Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

im looking for a waifu

I SUMMON THY CHIEF TO LOOK

You mean a girlfriend? Or just someone to love from across the 2D/3D border?

just waifu to share waffles with

shush you

I-I can m-make waffles out of thin air, user...

I'm still confused.

It worked... I truly have become a Void Summoner.

Its not hard to understand

I am looking for qt waifu to share waffles

Hey everyone!

>i suck at W40K Dawn of War

~MikanBox

>thigh_boots
>not showing them in the image
This is a massive injustice. Watch me wrinkle my lips in disgust, but only slightly, because my facial expresses are extremely limited.
I have this thread on Auto-Update. I saw that I had a response, and I hoped it was a friendly user that I could make waffles with, but it's only you. Suck like 1012 wieners please.
Unless you're willing to make me strawberry waffles, in which case I would be happy to befriend you.

rolling for a tarot

but i guess i could use some advice. right now i'm just existing. i work enough to pay my bills and stuff, but my life just feels... empty. like there's no real reason for me to exist. my father views me as nothing more than a parasite, a freeloader and takes great pleasure in reminding me that i'm useless.

i think of offing myself quite often, and i feel trapped in life

That makes......some sense?

>jumps out of /bin/
hello.

god fucking damnit, forgot signature

-meowbot

Chicken tendies almost fucking killed me, that and my short attention span.

I think this cat would also enjoy waffles.
Probably with extra Brazilian manboobs in them.
That's not an insult to you, it's just what I like in my waffles.

Hello.

Get into the arts, be it painting, writing or starting videos.

oh sweet, dubs

i would fucking bite your dick off if i could

-meowbot

i'm not an artsy person, the only "artistic" kinda things i do have a practical purpose like making a sheathe for knives or something

YOU! You're a goddess. Could you give strategy advice?

>Hello nep

do and sell that, it could be useful

-meowbot

Will I resolve my worst problem?

What do you mean if?
Are your jaws incapable of biting down because your bones are so weak from the standard Brazilian diet of sand, corpses of drowned tourists along with the long-since-expired sunscreen that they carried in their bags, and the sticker logos with the little shirtless boy on them that is stamped on the boxes from American food airdrops?

Buy some titanium white paint and watch some Bob Ross, he drops some mad life knowledge all the time on his vids, and shows everyone can paint.
There's only one thing that you can do, and that is, git gud, strategy guides are for weaklings.
If you work on fixing it, maybe.

I know it could be hard to get into and take some time to find what you like. That's why you have to start, to get better at something.

If Reimu (OP) Doesn't notice you to give the tarot reading I can give one out.

it's custom work though, i would have to have the knife there to make sure it fits properly

I'm kidding, of course.
I'm happy to see you, meowbot.
Brazil's cool.

How does fortune tellling work exactly? New to this

okay.

-meowbot

Well, you won the tarot roll, so we'll do that first.

>Temperance
Grace under pressure. Healing. Balance, reflection, and patience. Having clear boundaries. A confident and outspoken survivor.

>Two of Swords
Frail alliance but with potential. Invitation to friendship, collaboration, or union, but not being met halfway.

>King of Cups
A visionary man. A strong, dignified man with a gentle manner who enriches the lives of those around him. An authority.

This represents a frail alliance (bond) with someone who is supposed to have been an authority figure to enrich your life, but you haven't been met halfway. The virtue of Temperance is where you should look to resolve it.

As for normal advice... well, it's common to struggle to find a reason to exist. As a wise boy once said, "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die, come watch TV."

Replace watching TV with searching for new hobbies, interests, and skills. Things to enrich your life and distract you from the absurdity of it all. In the process, you might find something worth devoting yourself to. Something you can do for the world, for those around you, or even just for yourself if you like. New skills are the best, because they give you a slow path to improvement that you can focus on. And in the end, you'll be a little better off than you were before, no matter what.

i'd like to donate these dubs to the next person that wants a tarot reading

no waffle waifu

i go back to wallonia

au revoir

The tarot is a deck in which each card has some kind of meaning tied into the universal human experience. Whether it's a person, an event, or some kind of esoteric lesson most people encounter in their lives at some point.

Drawing a few cards and interpreting their meanings is supposed to show you a glimpse of what you'll encounter in the future, or impart some lesson that you can use to better the present.

Fortune cookies are just short blurbs that tell you what your luck will be this year.

Why not build one yourself?

so what do you mean by looking to the virtue of temperance to resolve the frail alliance?

FOOL! THE STRAWBERRY ONLY INVITES MORE CURSE AND IT SHALL BE PLACED ON THE WAFFLE OF MISFORTUNE!

I feel refreshed after that nap.

Study it, make it the virtue you pursue the most in your life for the time being. Whether it's through being diplomatic by letting your dad know how he makes you feel and how it has affected you, or by setting a clear boundary and possibly taking steps to remove his influence, temperance will dictate what comes next.

*I didn't notice the notification because i'm a big dum dumb, and i was watching a gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege, don't know why is called like that since rainbows are cute and guns are not but i'm already in love with that game :3*

I feel refreshed after being shown your pantsu.

Hey Reimu, mind doing a reading for your senior? Just a quick one, since I'm not around often?

>I wanna know how my future looks in the car market

>chilling in CNT
>minding business as usual
>look to my right
>friend is tunnel visioned in on hoi4 because he cant elbow drop france
>look to the left
>2 guys watching anime
>another watching a movie and talking to himself
>guy directly to left of me is watching cat videos
>boot up Insurgency, prepare for fun
>teacher looks around
>user, turn off the game and work
>teacher goes back to work and everyone else keeps on doing useless shit
and this is the precise reason im going to off myself one day, with 2+ tons of explosives sitting off the coast of the UK and a hammer

I just want some Touhou erp.

donate

kyaa, you weren't supposed to look there!

>with 2+ tons of explosives sitting off the coast of the UK and a hammer

talk about going out with a bang. i was thinking volcano self-sacrifice

Donate what?

erp?

I guess the teacher likes you then, or hates you.

Memes.

You should read the book aster. Its pretty good.

Hey Hikari!

That fucking blows.

Don't expect it from me. I'm just a dude that likes to be here.

>back from getting but raped in DoW

*How many curse pictures do you have? And are you the one that made them?*

ERP stands for Erotic Rum Polishing.
It's when you pour rum on somebody's body, get a brush, and scrub them until they sparkle.

This is all I have.

Hello

whats better than breaking all the windows in the nearby towns, panicking the local coast guard, and getting on national news?

I'm ahead of everyone else by about 2 chapters
Maybe he just doesnt like insurgency

tell me about it

one of these days im going to kill the kid that talks to himself. It will be completely quiet, and he will talk/yell out 'I saw that coming!' fucking annoying as dicks

>Seven of Swords (Reversed)
Having to contend with uneducated critics. Discouragement. Narrow views. A lack of support or understanding.

>Four of Pentacles
Guarding one's material gains. Expanding in new directions closer to home or personal interests. Acquiring new possessions.

>Two of Cups
Finding a match. Curiosity, affection, and excitement.

I'd interpret it as a short rough patch followed by finding what you're looking for, guarding and caring for it affectionately afterward.

I got this girl's number a few days ago, but I've been texting through other apps with her for a while now. I don't know if she likes me and I don't want to make things awkward since were partnered for a huge project in class, should I ask her out?

how can i find happiness?

wait until after the project is finished to ask her out

Is that a burrito you're eating?
I burned my tongue on a burrito yesterday.
Someone please kiss it to make it feel better.

flunk the project
get a d on it
look her in the eyes
'ill give you my d'
her panties will drop faster than the twin towers

But it's right in my field of view! How could I help it?

Hi there!

I would but it's going to last for another 4 months, and I'm worried that I'll be friendzoned by that point

May I ask for an advice?

I've been talking to this girl quite often, we had some fun times, we talk about music and other activities. For some reason she doesn't talk as much when she's around people we know nor she text that often. I've been the one who always starts the conversation. I'm just really confused, she hugs me here and there, compliments me, I don't really know what's going on

I dont blame ya.

AS MANY CURSES AS NEEDED! AND YES I MAKE MY OWN CURSES

>Keep getting bitched at for wanting a Mazda

>Would treat it like it was a fucking Lambo

>Finding the one

All these seem spot on, and just what I wanted to hear. Thanks Reimu, I owe you a reading of my own when I'm not about to pass out!

What is there to understand? She is comfortable around you.

Not enough hentai.

Candace

*I thought it stood for Erotic Rope Pulling....are you sure your definition is correct?*

*Are you having sleep issues as well? I'm so nervous that i can't manage to sleep properly lately.*

*I actually wanted to get the Lovecraft books because i always say that i'll read them but since i'm a bit of a procrastinator either i forget or delay the thing, but i'll make sure to check that book as well!*

hi reimu u r cute

She thinks of you as an awkward friend, not really someone she'd like to be sen with out in public from what I can gather

If you must don't get to attached to quickly and know when to bail out or if you two just need more time or try harder.

Also make sure you know you want to be with her, not just think it.

Or, was it Erotic Rectum Punching?

>Two of Pentacles (Reversed)
This represents the past, where embarrassment, poor oversight, and ignoring details led to unhappiness.

>King of Pentacles
Recognizing the value of culture to a society. Money with ethical conscience. Practical help and skills. A supportive husbando.

>Eight of Cups
Changing directions. The dawn of something new. A quest with heart. Bravery. Heeding the call.

It's time to redefine what happiness means to you and pursue it wholeheartedly!

>Candace has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "79".
looks like that good luck is already working with that get

your going to get cold like that.

A lot more lost coming our way then usual tonight eh?

>erotic rectum punching

thanks for the kek

~MikanBox

*A school shooting.*

*Hi Renko!*

*If hate is a form of love then are your curses a form of white magic too?*

Hi there.

But that's lewd..! What if I looked at your pantsu? Hmph hmph.

Maybe you could find a party you two could to together. Then, there's less pressure since it's a party. Or some kind of friend group date thing.

If she liked you, I imagine that you two would spend a lot of time together despite being in groups. And then you'd have a clear idea of whether to ask her out or not.

Though generally I don't think it'd be a good idea to date somebody you're working with, either.

I've been sick, actually..so I've been sleeping a lot. My energy has been sapped the past few days.

Rolling

~Will

Elevated Rolling Penguins

I still want to get an Insurgency match going on in class

More like "Local College Student beat to death with his own skull"

Mmh, this is looks like a good night to burn down to the ground everything I've done so far because I can't seem to stop sabotaging myself.

wrong aster. It's Box! That's aya without her wings.

How are ya!

>it feels like people are starting to hate me

It just seems odd that she even wants to meet my family

Is she? If so it just seems I might be overanalyzing

Thanks

>Will ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "19".
extremely good luck for you, might even increase your power in some way

Looking for a tarot I guess

Bacialy shit has drastically changed in my relationship and I don't know how to proceed. Should I just give up or is this something worth working for?

Kaze

Thank you!

Either she's just not an initiator, or she's not that interested and just views you as a casual friend. Some people even hug those, it's just what they do.

Of course, I'm just guessing since I don't know her specifically.

Alternatively, you could ask her out now and make it clear that you won't hold any hard feelings if she says no. And then follow through on that promise! Boom, awkwardness averted.

No problem! I'm happy for you that the result was a good one!

Interesting! Thanks!

rolling for this guy

>Kaze has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "73".
fortune cookie says bad luck, wearing more grey might make it better. lets see what the tarot says

Ayyyy u did it

Roll for tarot!
Also, general advice!