Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them continued. Pt7

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them continued. Pt7

Force her into prostitution and make me a lot of money.

Would use

Tie her to a bannister at a frat party and let the entire house of guys pump her full of cum, then take photos and send them to all the contacts in her phone.

Stealing that response. That's golden

Thanks, how about something for her?

Would anyone force fuck my sisters while I watch?

I'd come to her house and sneak in at night... I'd burst in while she's in the shower, and take her by force. She'd struggle in the beginning.. Would you want to watch?

Hold her down on that bed, strip her naked and start licking her clit. She'd resist at first, but I could tell by how wet her pussy was that she was enjoying...especially when she started moaning. When she was close to cumming, I'd slide my long middle finger up her asshole so that as she came I could feel her anus squeeze my finger with each pulse of her throbbing orgasm.

Defile this blonde

i would have sex with her

i'd use those buns to pull her head back while i rape her arsehole from behind, then i'd make her lick my cock clean and eat my cum out of her arse with a spoon

Absolutely. Names, for the story?

more

the schoolgirls are back for more punishment

I'd want to watch of course, but I'd have to fight it or she'd know I was in on it. Do you think she'd enjoy it? What would you do to her in front of me and how would she react?

Don't hold back, go wild on her.

When we last left our intrepid duo, red was sobbing into blondes cunt as I savagely butfucked her during a 69..

Moar?

Comments for more.

More of her. Any requests? What would you do to her?

Oh shit that's the one I made dress up as Pocahontas earlier!

I pull out a dildo I found in her room while she was showering. "You have two options" I tell her, "you can fuck your own Ass while I watch, or I can fuck it for you. Which is it?"

moar please, did tess' face look something like this?

Except she was biting her lip, and her mascera was running down her cheeks..

Moar pics?

Lisa and Vicki

I would pound red's asshole and pump her full of my cum, have her force it all out on blondie's mouth and force her to swallow.

Brutal throat fuck till she's puking blood.

She has a little pink vibrator and she likes to put it in her ass while she gets fucked. What if she refused both of your options?
What if I had to watch? Think she'd get into it or struggle? (Keep going! Anything else you wanna see?)

is she half mexican/asian?

filipina?

also more

She's half mexican half Japanese
What would you do to her?

sounds like she's losing her innocence

spread her out on the bed from behind and fuck her cunt from the back while yanking back her hair

do left

Would make Lisa get on her hands and knees, then make vicki also get on hands and knees and eat lisa's pussy and ass from behind while I prepare to use vicki's holes..

Moar? U like?

I'd bend the girl to the left over and fuck her ass hard, all the while having the other girl eat my ass.

I'd be throbbing and be waiting in anticipation to see my sisters get stretched good

She doesn't know you're watching.. I'm streaming it to you with a camera I brought..

She resists, but her efforts only arouse me further..

Nudes?

Anybody?

Every time I see a pretty, petite blonde, I just wanna have scat play with them

She has an amazing ass. I'd meet her at a party and slip something in her drink. She'd come to tied to a bed spread eagle on her stomach. I'd spread those ass cheeks and pump her from behind raw dog before turning her around and fucking her throat till she gagged cum all over herself. This would all be broadcast on live webcam to everyone in her class.
Here's another of:
I'll reply for good replies.

If by innocence you mean anal virginity, then yes

She o obviously hates it, and that only excites me even more...

Moar?

I want to fuck lefty so far down her throats she gets pregnant from all my jizz

Do tall girl on left

she'd probably be up for that, pasha's filthy

I'd lean down and spread victim's cheeks. Think she'd be waxed? Shaved? Trimmed, untrimmed? What do you think?

Watch a movie with her and then fall asleep in each others arms

Not on this phone but I can dig them up. I'm looking to know what you'd do to her that I'm forced to watch, the more detailed the better.

Waxed for sure

I want to choke fuck her.

*Vicki, not victim... although I guess both are applicable to what happens next

Be brutal

i bet she screamed and struggled when you forced it into her arse

My girl

I need the girl in the middle. I want to hear rope creak from her struggling

Well, I tie her hands to the shower had, with her facing the wall... I kneel down to spread her perfect cheeks, glistening with water, and wonder: will her Ass be waxed? Shaved? Trimmed, untrimmed? What do you think?

Oh my god. I wanna bend her over and pull her hair back hard while I fuck her relentlessly. I need more pics user

Cuck

Any more of the girl in the middle?

amy looks like she wants to suck your dick as well

I'd also show her how to get choke fucked from her mouth

Nigger tits

Any more?

cut her top off and titfuck her at the table.

Would you stick your dick in my girls mouth?

She gasps and writhes as i bury my face in her ass, making out with her perfect, freshly-waxed, sticky-soft asshole, lubing her with my saliva.

Lisa calls me a fucking weirdo.

"vicki should be grateful, you little slut, because that is the only lube you 2 are getting all night..

Moar?

She waxes. And she would love that. She'd definitely present her ass even if she was trying to act horrified.
Think you could do something to her she wouldn't like? Or maybe something she'd fight for a while but end up into? Something i have to watch?

More pics for more responses user

How much more do you have? Any full body by herself?

I wasn't gentle, and I didn't use lube, so yes: tess screamed and kicked as I jammed it in with one long, hard thrust, balls deep

I would stick every dick I could find in her mouth. I'd actually be behind her using hey hair as leverage

Tie her down, fuck her until I cum inside her. Then I'll leave her there and wait until I'm good and ready again. I'll keep fucking her over and over and over again. I might even invite a few more guys over to have their way with her too

Would you like to be tied up and forced to watch me raw dog rape her asshole? Or would she enjoy that too? I'm trying to decide how far to escalate..

Good. Decent legs. I'd tie her ankles to her thighs. Tie her wrists to her shoulders. Turn her into a blowjob dispenser.

i'd make her suck my balls while i hit her in the face with my cock, and then i'd jam it all the way down her throat, force her head in place and hold her nose until she passed out. then i'd facefuck her unconscious mouth and blow a load down her throat

She is a cutie huh. Wish I had a pic of her ass. It's so big and plump for a tiny girl

freeze her in place by placing my time-wand-cock in her mouth. proceed to facefuck her and cum on her nose while she looks on helplessly unable to move

did you have to beat her into submission, or did she just accept her fate and take it like a good little girl?

Yeah she's fucking nice. Any more belly pics? I'll come up with something good for that

I slapped her around a life, then put my hand around her throat ... the way she screamed and sobbed as I jammed in the first time was beautiful