Can someone please explain to me what what fuck race Mexicans are? I dont fucking get it...

Can someone please explain to me what what fuck race Mexicans are? I dont fucking get it, lately people keep saying Mexicans are not a race so what he fuck "race" would Mexicans technically be? Are they a new hybred "mixed" race? Why do people say Mexicans are "European" and shit when they're brown as fuck?

I know its a retarded question but i just want someone to fucking explain it to me because i keep getting shit for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not all of them are brown faggot

Mexicans are the result of spaniards fucking the native Indians.

This

I know this is retarded but are Spanish/Spaniards considered White or are they Hispanic?

Considered white European

both, they are white europeans but they fall under the term hispanic.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. Mexicans can be white, indigenous, Asian or black

I think it's the Spanish and Natives as well as African slave trade mix too. So who the fuck knows, but Natives can be pretty dark skinned. Kinda like Indians (india) seem to have a big difference in color.

People that claim Mexicans aren't a race are nigger and SJW whites that want to destroy us.

Mexicans are what is left of the Mayans after the Spaniards raped all their women to death.

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality you fucking nigger

Idk if you'd know but what's "Hispanic" anyways? Is Hispanic its own race or is it a mixture of races? 1 thing online says Hispanic are White European that are slightly Arabic, is this right or wrong or?

This ^

i'm mexican and I'm white
jodete indio de mierda

I'm pretty sure hispanic and latino nowadays are synonymous with the mixed white and native people of "latinamerica" sometimes including brazil

Hispanic is a broad term for people who descend from Iberia, comes from the roman name of the penensula "Hispania". Has nothing to do with arabic.

Yeah I've nevetet Lin Rodriguez or Alberto Jones

Wait didn't Cortez or whatever Spaniards that conquered the Mayans / Aztecs bring women with them? Is it possible for some Mexicans to be 80% Spanish?

You fucking ignorant americunt.

OK Hispania is giving me a shitload of information thanks man. I think i got it now

Osorio Chong Asian Mexican

Belinda White Mexican

Kalimba black Mexican

basically native americans mixed with european conquistadores. unlike USA the central and south americans, raped the women thus giving mestizos

i.e basically native americans you fucking white retard

Indegenous Mexican

Mexico is pretty much what the Jews want the US to be.

Then why dont the jews just move to Mexico dumb fuck

im mexican

born in the usa
mother is mexican american born in texas
father is mexican born in mexico
-mother is from mixed mexican and indian decent with some anglo mixed in along the way
father is from spanish heritage entirely and hates mexicans
mother has roots to the earth and the family traditions
father is a blind money grubbing pig

I am happy to say my heart is all mexican all the time, fuck european sensibilities and love living life in peace with the earth

being mexican has much to do with where your heart is and I have lived and bled in mexico for over 15 years and I see much of my future there just the the same

my quarters, dining room, living room in mexico pic very much related

Because Mexico has no influence or world power........

You're not mexican. Mexican is a nationality. You are an American pocho

Thats like saying what race are Americans?

you can say what you like I have my dual citizenship underway for having lived in mexico for ten years

pic much related to the place

Entonces si eres Mexicano güey

Yes, you are retarded.you may have just grasped the tail of your intellectual inadequacy.
It's okay, because you actually asked a question instead of arrogantly asserting your ignorance.

Welcome to the intellectual elite by diligence, user.

My brain trembles.

Hispanic, which is a sub category of "White"

Just say as another mexican-American i prefer "our" culture over white people's culture and i dont see anything wrong with celebrating heritage but i fucking hate Mexicans who give America shit and act like faggots about it. I hate it more when Mexicans put Mexico's interest first over America's interest and fight against integration. Those cock suckers are the worst. The USA is a great thing, Mexico fucking sucks in comparison. Mex-Amerifags who think otherwise need to get the fuck out.

Mexicans are not niggers

it's actually a retarded question I'm not even taking the time to answer haha

fucking retard that's like a Swedish person can be black

Some (very few) are. Google Costa Chica and afro mex

If you vote for Trump, you won't need to worry about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

Exactly because it's a nationality not a race

Hispanic is considered an ethnicity, because the Spanish mixed with the Caucasoid, Mongloid and Negroid. The original race classifications. Spanish are considered white, because of European ancestry, but they intermeangaled so much that any race could be Hispanic. For example: Dominic Republic blacks and Filipinos, could be considered Hispanic. Now governments are separating races to define the diversity in the populous. It could be used to discriminate or try to help the different categories. For example: I am Hispanic but O am considered white. Good luck all.

I'm mexican. I look sort of white and so do some of my cousins others look white. My mom is half german, the rest of my family is some mix of spaniard/native/something else. Mexican just means your family is from Mexico.

Ethnicity is not the same as race

A vast majority of us are mestizos, the result of a mix of white Europeans, sadly, of Spanish people, and the indigenous people, nahuatls, mayans, olmecs, etc. And so on.

This user gets it

This I know chocolates from these regions in southern mexico they are nice folks

>are Spanish/Spaniards considered

Considered by whom?

Simple:

White + Native = Latino

I've met Mexicans that can tell you like what percent Aztec they are

You were saying user

Nationalism is retarded.

either 100% white .. European Spanish, portugese or another colonial race

or 100% native mayan, incan.. meso-american

or some mixture of colonial and native genes.

Kek

Race does not genetically exist among humans... so wtf are you even trying to say

Technically "hispanic" refers to all the places SPAIN colonized.

Mexicans native stock, Aztec/Mayan like, is dark skin stocky bodies (ever seen Peruvians?). Into that, they have mixed percentages of Spanish dna. The taller, whiter they are, the more Spanish there is in them.
Generally speaking.

Not who you are talking to, but I've always felt that "race" is too goofy for labeling the various offshots of Homo Sapiens. How about "breed"? Works for other species.

Ethnicity doesn't genetically exist in humans either.

Louis CK, white mexican.

U dum

It depends. Most of them have Spanish in their blood, which is western European, of course - Celt-Iberian, if you go back far enough. Parts of Spain were also under Arab control for a couple hundred years, so you'll get some north African/Mediterranean in there too in a lot of cases. More recently, most of the Spanish-blooded people in Mexico long ago started intermarrying with the Indian people there (the Aztecs and lesser tribes), so the typical Mexican "look" is a blend of Spanish (as described above) and American Indian. Such people are often called "Mestizo," or "mixed," though that's a little old-fashioned now. Most Mexicans are at least a little Mestizo somewhere along their bloodline. There are some who still have mostly-white ancestry, though, especially among the old money families. It's not impossible for a natural born Mexican citizen to inherit blonde hair and blue eyes, just uncommon. Also, a lot of the immigrants you meet in the States, or their predecessors, are descended from people who settled in the far north of the country, which was pretty much the frontier way back when - ranching country, mostly, a lot like the American southwest. Those people are less likely to come from affluent backgrounds, and therefore more likely to have intermarried in the past. Get south to Mexico City and you'll see more of a mix of white-looking and Mestizo Mexicans. Up in Tijuana they're mostly all Mestizo.

Keeping track of this shit is why it's better to think in terms of ethnic background than "race." Humans often get into situations like this, where it becomes almost impossible to track their race in a traditional sense.

Mestizo is the race, the race of natives mixed with Europeans not all mestizo are mexican and not all mexican are mestizo.
Mexicans are just super nationalistic.