Can someone please tell me what is wrong with being a Liberal? Why is it such a bad thing...

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with being a Liberal? Why is it such a bad thing? I have no reason so hate other people for their race, gender, religion, and their sexual preferences. I am upset by the fact that people support Donald Trump and his racist kind. I don't support Hillary either. The fact that some people support Hillary for the soul fact that she is a women really pisses me off and it gives liberals a bad name. I understand the hate for SJW and feminazis.

Liberals are the biggest fucking hypocrites ever. They say they don't hate people for their race, religion, gender, etc, but they'll hate anyone with a conservative ideology. Most of them don't use any facts to back up their arguments, and instead resort to backing up their argument with what feels right, or just calling the other person racist and ending the argument. The fact that you're saying "Donald Trump and his racist kind" shows extreme ignorance, and you'll without a doubt use no actually evidence to support your claim.

>Can someone please tell me what is wrong with being a Liberal?
>I understand the hate for SJW and feminazis.

>Can someone please tell me what is wrong with being a Liberal?

Literally nothing.

Why is it such a bad thing?
It isn't.

sorry you mistake shunning an unworkable ideology for "hate"

No one in this world is as motivated by hatred as liberals, except for jihadis. With whom liberals side constantly, so...

What else did you learn at Sup Forums before you got b&

Donald Trump and his supporters are actually racist. Haven't you ever been to his rallies? many supporters have kicked out people for being black or being a muslim. to say they aren't racist is ignorant too. And I don't care what people vote for. People can be racist all they want.

Look, if you are loaded or make a lot of money, you vote Republican because you want lower income and/or wealth taxes.

If not, you vote Democrat. Everything else? Wedge issues meant to distract from that basic fact.

>inb4 there are rich liberals, exceptions to every rule

If you were a real liberal you wouldn't push your shit down other peoples throats. I'm a liberal. In the classical sense. But according to "liberals" I'm hyper conservative. Modern liberals are the closest thing to fascists we've had since fascism. I recommend this. Stand up for whats right. Stand up for people's rights to do as they please as long as it doesn't negatively impact others, and stand up for your own personal beliefs. But equally so, stay the fuck out of dumb causes etc. I believe in balance. And that is what the classical liberal approach was all about. Fairness and freedom. Not "tolerate me or I'll scream". And it wasn't about tolerating everyone and everything either. Common sense and balance.

Liberalism as "country does not enforce cultural stuff through law" is what I like.
Using law to chase homosexuals for example feels wrong.
This kind of liberalism works with an assumption that society will define its culture on its own.
The problem is how liberalism works in media. You can't just say "guys do your shit". You have to show how accepting you are by blowing every tranny during midnight show, do high fives with extremist feminists and stuff.
Extremism sells well, since obody likes more centric parties. You either blow a tranny or you kill him\her.

>I'm a liberal. In the classical sense.

You mean you're a lolbertarian.

>conservatives shun liberals
Confirmed not hate.
Guess we're not bigot misogynistic islamophobe antisemites racists.

We just shun people with unworkable ideologies, too.

Liberals are still hypocrites.

>Common sense and balance.
unless we offend a multi-billion dollar industry by demanding living wages or calling them out on pollution practices

Why are liberals "hypocrites" for calling your shit out?

It's funny how you mix liberalism with communism.
Liberalism is a clean division between beliefs and laws. Not your shitty fight to squeeze extra cash out of government because you can't do shit.

Sure is election year in here

Just vote and dont give a fuck what other people say

It's funny how you think your definition of "liberalism" works anymore.

and yet somehow you got baited into posting

how? how O Wise One So High And Mighty Above Us (TM)

You don't choose to be black, arabian, gay etc. But you choose to be a trump supporter.
You retarded dipshit, enjoy highschool.

No one was kicked out for being black. They were kicked out because they showed up specifically to start trouble. The fact that they were black was irrelevant.

Those oppressive assholes and their nefarious schemes to revoke your rights to revoke the rights of others.

ideology for misguided children, most of these ''liberal'' are usually pushed by some jewish supremacists, their policies end up damaging economy, race relations and culture

>jewish supremacists

>I am upset
yes you are you little faggot snowflake

you'll get over it

git on back in yer trailer right now ya hear?

Liberals aren't trailer trash faggot. Get your demographics straight.

Just be whatever you want to be, but don't label it. We all hate fucking politics here. Now fuck off.

the alt-right is a really vocal minority, and other people do it for the sake of irony

there's good things about the left/right. ultimately we're going to end up progressing more left because globalization is inevitable, and we're creeping up on a post-scarcity economy rather quickly

tl;dr dumbasses being dumbasses, it's no different than faggots arguing over consoles, graphics cards, etc.