NEW CLIPPING SINGLE

2017 AOTY INCOMING. IT'S REAL
CLIPPING DID IT AGAIN HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=punrsuK62fM

This sounds a lot like Death Grips actually pretty good

Fuck these cucks and fuck them for bashing Trump.

Samefag more you retarded nigger sack of shit. No one gives a fuck about your garbage music.

Trump is a chump tho and probably a ruso-cuck.

Hi r/the_donald

haha what the fuck

That's pretty based

kill yourself reddit
cant wait until your shitty candidate gets executed for treason

holy kek

Go get peed on

aw hell yeah

>he actually believed that story

yikes

You're a dumb faggot that comes from trash with little mental/physical skills to compete in this world. I bet at some point your family had a "crisis" where all the men in the family were losing jobs at factories and such, and now all thats left are a bunch of whiny faggots with little mental/physical ability to compete in this world.

Fucking pathetic. Grow up and teach yourself some skills that will get you more than a can of spaghettios for dinner, you stupid faggot.

>he actually believed that its a hoax by le Sup Forums hacker

>he actually believed that trump got dressed up in special pajamas and then watched hentai with a whole cinema of prostitutes

have you even read the whole thing?

you're a literally moron if you believe this. truly. you're gullible as shit.

and you're a dumb faggot whiter than a discount bin at a craft store. Shouldn't you be drinking energy drinks & cough syrup behind a Valero station? Or figuring out how to get trump's cock out of your coal-dusted throat?

>and you're a dumb faggot whiter than a discount bin at a craft store.

not white. + well-read /lit/ tourist.

sorry to smash your delicate preconceived notions, faglet.

not my fault that you're a gullible little rube that didn't even bother to read the bloody thing. it literally said that trump was getting Good Boy Points via special hentai watching sessions with hordes of prostitutes. you really think that this isn't cheeky Sup Forums fanfic and that trump is a massive hentai enthusiast who prefers to watch his hentai in special pajamas?

how are you this stupid? serious question.

Get a job you useless sack of shit

even if it's not real, it deserves to be memed. anything to make him and his cult look even more pathetic than they currently do.

lmao that shit was fake
tell me which part of the report mentions trump watching anime in his pajamas

>even if it's not real

hahaha.

actually read shit you rube don't get played this easily. you're a classic mark for the MSM -- all emotion no research.

I don't watch/believe the news, i only call it how i see it. And i can see Trump totally being into that stuff.

>muh MSM xD

who cares about the media nigga get a fucking hobby, go play dark souls or something

Your main boy from middle school just got a pink slip from the plant he worked at, better go comfort him bro

suck my fucking dick you fucking retards

whats wrong faggot? Mommy gonna be late with dinner tonight because she had to get an extra job?

still waiting for you to show me which part of the report talks about trump watching hentai

Hi Anthony

stay away from my boy you have been warned

-sc2 general poster

oy vey!

do you like infinite jest?

Trump voters are suckers

>it literally said that trump was getting Good Boy Points via special hentai watching sessions with hordes of prostitutes.
that was from a joke tweet from a "weird twitter guy," not the document lol

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

not that guy but what do you mean by this? how is it related to trump

this
Sup Forums keep talking about fake news while they believe random shit from twitter
even though the documents will probably turn out to be fake, they have more evidence than there is evidence of Sup Forums making it all up

>Sup Forums keep talking about fake news while they believe random shit from twitter
You forgot Breitbart, shining paragon of honest, unbiased journalism totally not milking angry basement-dwellers for notoriety and ad revenue

>Sup Forums will defend this

i hate to defend them but i wouldnt probably call breitbart fake news
they are absolute trash and biased as fuck
but most of the stuff they report is probably at least based on real events and not completely fabricated

i just always think it's funny when someone's like "you didn't even read the damn thing!" and then spouts something that shows they didn't read the thing either

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
what did you mean by this?

Holy kek

Maybe his new autism commission will finally round you retards up