of fucks on here would love that.

I'm at 6" too and know it's high average but I also know there's two other camps on here: Sup Forumsro's with under 5" who are miserable and anxious abot it, and NEVER post dick pics & Sup Forumsro's who have 7" or above and have an inflated ego (more to life than just dick) and they ALWAYS post in rate threads.

You just created a different category of lame fucks with regular, decent cocks who have either body dimorphic disorder or the self esteem of a peanut causing them to seek constant reaffirmation and "atta boys"...

Fuck off.

What do you think ? Honest opinions pls

I'm 19 and this is what I've got to work with. Fucking pathetic ik. Yours is huge compared to mine.

Don't worry, people have it worse than you...like me.

best cock in the thread,
wouldsuckforever/10