Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them continued. Pt6

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them continued. Pt6

she's not old enough for the things i want to do to her.

Sure she is.

What would you do with her?

she looks like she'd be fun to have on her back with her legs on my shoulders.

more of the right

What's her first name

Seconded. Girls like that with titties like that. Dang.

Wubba Lubba dub dub
When ya have 8/10 lover and stilll unhapy
Should post
Won't for reasons hate me, ban me
Fuck you Sup Forums

Blowjob and then cum on her chest

I'd be the uncle who catches her taking those sexy selfies. I'd blackmail her about telling her folks and get her to suck me off to stay quiet. About half way through when she thinks "this isnt so bad" id grab the back of her head and give her a throat fucking like shes never experienced before.

I'd fuck her big tits first then once I'm done bend her over a table a fuck her ass till I cum.

Also, those you post, thwy seem so dumb, garbage, go west

I'll be she give absolutely stellar head.

her name's laura

MOAR OF DAT ASS

wwyd?

there better be more of righty or therell be hell to pay

Tell me, fucks, how is that, you put your interest in a female, that even as watched for aesthetics, won't seem like more thar a semen dump... Shame on you, stooleiaris

get them both high and drunk, tie them in a 69 position and then fuck them alternatively until they get sober

damn!!! tittyfuck her until they explode!!

checked

Also, how many if yiu are just overweight pieces of extremence, posting random normalfagbook pics

wut?

wwyd?

Get her on her knees and have her open her mouth wide for me. Proceed to grab her head and throat fuck her roughly until I fun all over her tits.

usual insert, still doing in-depth descriptions on how i'd fuck your girl/cock tributes on kik: JustHereForPics69

Thread failed

>extremence

Would use her in every way a man can fuck a woman..

Would you watch?

Consdidering you, if new, no shame, actually

pin her to that wall face on, lift up her dress while keeping her still and assfuck her hard until she starts climbing that wall over her heels

at first. It would be nice to see her abused. Then when she sees me and begs me to help her, I join in

To start with, I'd give her one of those remote-controlled egg vibrators right before she was about to go on a date with you, and have her shove it up her cunt. The whole time you're at dinner, I'm sporadically hitting the button to make her wet..

She's not wearing panties, btw..

dem pokies

Lift her up and set her down right on my cock. Bounce her up and down as I suck on her big tits causing her to moan in pleasure. Fuck her harder and faster till I fill her with cum.

any takers?

Her cunt would soak the chair and she'd squirm and try and keep her composure. She'd bite her lip and try and not moan out as you hit her with short bursts. She moves her hand under the table to shove it far into herself and rub her clit just for a second her her thumb.

She might need to go to the loo to clean up, will you be in there?

Keep going?

Got more pics? If so, ill tell you all sorts of dirty things I'd do to her..

>please don't cum in my eyes

why not

Drug her to have her passed around at a party with my buddies.

I will...
I lock the door as soon as she steps in.. this loo will be "occupied" for some time... better order another pint, mate. It will be a while..

i'd tongue fuck her ass until she is wet moaning and ready to take it, then hardly fuck her ass and pussy until she orgasms and i cum in her hair

Yes please

I'd eat that ass from behind, left girl. Bet she could take anal.

I set a camera on the counter by the sink, and start recording... later you'll get to watch what I did to her while you waited..

What say you?

Forgot to tag you on this:

good thing she swallows
do you know her?

unfff. i'd love to see those green eyes looking up at me as my dick slid down her throat.

To start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

U like? Moar?

not that thoroughly, but i am glad she swallows. Any stories?

Would come at her back, lay down, unzip me, put some suncream on my dick and push it hard down her pussy in right there, so swiftly that other ppl will assume I've jus leant on her

wwyd to them?

Bend her over and push her head into the water as I rip her bikini off. Then shove my cock into her wet pussy and fuck her to get my cock lubed up for her ass. Then pound her ass till I fill her.

I can watch it while banging her already cum filled pussy later, already stretched out I'll slide into her easily, she'll finger herself and raise her finger to her tongue to taste you before I fuck her.

Forgot pic.

she could use some suncream herself. I'd wait for her to sleep on the sunbed and silently jack off, then nut on her tits first and then shove my still cumming cock down her throat while she wakes up

afraid not, just some of her pics.
you have any nudes or sexy pictures of st bernards girls from around that time?

Fucked by mountain people.

Once the camera is set up, I make her strip for me..
The whole time, I'm pulsing the egg from time to time while she undressed..

(Your cue to post the pic with the red panties)

IGNORE THEM AND CLIMB THE LADDER

FUCK YEAH

I'd call two friends to help me hard fuck Dayana in every hole, but just for a night.

let them have a blow job contest on my cock to see who gets it in the ass first. Fuck her in the ass and tie the other one with her bra and panties to the fence for any passer by

my two sisters

how many times have you ejaculated into their panties?