Ask a black guy anything, even racist stuff

Ask a black guy anything, even racist stuff

Do you rap

Are you doing anything nice for Christmas this year?

I beat he sucks at raping and deals drugs instead

Gathering people to announce your new mixtape?

did you ever wish you would be white?

what's your soundcloud?

how are you

Do black lives matter?

What species are you

Who are you voting for?

Damn bro. Where have you been, I feel like it's been a long as time since you made a thread.

what do you think happens once you die? I want a full detailed answer don't disappoint.

Is there a certain type of white girl you prefer? Hair co'or, skin tone, age, etc.

favorite metal band?

Other black user here. I like to think my life matters and I'm black, so I guess they matter. Not all of them but enough.

trump

My nigga.

I don't listen to metal sorry. I like a lot of indie music though. I'm into Urban Cone currently

well wtf nigga whats ur favorite metal band too?

i love black metal

>you can reply too if you want

Why do the other members of your tribe get insulted when I ask to touch their hair?

It looks so fluffy.

Yeah bro I rap every now and then on youtube

Yeah Im suppose to go visit my gf for the holidays and then probably just hang and act like an idiot with her.

MUH NEGGA THE NEW ALBUM IS CALLED DINDU NUFFINS

I do, still do and probably always will. But i came to terms with being who i am. Ive criednon Sup Forums too many timwa about my race.

I know man, a lot of shit has happened that forced me to take a withdrawl from Sup Forums. I had a depression that was bad but im finally over it man.

op, as a white australian we have no education
what is the politest thing we can call someone of colour?
my cousin thinks it's the word negro is the most polite
my grandmother says coloured
tv taught me the word black
what do you think?

Other black user here. Pic related is my 10/10 dream girl

NIGGERCHAN
where have you been, you weeb faggot? I deleted all of my pics of you because I thought I'd never be able to shitpost in your threads ever again ;_;

tagged the wrong comment

I called my boss (a she-boon) nigress once. I was terminated for hate speech. Fucking she-boons.

Black seems like it would make the most sense. Coloured is kinda cheesy imo.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Do you still yo yo?

thanks. what i thought.

what's the deal with talking in the theatre?

I don't mean yelling shit at the screen, I can get that, but just running their mouth nonstop to the person next to them about completely unrelated shit.

Have you ever debated moving to Canada where there is alot less racism?

hey man, you're pretty fucking good looking
at least you can rock cool clothing
get some timbalands on and not look like a wannabe.

sometimes I wish I were black so I could just get insta rep

what country you from ?

You fucking nigger should still be a slave at least then you would have a decent house have nice warm meals and a job you fucking harambe wana b

I can see you are lighter skinned and therefore not as nignog as your darker peers. Are they resentful of this and racist against you for it?

Why da funk blacks come here siriusly why

Think that's true for most black guys? That's the type they want most ?

fair enough
is the word nigga actually painful?
same aussie, just at lot of us are on welfare and listen to a lot of hip hop
so we use it in everyday speech, like we call other white people that all the time.
but never in a negative sense.

No problem user. She's so damn cute it hurts. Out of curiosity, what's your personal 10/10

are you afraid of cops

Post dick.

How big your peenr?

I like blondes too but I wanted to know for another reason.

Is Kaepernick a hero or an attention seeking faggot?

How lonely is Father's Day?

I'm the other black user just so you know. I don't have a problem with nigga. I say it when someone does something stupid but I never hear anyone use it in a negative way. I think it's fine if white people use it. It can be a little cringy depending on the type of person and the context though. Like a "ew stop it sounds weird" cringy.

I just went out with a friend to see Dont Breathe and people kept yelling in the theater. Cant lie it pisses me off, i think some guys just feel the need to make noise in the dark to make up for daddy not fucking them in the dark as kids.

Hell yeah bro!! Still keeping the yoyo skills going. Really need to start recording it again. I learned how to ride skateboards and do a few tricks so i wanted to incorperate that with yoyoing.

Too many people i know live in canada. Plan to visit them in a few years once im economically capable. Ontario is a great place I hear.

United States, in New York

Bro fucking thank you man. I always had a self hate relationship with my looks though so bro i really appreciate that. Thank you man

Do you wanna switch races for a day? ill be black you can be white

Another black user here, no it doesn't hurt? It's a stupid misconception, most black people don't care about anyone using the word nigga, but the second someone wants to use nigger in a serious sense, when we're face to face,we obviously have a problem.

Have you ever been tricked into doing something with fried chicken?

Is the answer to this question is no ?

Idk it varies. Some of my black friends don't even like white girls. Some like fat ones, but most like the blond basic-ish ones. Tbh in the end if they don't find her attractive then, in my book, they have shit taste desu

i was seriously hoping you died or something im so tired of seeing you here trying to get attention your white mom never gave you

do you believe the "WE WUZ KANGS" narrative?

this^^^^^^^^^^

Do you prefer people to call you black when referring to race? Or something else?

ahhh, cos my white friends were wondering
like when I was in Cali, I was drunk as a skunk
and bro fisted the bouncer screaming this my nigga right here, it slipped out like natural
but the bouncer just bursted out laughing
I think it might have being cos of my accent.
as I got into the car they said 'how were you not shot' I was like huh?
I'm not sure if it's appropriations or not.

Even racist stuff?? Really massuh? Thankyou massuh, oh gawsh bless yaself massuh!

Why brother 8 dating a girl 3?
The girl is white

>does anyone acknowledge
liberal policy is what kills the most blacks?

So you feel like some of the black race have wayyyy too much of an ego?
Most people probably understand there is alot of good black people, its just that the bad percentage of blacks make the headlines, it sucks we cant just refer to these type of people by a name and people get that we only mean a specific group of black people (like white trash). I sosmetimes feel like blacks do shitty stuff then when they get called on it cry racism.
Also I feel like until a few weeks ago since black people weren't in the headlines, the 49ers douche bag felt like they should be again.

Look I am not denying there isnt white people or other races that are racist against blacks, but don't you think the way they act really hurts their supposed cause for inequality and some miss the point?

Also "black lives matter just like others" probably would've sounded better.

Watch those edges kid

How does it feel knowing that someone could be your best friend and be the coolest person in the world and they choose not to be your friend cus of your skin color?

can u take a pic of u doing the blood sign

Reason I asked is my 19 year old has that look and when I've visited (she lives with my ex) black guys are always flirting with her when we're out. I get mad but she acts like it's no big deal.

Cause its nappy and damaged as fuck

I perfer white with short brown light hair. I always wanted a white gf but ai was too beta to ever achieve that. My depression was started cause i began trying to date black girls for the passed 8 months and the drama and pain they gave me was enough for me to say fuck them to hell. Just singlw and trying to make up for the passed months now.

I love Sup Forums man

Also dick pic

ooooh kinda like, I'm out of any reason so I'll just insult you based on the colour factor.
I'm gay, and I don't care if people say faggot, but when they do use it because they have nothing else, it does piss me off.

How do i impress the black kids at my school?

Have you ever punched a hole in watermelon and fucked it?

Yeah most black people usually don't give a shit about people using nigga. It's lost its affect. Be careful though, there are some black people who get triggered if "ol whitey" uses THEIR word.

>implying abortions are bad
>implying you want more niggers

I let my daughter date black guys when she lived with me.

Well they have some damn good taste. I know I would be infatuated if I saw her irl.

1. why do so many niggers don't have fathers?
I'm not american and only know 2 black african guys(both catholic) and none of them have fathers.

2. is it true that american niggers fuck white grills because they think it's some kind of ''revenge'' to get back at white men for slavery or something like that?

I mean those african guys I mentioned would
never marry a white grill nor have kids with
one because their mothers wouldn't like it.

3.kek, are you on Sup Forums sometimes?

Kill yourself

That's why she doesn't now

oh I have another burning question.
(I'm so fucking thankful for this thread)
When you were children, did your parents take extra steps to prepare you for racism?
Or tell you who their idols are? and who you should look up to?
Because I imagine they had a lot of shit experiences in their day and they wouldn't want
their children experiencing the same pain.

Why on earth would you post this?

what do you think whenever something happens to a black person and they start screaming racism?

me=white guy
works at=retail store corporation
witness=when a white security guard stops somebody for shoplifting, if the guard is white and the person is black, there's about a 95% chance they'll start SCREAMING about racism.... and the comedy here is, the guards are ONLY allowed to stop someone if they already have them on video stealing and walking out. even when they get caught red-handed, they still insist that because of racism they shouldn't be stopped anyway

whites getting busted never do this, mexicans never do it, chinese/flips/whatever else never does it

I always wonder what other black people watching think of this shit

Do you notice it when white people try to relate to you by usingblack ppl slang?

What do you think of those white people

Lmfaoo dude no lol

Act tough and say stupid ghetto terms and youll fit in bro

In a minute man i got u

I think it does. Most blacks are too stupid to really comprehend politics so they just read media and pick a side.

I dont, besides even if it was true. It doesnt help anyone now. People need to stop promoting that nonsense

My father is white.

It's hard just going along with it when they are looking her over and especially when they come right out and hit on my daughter in front of me. At least that's what I want her to think.

is this a dude?

So yesterday I rang up a black guy for chicken, frying oil and watermelon. Do you think my amusement at thisis racism?

1. It comes from slavery. The black man was never able to protect his family because they were constantly separated. When he wasn't separated from his family, it was because the master was using him to breed new slaves so he never felt any obligation towards his kids. This continued on past slavery and it's why the "hit it and quit it" thing is so ingrained in black make youth.
2. They fuck them because they're hot. I'm sure a few think they're getting revenge, but most just fuck them for the same reason you would.
3. I'm not OP I'm one of the other nig nogs ITT

That's why no1 likes black ppl

are still living in NYC?

You must be one of those new fangled black nerds. We as a country need more of you...

you would do well in Ontario, specifically in scarborough

were you wanting me to post a pic of her for you?

Remain unbreakable OP. Not many left out there.

You must be a newfag if you think that was edgy

How does it feel knowing that there always will be a percentage of people racist against black people, no matter any efforts you guys do?

God yes they did. I'm so thankful they grew up near the end of segregation (Dad born in 1958). My mom is kinda resentful towards white people because she grew up in North Carolina. My dad not so much because he lived in Wisconsin. They were Christian so they taught me to forgive people. They also taught me to not touch things in stores and make sure I didn't "appear threatening." Not hard to do when I'm 6'1 and skinny af. They grew up during disco and R&B so that's what they liked the most. There were definitely extra steps taken so I could try to avoid racism. Good questions user!

Hell know. She's a pure dutch female. Search Ella Freya on instagram

It would be hard for me too user. I guess that's the hard part about raising a daughter. It's like that whenever I visit my sister. Pretty awkward

Can you explain this?