Please come back (girls you shouldn't have let go of)

Please come back (girls you shouldn't have let go of)

i'm still with this girl lol
shes convinced im her soulmate

She's hot! Tell us moarr

you mean girls that left your sorry ass

but we've been arguing a lot everyday
and it feels like its fading but we always say we'll stick together no matter what as long as we work things out and not give up.

If you truly love her, let her be the one to let you go and wait for her to come back, if she doesnt then she wasnt meant for you.

I'm blessed

what will you miss most about her if you break up?

man that guy looks like her fag friend that she hangs with to look cultured.

Anal any time I want it.

woops forgot to post the pic lol im blessed to have her shes got a perfect body mind soul heart and face

I'd miss her presence, we shared presence together in pure silence thats how we fell inlove at first sight spending time together for the first time. the simplest things are to be missed, and to that guy that is getting at me for how i look, thats jokes cuz the pics i have are bad quality,, get at me on this one tho m8

honestly though I am blessed, I am awake

you must be incrediably miserable and at a low vibration frequency to try to get at me nigga me and my girl are perf/10 you aint got shit m8 keep scrolling on Sup Forums you Sup Forumsitch

fuuuuck, does she suck your dick too?

what kind of dumbass question is that, im her prince, shes my princess, what do you think a prince gets, anything he wants. p.s i was high af on molly in dis pic

I gotta run man, but good luck, I hope it works out! She looks like a sweet chick!

>Sup Forums
>let go of girls
>kek

You're ugly as fuck. That shit dyed hair. Gay ass lip piercing. no wonder she left you. You fucking yakuza reject.

Gook hmong

lol what a dumbass, she never left me, im still with her LMFAO

>learn to read the thread before you try to cry your insecurities out faggot

take care brother! don't let the next one go if you bothtruly love each other bless you PS Check out my youtube channel im noticed by the worlds best dancer, which is the pumped up kicks guy from Dragon House youtube is iamawakedance