Its 2016, does anyone here still drink soda?

its 2016, does anyone here still drink soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthmasters.com/blog/does-pepsi-use-aborted-human-fetuses-product-development-sick-need-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you gross pig.

Rots your teeth. No

i drink soda daily there are so many choices

What about your teeth? Is that fucking hard to drink some water instead?

>Its CURRENT YEAR
>DAE think X is Y?

I still drink seltzer water.

It's called pop, you hillbilly

This

Dont need teeth to drink soda this thread is irrelevant

you can say "no"

and me too

falling for the rots your teeth meme when diet soda contains zero sugars

Only sometimes at restaurants.

Who doesn't? What kind of question is that?

w-what?

I said seltzer because its a good alternative to soda didn't mean to come off condescending, my bad.

Only if there's whisky in it as well

Only beer and water

I just finished of a 591ml of Crystal Pepsi. Shit made me nostalgia hard

Yes Dr Pepper

mah nigga

It's the only drink for intelligent people

I can't eat Chinese food without Dr. Pepper. And I can't eat pizza without a Vanilla Coke.

But do I ever drink soda just to drink soda ? No. You'll never find a bottle of soda in my fridge.

I would if I could
fucking south america man
atleast we dont have niggers

Only with rhum or southern comfort

What does that taste like? I haven't seen it anywhere in my area yet.

pretty much descibes my taste. If it's with a meal, and there are no other choices besides water, or whatever "fresh brewed tea" they are offering, I'll usually get a Dr Pepper or Coke. Not big on snacking with it though, empty calories and does nothing for your body. I enjoy the equally bad for you but in a different way juices.

If you want to die before you are 20 go ahead

South Amarica has no Dr Pepper ?!?

It's 2016 do people still take pictures of their penises?

like a weirder version of pepsi.. its hard to explain. Where are you located? Its released in Canada and murica

yeah, soda is the worst evil of all the things out there today.

fucking hipster faggot.

I'm in Oklahoma. Was born in 92 so I never got to experience this shit and I'm curious.

nice meme XD

orange fanta master race reporting in

Pepsi looks like such a cuck in that pic

RC cola master race

mtn dew supernova comes in a close second

I don't drink very much soda, only when it's at other people's places and sometimes at home.

well I am in Toronto Canada... Its not that wildly released I have to go looking for it. When I find a place that sells it I stock up. So just keep your eyes open.

This. Patrician choice. Only as a treat sometimes tho, not a replacement for water or once a day.

nah but I slam about 4 Capri Suns per day.

Drank 3 cans a day since i was 10.
My teeth are fucked even though i brush 4 times a day, only drink water/Gatorade and the occasional energy drink now.
Better to get off that shit sooner than later. My teeth are more plastic filling than bone now.

Thanks dad.

>2016
>not drinking horse semen

Thanks for the heads up Canada/b/ro

You suck. I always drank soda when I was a kid. Not religiously, but I drank more than most kids and i was never fat, never had acne nor did I ever get a cavity once as a child. I was super blessed. Now I hardly ever drink it. I drank a bottle of Pepsi today (500ml) but I've been active all day.

Oh forgot to mention I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day, and always have.

i thought midwest hillbillies call it pop. I'm from NYC and we call it soda.

not with out alcohol i don't!

Gin and Tonic all day mother fucker

I was the same way until a year ago.
My teeth at the base by the gums just started to rot away.

Lived in Arkansas and Texas my whole life, everyone here calls it coke. No matter the brand.

Canadians call it pop. I know I do and everyone I know. Not a hillbilly either. Total city slicker.

Gatorade has about 30 plus grams of sugar in it. eeeek.

stick to water and booze ONLY.

It's not the sugar, its the acid that kills your teeth.

How old are you? That actually happened to one of my molars at the back but it didn't spread. I think it was cuz my wisdom tooth punched through it too. I'm 30, 31 in a few months. Have your done drugs? I'm lucky I have such nice teeth I've done a lot of drugs in my time (smoked crack, meth, done pills, snorted coke).

I remember the orthodontist saying that I had really thick teeth back when I was a kid, so I think I had like extra enamel. Just good genes I guess. I never drank milk as a kid either lol.

This. Most artifical sugar substitutes are sugar alcohols that dont actually cause any negatives except for sometimes acting like a mild laxative, which is a benefit for some people I guess.

Only lemonade water and protein milk

i know but will make you a fatty. I've got bad teeth and i didn't drink much soda as a kid and I haven't had a soda in about a decade as an adult.

not fat though!

just fizzy vimto

Used to take hydros when i was 15-16, have snorted Adderall once, other than that I've smoked weed and cigarettes a lot. 20yo

Almost all of my dad's teeth are down to stubs because he won't quit drinking cokes. Literally has drank 2 or more a day for 50 years. Probably only has 5 good teeth left. Dumb bastard had me doing the same but atleast i had the sense to stop i guess.

Shit sucks boys.

Pretty sure you can make soda using this.

>i know but will make you a fatty

This. Gatorade is designed for athletes who are exerting huge amounts energy, bro lol.

Getting cavity and I need to stop.

Yeah I'm still a big mountain dew drinker but after my 21st birthday I liked adding a little alcohol to it

Fucking love hydros. Was addicted to them for years. On methadone now. Sucks about your dad's teeth dude, but coke (the soda) is seriously just as addictive or more than cocaine. It's fucked. My aunt was addicted to Pepsi for years too but her teeth are fine.

I drink gatorade because i worked in a factory and my department was always 100f on a good night, you lose a lot of fluids so you end up drinking 10 bottles of water and a bottle of gatorade a day.

Just kept drinking it cuz it tastes good. Trting to transition to a pure water and healthier foods diet.

I took them for a year pretty much every day when i was in school, you can probably guess who got me on them.

It was funny too, my aunt had so much Pepsi merch cuz it was around the time the Pepsi points was a thing. That commercial with the jet? I miss the 90s sometimes.

Hah Satan trips Czech
Gatorade makes sense then.
You're dad get you on pills? That what you implying? If so that's whack.

I wasn't addicted or anything, shit just made me feel like i was floating on a cloud so i kept doing it. Never had withdrawals or anything and after he stopped selling them he never really kept many so i stopped.

But yeah my dad is pretty shitty as a father. Kept a roof over my head, fed me well, and bought me nice shit, but that's about all he did right. Was more of a "friend" than anything.

Kinda venting my frustrations here, hopefully nobody minds.

Well I don't know your dad, and I wasn't there, but just judging from that bro, it doesn't sound that bad. Could've been far worse. My ex gf's dad used to beat the shit out of her because he was bi polar and manic, then turn around and act like nothing happened. Seems like you're mad at him?

>My ex gf's dad used to beat the shit out of her because he was bi polar and manic, then turn around and act like nothing happened

Kek, talk about daddy issues.

Are you a Canadafag by chance? Not many of the amerifats know hydromorphone as hydros. Think they go by Dilaudid in US of A.

Yeah, you could say i am. Lots of pent up anger i can't really let loose. He has a lot issues and has made some bad decisions that have affected my life as well.

I didn't have a bad childhood, he just never really tried to instill any values or discipline me. His mother actually raised me pretty much until i was around 9 or 10, she got real sick. Only so much you can do for a kid that age.

I could get into it more if you're curious, but i don't really wanna be an attention whore or anything.

Arkansan, everyone i know calls hydrocodone hydros.

CRYSTAL PEPSI 4 LIFE

>implying a year has anything to do with my personal habits.

>
>I would if I could
>fucking south america man
>atleast we dont have niggers
No, but you do have Argentina, soon... Yeah.

Sucks about your dad dude. Just don't let that get you down or use it as an excuse to not better yourself. Send like you're well aware of what's right and wrong and if you don't have your own values you're at least intelligent enough to recognize them. Try and use your past as a means to strengthen yourself as a person. If you ever have a child, be the best damn dad you can be. It's all you can do at this point, so there no point dwelling on the past. Focus on the future. Sounds corny as fuck but it's true.

>hydrocodone

Okay. That's Vicodin. Makes sense. What I was addicted to was a lot more potent. Google hydromorphone-contin 30mg capsules. I snorted 2 of those a day at one point.
>mfw I didn't have any

>Sounds* like you're well aware of what's right and wrong

My fucking autocorrect

My fridge always has a 12 pack.

Yeah, im trying to better myself but right now im a neet who hasnt left the house in almost a year. Kek

Definitely don't plan on letting this genepool carry on.

Glad you got off that shit man.

>now im a neet who hasnt left the house in almost a year. Kek

Dude you can change. I was like that too. I only ever left to get drugs. I lived a fucking terrible existence and the second week of being in methadone I got a job and completely turned my life around. You can do it dude.
>Glad you got off that shit man.
I am too, life sucks but at least we got death to look forward to. We're all gonna die one day, might as well enjoy the time we have here. That's how I look at it now, I'm not even being le edgy.

>We're all gonna die one day, might as well enjoy the time we have here. That's how I look at it now

What I mean by this is there no point in rushing into it, aka suicide. Sorry for the samefagging but my thoughts are sporadic when I dab.

Thanks for the kind words, friend.

Definitely didn't expect that here, in a thread about soft drinks.

>Definitely didn't expect that here, in a thread about soft drinks

You can always find some love in the most unlikeliest of places. That's why I love Sup Forums. Cheers Sup Forumsro.

baby girl you know i'm do dat

>not boil the shit out and eat it in jelly form.

Just find your self a hobby to start with and then find yourself some employment. If you can get a job doing something you love, no matter what it is, it isn't ever work. Just do something. Hate niggers if you have to, go get passionate about something.

>20+16
>riding a horse

>20+16
>36
>implying it's 36 A.D.
>mfw

no only water

Kek

Drinking soda doesnt really rot your teeth, at least nowhere near as badly as other foods do.

If you brush your teeth daily you can drink as much soda as you like - the sugar will give you heart disease and cancer, but yeah, fine.

i was thinking about peeing in a girls butt. thoughts?

I like the Pepsi with the fetus extract.
healthmasters.com/blog/does-pepsi-use-aborted-human-fetuses-product-development-sick-need-know

Who's that

nope, I drink water

Water sucks, it really really sucks!
>Water sucks faggot

thats neat

That can't be real. That's satire, please?

I hope you neck-beards drink lots & lots of soda
because i love to pinch those big ol' Pepsi Tits!

Soda? Do not see any Clabber Girl or Arm and Hammer