Can I ask a favor, without catching too much shit for it, Sup Forumsro's?

Can I ask a favor, without catching too much shit for it, Sup Forumsro's?

>be me
>check facebook sales page for local ghetto shithole
>notice some bitch called out a mixed/little on the lighter side guy for saying nigga
>pointed out that the word is not exclusive to black, and they cannot claim rights to a word
>NiggsStartNogging.jpg
>turns in to a 400+ comment debate, wherein the most ignorant of apes come on, chimping out
>Still have not said anything discriminatory toward any race, just pointing out simple grammatical guidelines
>Some dude starts posting the same pic of my 2 year old daughter (who is cute as fuck, by the way)
>Posts probably 20+ times, same pic, spouting new shit
>"she's gonna be a crack whore"
>"she's gonna fuck her cousins," etc

One really got to me... Starts threatening her with his gun.

>"meet up with me, bring her, looking for more target practice" and other shit like that.

It's not the fact that he said these things that bother me. It is fucked up, because what kind of fucking idiot says those things about a little girl? The thing that bothered me the most, though, is his attitude. The arrogance, and ignorance, that this jackass is spouting. Nobody should have his attitude. It's cancerous. He is the epitome of niggerdom, and why blacks get a bad name. Long short of it, I have his name and home address.

I can post caps of the shit he was saying, only if I get a positive response from you guys. Don't want to waste my time if I'm going to get a bunch of cunts whining "NYPA"

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?street=7330 Senator St&where=Detroit MI 48209-1532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bite. What's the page?

May I reccomend tumblr or Reddit? Nobody here gives a shit that someone hurt your feelings, and we certainly aren't going to white knight your daughter's honor. Fuck off

Speak for urself. I want to c. I bet it can harass sum1 ___ earth

you're as bad as fucking sjws

fucking end yourself

I can*

I feel for you man, but it's best just to walk away from it. Inciting Sup Forums will do more harm to you than good, especially when it involves you and your families real names.

Block the dude and up your privacy settings.

nigger only applies to blacks. i hate it when people say different.

> all races have niggers

no, they don't.

let me know when you call a black guy "cracker", or "hillbilly", or "redneck"..
cause all races surely have hillbilly's... right?

you're simply wrong. just stop.

Knew that shit was coming... Calm down, edgelord, you're not going to impress anybody here.

The white knight awaits a link

The fuck are you even talking about, bruh?

Old Sup Forums would've raided

Well? Raid what?-there's no link

Not giving the page. Dude's name is Darrell Williams.

#7330 Senator st
Detroit, Michigan

They'll just ask the dude what your name is.
Don't say no one warned you.
Good luck.

Not looking for a page raid. I want to dox him, but I wasn't able to get any more than his address. Ddos, pizza orders, anybody who is bored and willing to do whatever.

so why dont you raid it?
I mean you're an oldfag so why dont you do something

I don't care that my name is out there. My name is in the screenshots I was going to post of the shit he was saying. Not worried about that. I just didn't provide a link, because it's a closed group, and adding to the comments would ultimately do nothing.

Bump and checked

Fuck off, i am interested

we're all newfags...

Not going to beg here, just throwing the information out there for anybody who has some time to kill, and wants to burden somebody and their life, temporarily.

Raid anyone? I'm down. I'm not fucking putting my ass on any line by fucking with someone on Facebook. This is the question OP. What's my reward here?

whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?street=7330 Senator St&where=Detroit MI 48209-1532

90% sure you're full of shit

>what kind of fucking idiot says those things about a little girl?

It's just niggers being niggers, bro. You answered your own question. No fb here and I'm not going to PA for you irl, unless you're really down to meet up and start lynching some good for nothin niggers. Aside from that, ain't much we can do but watch them kill each other, since that's what niggers do.

Edit* but on Facebook is fine. Sorry I was trying to order pizza at the same time.

I don't know, whatcha want?