Anons I am in a panic situation

Anons I am in a panic situation.
> Lately childhood friend has been getting real close to me
> we've been hanging out a lot lately and we tease each other alot
> she likes to grab my arm and playfully pushes me around
> I've always liked her and she knows.
> asked her out 3 times in the past but she refuses to date me everytime
> Now she's been getting really close
> But I've been with my waifu for the past 4 years.
Aside from getting a shit ton of things custom printed of her, she was there when no one else was. How can I just throw away 3 years of constant love. All the adventures we've been through? Who do I choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them both so you won't be in this situation.

WAIFU FOR LAIFU
FUCK THAT 3D BULLSHIT
TAKE THE RED PILL
SHE'LL MILK YOU OF YOUR SPERM AND YOUR MONEY
2D 4 LAIFU

What this user said

This.

Eliminate all distraction or viable options to make your life easier.

I'd rather kill myself than bring any harm to either of them.

3d pussy feels a lot better than 2d pussy

I used to really believe like that. I still feel uncomfortable touching girls. I wont try to avoid it but I'd rather not touch them. But with her it's different. I really want to touch her more. I want to cuddle and sniff her and take care of her.

True.

that may be the case but we have to take loyalty into consideration. 4 years of loyalty just pissed away out the window. I remember when my conviction was at its peek I beat my sister for touching my cup.

Would anyone want me to share a childhood friend story I've been writing for a while?

If it can help solve my problem.

Do not fall for these irrational arguments that these 3Dfags are posting
Your waifu is eternally young
Your waifu will never cheat on you
Your waifu will always be there for you
Your waifu will never make you do anything for her
Your waifu will never accuse you of rape
Your waifu is forever perfect for a happy laifu
Desu~

Top fucking kek.

A( you can't kill a pillow, and
2] you're pillow, not having a brain, would never know if you got some real pussy on the side

I sincerely hope you're fucking around OP, because if you're serious; stick with your filthy pillow, people like you deserve to die like they live, alone. If you're kidding then gl fag, you'll need it.

yes
but childhood friend has been around longer

Sure man go for it

It's about loyalty and principles. Okay lets say I leave my dearly beloved princess goddess for my childhood friend. That means I am susceptible to doing the same thing with another girl leaving my childhood friend hurt just as my waifu would have felt.

Alright

>but childhood friend has been around longer
But she had her chance. 3 times. Does that mean nothing?

Can't hurt pillow. Also I imagine once you feel an actual wet pussy, as opposed to cotton, you will become attached for life. I don't see you cheating since apparently, warm, wet pussy doesn't come easily to you.

All very valid points that I honestly have no argument against, but something inside me still feels torn up.

I started writing this a few months ago, and Haven't really gotten as far as I've wanted...I felt like writing this due to past experiences that I wanna get off my chest. I'm also very new to this type of writing genre. (not done writing it yet, but I want an opinion, 100% percent open to suggestions and comments. I wrote this in paragraph format not greentext, but It makes it easier to read.
A little backstory doesn’t hurt.

>I’ve known Zoey all my life having had her as a next door neighbor growing up. We’ve always been inseparable doing everything together. Our friendship consisted of lots of laughing and time together, late nights on the swings and long hour hangouts during the weekends.
>Our families were very close with each other, often bathing us together as toddlers. She felt like a sister I never had and I knew she felt the same way towards me. When we were younger around the age of 9 we began to experiment with each other during one of her mother's summer parties.
>After spending some time with her family upstairs Zoey and I got bored and headed downstairs to her room, right below the party. Loud music echoed in her room, as we felt the vibrations from upstairs on her bed.
>Her room was a little messy but nothing crazy. We sat down on her warm bed and started playing Super smash bros on her Gamecube. The heat in the room was stifling; well over 90 degrees.
>At one moment I started taking off my jacket, shoes and socks. Apparently she had the same idea, as I turned back from lifting my jacket over my head I spotted her in the corner of the room fully undressing herself into her bright pink and purple pajamas.
>I couldn’t help but stare since I'd never felt this feeling of arousal before, my pants slowly starting to feel tighter and tighter. She was completely nude, her pink skin glossy with sweat, as she bent over to pull up her pants from the floor. It was then that she caught me. I immediately felt my cheeks grow hot with embarrassment.
>cont?

I don't think Im as bad as other people. I have seen worse. besides if you think about it a certain way Im sure you will see my point of view. My sweet sugar plum was there for me when no one else was. If it wasn't for her, I would be 6ft under with a bullet in my skull. If that isn't a miracle I don't know what is.

Cont please

>Can't hurt pillow
1) you can you just never tried
2) it's not about a pillow, it's about what the pillow represents

she just wasn't ready to make that commitment yet, but now she is

>“Give me a minute so I can change, then we can go back and play”. Embarrassed having been caught, I quickly went back to selecting my character that I would be playing. A few moments later, I felt the bed sink next to me.

>Zoey had quietly laid on her stomach, trying to get comfortable. We played a few more games and by that time we’d gotten bored again.

>Having the heat of the room on us we laid down together on the bed and talked about school, during which we still heard footsteps from upstairs. While on the topic of other students in class she said, “How do you like my new pajamas, my mom bought them for me” “They looked nice,” I replied, a little too quickly. There was an awkward silence.

>The heat of the room still slowly rising as I could see beads of sweat on her forehead. “Why did you turn away so quickly, when you watched me put on my pj’s” she asked curiously. “I don’t know” I said clearly blushing , “you looked very pretty and I felt weird looking at you” I said turning my body the opposite direction of which I was facing her.

>She jabbed my back ribs a few times before sitting up. “Come on get up! I’m bored and there’s nothing to do.” Quickly rotating towards her I said “ Alright then what do you want to do?” having my face still as red as an apple.

>She bit her lip and quickly pounced on top of me pinning my hands down on to her sheets. “Lets fight!”, she said keeping me restraint with a devious grin. I quickly turned my hips to knock her off her balance making her hit the edge of the bed.

>Just as fast she pushed me off her bed onto the soft carpet below. Laying down on the carpet floor letting it soak up all moisture from my back she proclaimed “You won’t get back on my bed so easily now!” ending with a expression of challenge on her face, but just as much exhaustion and panting as me.

>I sprung up trying to re-secure my spot on the bed with only a 60 pound girl blocking my entrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
The final evidence-backed truth that OP-kun will ever need

>playing smash
nigga you get you ass up and go fuck her NOW
forget that worthless waifu

I'm not OP
>I leapt on top of Zoey, her small warm hands pushed up against my body, jolting me to the side, Her sheets on the floor, pillows thrown all throughout the room in our effort to establish control of the bed.

>The windows in her room completely fogged up. We fought until we were too tired to continue, panting like dogs on her now bare bed.

>Zoey turning towards me with the pinkest cheeks and most exhausted appearance. “I know why you were staring at me” she quickly swallowed, “you're curious right?” I began to sweat harder, unknowingly licking my lips. she began pulling me closer while I started feeling her leg brush up and rub against mine. The warmth produced made my stomach feel uneasy.

>Our faces were mere inches away from each other, breathing in and out the same hot air. “You’ve seen me naked before remember and... I've seen you naked too… why was this time any different?” she quietly mumbled underneath her breath.

> I couldn't respond, but instead just kept looking at her face completely numb. She slowly extended her arm and placed it on my wildly beating chest. "Your heart is going crazy" she said putting pressure on my ribcage.

>"Have you ever kissed anyone?” she asked in an smooth delicate airy voice. “No… Not really, only my family” I slowly answered back. “I’ve seen movies where people kiss and lay down together, it’s something my parents don’t want me to see, they always seem to cover my eyes during those scenes.”

>Her eyes ever so slow wandered past my gaze and onto my chest, visibly I could see my heart racing as her gentle hands laid upon me. Feeling as if I would explode from the innocent young sexual heat or the regular harsh heat from the room.

>I quickly I lunged at her pressing my hand around her hot sticky face. Locking lips with her would be an understatement, as I quickly tried to recreate kissing scenes that I’ve seen on Tv.

user, let me be the first to say that this childhood friend of yours cannot hope to possibly compare to your waifu. Your waifu will always be there for you, your waifu has all the perfect qualities 3D trash will never hope to compete with, don't do it. 3D pussy isn't all that great, and if you were to leave your waifu for something stupid like lustful attraction to a 3D pussy, then don't be surprised when your childhood friend does the same for some other man's dick.

Your waifu won't put you through the level of grief a 3D slut will. Stay loyal.

>I quickly I lunged at her pressing my hand around her hot sticky face. Locking lips with her would be an understatement, as I quickly tried to recreate kissing scenes that I’ve seen on Tv.

>Her breasts not developed in the slightest, felt perky with her nipples faintly visible by her soft fuzzy pajamas. Carefully I started to insert my hand into her shirt feeling her hot sticky torso, reaching for her erect nipples.

>I felt a small solid bump on her chest and she faintly twitched, starting to breath faster, pulling me into her mouth, she began taking the lead with small smooches. In between each kiss we would exhale hot air in front of us and inhale it back in hoping it was somehow made cooler.

>A few minutes later she pulled me away from her and sat up on the bed, before I could ask what was wrong, she carefully positioned herself on top of my pelvic area as I felt her shake from nerves.

>Leaning down she said “*huff**puff*this should be...better*huff*”, she began removing her shirt while I ran my hands on the side of her hips, I then also proceed to take of my shirt drenched in summer sweat. She was visibly shaking in heat, steadily I leaned her head closer to mine and we resumed our young naive kissing.

>Our naked chests were now touching each other’s , whenever there was a harsh movement involving her nipples she would twitch and breathe heavy for a few seconds.

>I playfully nipped at the skin on the nape of her neck. I literally felt her melt to my body, pressed against me firmly. My hips arched slightly to her, and she pressed back. Nothing was said, a quick inhale of breath said volumes.

Are you 8? Get off this website kid

Well we don't know that for sure either. In all this mess I never said "she 100% likes me" all I said was "she's been getting real close". That being said she also admitted to me that she liked me back in senior year. to which I asked why she didn't go for it. she "forgot". most likely a lie.

>We could still hear our parents upstairs with their heavy footsteps on the wooden floor. I gave her deep concerned look knowing we couldn’t get caught. She then slowly unsaddled me taking my hand while we moved off the bed.

>We stood apart from each other, having our bare feet on the thick hot carpet. Raw instinct took over as we frantically started taking off the rest of our clothing scattering it throughout the floor.

>She stood there in her youthful immaculate form. Her blonde hair flowed down to the middle of her chest, her deep blue eyes punctured mine as they traveled up and down her body multiple times.

>She stretched her arms behind her back and had her knees gently shaking sideways showing light embarrassment. I could barely keep calm as I stood there blood racing from my frantically beating heart into my growing erection.

>Our eyes meet each other’s as we begin leaning closer and closer to another. We completely embraced each other with our smooth hands racing towards each other’s bodies exploring places we’ve never felt before, meanwhile my erection firmly pinned in between her plush, silky thigh gap.

>Zoey’s quiet blurry whisperings and moans rang in my left ear, her voice filling me with a curious sexual thirst. Slowly I took the lead, dragging her down with me onto the hot bed, we laid on top of each other surrounded by a warm, sweet, exhausted passion.

>Her bare chest against mine and our legs intermingled with another, hot sticky sweat running down each others bodies and onto her damp sheets.

>We both looked at each other unknowing of what just took place and kissed, having her head now gently resting against my chest, we sighed of exhaustion and fatigue. Zoey and I just cuddled together for no more than ten minutes, but it felt almost eternal. Noticeably the party's energy upstairs started dying down.

>We both didn’t want to stop, as her hand started gripping mine harder trying to prevent my escape from her bed. I turned towards her quickly grasping her face while giving her one last passionate kiss.

>As we both started getting dressed again piece by piece, she quickly pressed herself up against my bare back squeezing as hard as she could and whispered "I can't stop touching you..." I slowly turn around and notice she hasn’t even begun dressing herself yet alone have any intentions too.

>I pulled her close to my chest and let all my emotions spill out, a trembling “I love you” was all I could muster out. Embracing her was difficult, knowing that we would go to bed later tonight wondering what just happened, wondering why we felt this way all of a sudden, and why we couldn’t express our feelings any other way.

>Suddenly we started hearing heavy footsteps down the stairs! Frantically we detached ourselves from another and began looking for clothing scattered all around the room. The steps were mere moments away from catching our night filled with curiosity and lust.

>As we quickly finished dressing ourselves we both looked up at each other, witnessing her bright pink face filled with such anguish and agony, made me feel dread for having to leave her. The door to her room opened up without warning as we still faced each other in front of a running gamecube system.

>“Come on Spencer we have to leave” said my mother in a soft tone. “Ye- ...Yeah. I’m coming” I replied still facing Zoey. I turned and walked towards the door frame with the looming feeling I was being watched.

>As I walked out of the room, I quickly glanced back, seeing Zoey where I was standing just moments ago, tears forming in her eyes… I continued walking towards the steps, feeling completely heartbroken.

>As I took my first step on the stairs, I noticed that my left foot was wearing a bright pink and purple fuzzy sock.

The pillow doesn't represent shit! It's a place to rest your head. You could just as well project your imaginary wife onto a blender, or an aluminum can, and in such cases, real pussy would still be the better option. Will ALWAYS be the better option. Even a 500lb, mammoth of a woman whose pussy stinks of filth and sweat, would still be a better option then a cotton ball. It's all warm, wet and slippery in the dark.

I sincerely hope I'm just being trolled. I would normally have stayed out of this thread all together but I am bored as fuck. Pa-fuckin-thetic.

I was in your situation last year, OP. You need to tell your friend she's getting to close and to back the heck off because you're already in a committed relationship. Cut all ties with her and stay loyal. I did that, me and my waifu have never been happier. Might get a custom 3D doll of her with a pussy/asshole/inner mouth I designed MY SELF. You have to have standards these days, user. I did this and never looked back. In 2 weeks it will be my 6 yr anniversary with my waifu.

you're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity

>The pillow doesn't represent shit!
So does paper money represent nothing? Do wedding rings represent nothing? How about highschool diplomas? Do they mean nothing? everything has value. it is up to the holder to declare that value. Therefore you cannot say that my dearly beloved princess goodess printed on a pillow represents nothing. Besides I don't sleep on her I cuddle. Unless it's happy nappy time in which case I will lay on her lap.

By that you mean fucking others?

Reminded me that time when school loner I befriended in university (now both 26) received a call from his early school girl(who have 1 kid and pregnant again, from unknown).
So, she just asked him if he wants to get married. Out of thin air. God, I know he still have no girl, but at least he have head on his shoulders, so he said her to fuck off.

I guess OP's friend decided that dickcarousel is over so she decided to settle down with her "second airport"

>inb4 b8

Extra: I had trouble falling asleep that night, looking up at my ceiling wondering what took place mere hours ago. My heart starting to race with the occasional vivid memory.

Well that's the end of that chapter. I've been trying to do more writing, but currently work and school is holding me back. I've started on the second chapter if anyone wants me to post.

Anyway OP I suggest you go for your childhood friend. The purest form of love is the one that you share with someone you know, and trust over years and years of relationships.

No she's a really shy individual she hasn't been touched yet. In fact she always comes to me for advice on how to rid herself of someone.

congratulations user. I wish many years of happiness. from one loyal individual to another.

Hard to say.

Anyone with standards low enough that they'd consider mating with human garbage like you is probably a real munter, so just out of self-respect you should decline any advances.

If you decide to marry her, contract with a guarantee that all assets obtained during the marriage go to you, should a divorce come along

How does this help me decide who to actually pick?

Childhood Friend.

fuck it, just go for it. worst that can happen is it doesn't work out and you go back to square one.

I don't mean to toot my own horn but I don't think I'm that bad of a looking guy. I knew this one kid whose face was red and bumpy every square inch of his face.

Breaking trust is like breaking a vase. you can glue it back together but it will never truly be the same. If I hurt my princess there will be no going back. I wont deserve to stand next to her. I wouldn't allow it.

I could write a novel in response to this, beginning with how money is nothing but a piece of paper, and indeed the root of all evil, but I digress. You can't substitute any inanimate object that you project your own personality onto, for real, human interaction with a conscious, living, breathing human being, with actual fleshy cavities, lubricated by nature. Whether you just want sex or an actual, meaningful relationship, you are sick in the head for even considering a cotton ball over a human. This is your thread, so I'm going to fuck off now.