AOTY AOTY AOTY

AOTY AOTY AOTY

left

right

>liking nu-male musc

Left by default because it is a slightly less heaping pile of shit.

>slightly alternative mainstream pop

yikes get some taste my friend

>popular albums can't be genuinely your albums of the year

fuck off my friend

22, A Million is lowkey a masterpiece.

Never thought he would make such a fantastic record. Blonde is good too, but i doubt it will be Frank's best project at the end of the day. I almost assure that 22 will be remembered as Justin's greatest effort.

My AOTY's:

10. A Tribe Called Quest - Thanks 4 You're Service
9. Nick Cave - Skeleton Tree
8. Car Seat Headrest - Teens Of Denial
7. Bon Iver - 22, A Milla
6. Death Grips - Bottomless Pit
5. Swans - The Glowing Man
4. David Bowie - Blackstar
3. Tim Hecker - Love Streams
2. Run the Jewels - RTJ3
1. The Avalanches - Wildflower

lmaoing @ that list

I love 7 albums out of your list. I don't like Swans and tried to get into Teens of Denial many times but I just didn't like it at all everytime and I never got the hype. I need to listen to Love Streams though, heard it's good. Hope it will live up to the hype.

what albums do you not like on that list m8? I love my list and I have no doubt these are the best releases this past year. I gaurantee you just don't understand the immensity of these releases

show us your list then

Love Streams in some ways is my favorite album from Tim. As much as I love Blackstar i had to put Love Streams ahead because it is truly a transcendental piece to listen through from the first track onwards.

holy digits mah dudes

>i get my taste dictated by trendy internet curators; the post

Niggah, I don't even wanna hear this shit. I go to plenty of Label Pages AND music publications AND rym AND Youtube Reviewers (not just Fantoine) to get my music reccs.

But whatever, judge me user. Judge the fuck outta me, hope it makes you feel better

all that effort and you only found mainstream pop music?

they're both trash
sorry buddy

I should be getting Blond vinyl in the mail today!
AM HYPE

REPORTED UNDERAGE

what about these digits dr. morty gonzalez?

>vinyl

lol who is this clown?