Tfw stressed that Singapore already has a gold medal this Olympic Games and Malaysia doesn't

>tfw stressed that Singapore already has a gold medal this Olympic Games and Malaysia doesn't

You still have badminton

I belive in you malay JYA bru

Just pretend you are American. Your flag is similar enough that nobody will notice.

You'll win one soon inshallah.

>tfw no gold

we're gonna get through this ;-;

>that Singapore dude is an American muh heritage swimmer

I'm be more worried that Singapore won a gold medal against the greatest swimmer in Olympic history. The guy breaks a 2000+ year old record, then a kid from Singapore beats him the next night. What you got Malaysia?

Lee Chong Wei will deliver, just you wait.

I thought it was an American moon colony flag.

Ya'll have badminton.

The Singaporean guy is basically Texan

He always chokes against Lin Dan.

True, but he's been on a roll lately and Lin Dan no longer has that fire in him. At this point Chen Long looks more dangerous.

He's choked to the same guy in the past two Olympic Games and just

I'm still haunted by 2012. I don't blame him for losing in 2008 since it was Lin Dan's home turf but 2012 was supposed to be his year, he had Lin Dan backed into a corner and still couldn't finish him off.

We'd have a gold medal now if squash was an Olympic sport tbqh.

I wish embezzlement was an Olympic sport.

>meme sports like rock climbing gets added but not a proper sport like squash
At this rate the Olympics will accept e-sports before squash lel

What's wrong with Singapore and Malasya? Are they rivals?

I think there's a friendly neighborly rivalry going on. We've got no beef with the Singaporeans otherwise.

It could have been, but we were stupid and didn't vote for Newt Gingrich

You'll be third time lucky lad. I believe in you.

It's cooled down quite a bit these days, especially since Malaysians have been focusing on Indonesia more these few decades.

He's lived here for more than half his life m8. It isn't muh heritage if you've lived in a country for over half your life and represent it AND still hold citizenship for it. Even if you aren't living there right now.

>not having 1 gold medal by now

It would actually make sense since Singapore is essentially a chinese colony.

>tfw gf is Malaysian
>hates government but cheers for country in Olympics
She's all forms of salty because I keep rubbing in America's domination, good luck bros you guys are cool peoples

He gets paid a million dollars for that gold medal.
Lotta loyalty.