Gonna enjoy it while it lasts desu fampai

>no trips
why lad

>Still AusBronzes

not satisfied, congratulations to Kim though

PER

>tfw would be solid third if our swimmers didn't choke so hard

The Cambells will come back and win the 50m
Mack "FUCK THE CHINKS" Horton still ahs the 1500 to win.

While I would be ecstatic with a top 5 finish, I don't believe we will be there by the end of the games.

I think the expectations of Australian media and people are too high. London was widely considered a disaster even though we finished 8th on the medal tally.

AUSGODS

Now we just need Canada and New Zealand to pull their weight.

>Three Anglo countries in the top 6
>0 Mainland European countries

Why are we so dominant bros?

>All these bronzes for Japan

This is JUST tier

>tfw yang got destroyed so hard he didn't even get into the final

I thought Horton was going to choke, but he qualified second. Fucking based. A little let down the final won't be a Yang/Horton showdown

Per capita we're the strongest team in the games

Only four million people but still beating canada

cute

Just merge with Australia and we'll annex Canada so Anglo supremacy is unmatched

only nations conquered by uk or japan. Why are imperialists so based?

US and Aus never been """conquered""" by the UK my man

>merge with Australia
Yeah nah ay seppo

>this Anglo/East Asian rivalry
>Nordics/Aryans/Russians/Mediterranians/Latinos/Africans/SE Asians & Sub-Continentals thoroughly BTFO

what a good games

The next 7 hours are the best time to be here on Sup Forums because all those fucking Australians are sleeping...

"You"

UK colonized US and Australia, never conquered them.

US arguably conquered UK though by way of American diplomatic homogeneity reigning over the west.

cut the per capita bullshit. when it comes to performing, it's all about who is competing on that stage. no per capita argument; it's who comes out on top.

>US arguably conquered UK though by way of American diplomatic homogeneity reigning over the west.
>

>AIDF
>Sleep

please marry me katie!!!!

Okay lads, I am now inspired. I WILL be trying out for the 2020 Olympic games, anything but Gold I will consider a failure.

The sport? Racewalking. I have always been the best at it but I just never wanted to do it professionally

Just remember the name lads, just remember "WalkGod"

Is it Zika?

Anglos have always carried the white race on its back. Without Anglos, some country in Asia probably would have reached the industrial revolution first, and been the dominant superpower over the last century and a half instead of the UK and US.

no it's HGH idiot

>while it lasts
ennis hasn't even gone yet, we're gucci, that leads just going to get bigger

God, why are Americans such freaks that need to be in the dominant position all the time. Exactly like the US' relationship with the EU as well, it's mutually beneficial. You fellas make it really fucking hard to like you and support the 'Special Relationship'.

lol

Anglo countries: 39 golds
EU countries: 35 golds

tight

hey we in that pic

:3

More than a century and a half if you're talking about the US and the UK desu. The UK from the late 18th century to the 1918. The US from 1945 to present. 1918-1945 was just a weird transition period.

Why do some posts have three stars? A Finland user had this in another thread too

Level 3 janitors get 3 stars.

emoji in the name field idiot

AUSTRALIA BTFO BY GERMONEY

Do you think Phelps is doping user?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Can't see you over the shine of all these chinese medals

>God, why are Americans such freaks that need to be in the dominant position all the time.

It's this lack of a desire to be top dog that's the reason you don't have an empire anymore m8.

all good USA athletes are doping literally we are the best country in the world at cheating at the olympics and no one can stop us

It's a Sup Forums system to highlight good posts.

Maybe this question is stupid but, is there a conversion between medals? For example '1 gold = 3 silvers' or something like that?

Wish you guys would displace China and compete with Australia for 2nd and 3rd places. All those asians inbetween make it seem off.

PER CAPITA

>"""beating canada"""
>tied for gold

you can't make this shit up

Considering that two different anons had the exact same 3 stars it was a valid question.

No this isn't an RPG

Test

And we burned down Toronto, among others.

Yeah Toronto, not London

hey guys... i was just checking out the olympic medal tally per capita... you should look it up, it will really change everything for you...

Because we weren't fighting in London. I don't like to invoke disparity, but America won. It's obvious, look at the state of the world.

York or Toronto was like 5 houses back then

Usually we have some sort of medals = points discussion on Sup Forums if China or somebody else is ahead of the US in golds but behind in total medals, however America is just so far in the lead in every metric right now that it's pointless.

Whoops, sorry for that :^)

me at the top

Exactly, you didn't have the naval prowess to bring the fight to London, you tried to invade Canada and eneded up getting rekt

Also nice trips Satan

YES YES AUSTRALIA WELL DONE
HOWEVER

>gross britannen
rude

I guess that means Germany conquered GB in WW2.

wow i din't know the whole landmass of the US was shitposting of Sup Forums as a single user

I know everyone dopes, but sending trannies to the womens race is going a bit far.

its almost like the winter olympics , when you cucknadans shit post all over the fucking place.

that's my wife you're talking about i don't mind banter but she is the most important person in the world to me and you need to back off and take back what you said

Sometimes I wish Chinese could speak normally and access censored websites so they could shitpost on spee.

I firmly believe they would absolutely flood this board with nationalistic shitposting even more than USA and Australia do.

USA was definitely the dominant world power from 1918+

They just adopted an isolationist policy and weren't projecting their power

Alright, Germany is now an honorary Anglo nation. Australia is out of the Anglosphere until they can get their shit together.

5 houses>1 house.

I bet I can't even invoke the battle of New Orleans because it happened so late and was technically after an armistice with you guys so you pretend it never happened even though the city was being fucking invaded and NO was logistical powerhouse for the country.

But really, no. 1812 was complicated, but not enough so that it swung the pendulum in Britain or Canada's favor for a substantial amount of time.

t. grocery bagger

Sup Forums isn't banned in China, but the captcha is, since it's run by google. If chinkmoot removed that, we could have actual Chinese posters.

>t. grocery bagger

The best grocery bagger

good lad

hopefully they'll bring some spicy chinese memes and banter

God Americans are such shitty posters. Almost too cringe to be read

yet here you are

We burned down the city and maintained American control. Please be a better student of history.

Eh, I disagree. Yeah, the UK was a lot poorer, but that was the height of their imperial power. As well as that, this was before the sterling area collapsed and the UK began massive military expansion. I definitely think it was losing its power, but it wasn't as simple as pre-1918 UK, post 1918 US.

Don't you have some unemployment checks to go pick up Cortez

No, it's because we're a lot poorer and the age of imperialism has gone. Well, that particularly brand of it, anyway

jesus, the amont of chinese american threads would be comedy gold, i'll openly admit, americans would have been trolled to unfathomable levels during the bejeing levels if they were here.

yeah you won those medals good job buddy

To be honest, he may not be a landmass.
But he is mass alright.

>To be honest, he may not be a landmass.
But he is mass alright.

Fucking horrible. I'm convinced Chinese posters have taken over Australian proxies and now attempting to shitpost.

>Germans literally collect medals in shooting and riding
If only it was 1910 again, this time we'd win.

Krauts are catching up lads.

Deploy the spitfighters.

i believe n u, XxWalk0GodxX