Thinking Assassin's Creed won't be the first great video game movie like Batman Begins

>Thinking Assassin's Creed won't be the first great video game movie like Batman Begins

youtu.be/r1J8xlu8HYs

It's being produced by Ubisoft and is canon with the video game universe which has some of the most emotional storytelling in all media. Fassbender is an A lister as well and is great at portraying masculine vulnerability like in Shame and the X men films.

Memecraft move over. Real vidyakino is coming

It'll be Prince of Persia level.

Inoffensively medicore.

I'm with this guy

It'll be great if Ubisoft doesn't stick their nose in it because they are fucking terrible at everything

>65% future shit
No thanks
It could be good for all I know, but right now it's not looking so good

>and is canon with the video game universe which has some of the most emotional storytelling in all media.

Ass Creed sucks, the only good thing about the games was parkour, and naval battles. Stop being a pleb.

the future shit is the most interesting part about it faggot

>produced by ubisoft

they have been the franchises biggest hindrance for years now

everybody look
the biggest faggot alive

t. the actual biggest faggot alive

>t. the actual biggest faggot alive

>Batman Begins
>Great

lmao

lolno. asscreed's failure was always the future shit. and the movie will be shit for the same reasons.

you probably smell like unwashed cock you dirty pleb

Putting kino at the end of any genre of movie automatically makes your opinion invalid

I'm just disappointed at how it takes a great setting away from the games.

Think about it. We had 3 full fledged titles in Italy and 3 in colonial North America, while India, China, and Siberia are indie tier side scrollers and now the Inquisition is in a movie.

If they stopped with the endless rehashing the games COULD have legs but it's been a dead horse for awhile now

is the Caribbean technically north america?

worst part about ass creed is how quickly they went forward in history

the game was always better without guns, If anything they should have done more titles in the holy land and crusades instead of pissing about with their colonial era crap

>is the Caribbean technically north america?

unless it's the Virgin Islands, nope.

Wew

bloody yanks trying to claim edward kenway all the time

HEY

HEY!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

He's Welsh, nobody wants to claim him fám.

This. Jake Gyllenhaal is a great actor yet you didn't see anyone calling Prince of Persia vidyakino. If you believe that any video game is ever going to be turned into a respectable film, you are truly delusional.

>unisoft
>great story telling
yeah those unskippable cutscenes where you're walking around the office in current day are fuckin hella epic. everytime i think about these games i always forget that they arent cool stories about stuff that happened in the past it's all just some VR dream inception shit like nigga im already playing a video game why remind me of that

> more titles in the holy land and crusades

jesus fuck no, exploring new historical settings is so much of the fun.

they need to keep the naval combat, do a viking game, or 1590s Japan and Korean war.

fuck that son I just want to brutally stab the shit out of people with daggers

The same director and cinematographer that made Macbeth are working on Assassin's Creed. Fassbender and Cotillard delivered a great performance and showed great chemistry together. The only thing that can bring it down is if Ubisoft decides to take over the project.

Were these scenes recorded on a potato?

>Muh aliums!!

Fuck off

>spics think they are north americans

KEK

only Mexico is considered NA

It would work with Ass Effect

Also, MK was a respectable film

most emotional storytelling in all media
>unlikeable characters
>cliche conspiracy shit
>lmao aliens
Weak bait.

This guy gets it

>tfw you realize the real assassins were a bunch of drugged up homos

>weakest part of Asscree was the actual story/ setting
Why did they ever thing the animus apple of eden whatever shit was a good idea?
Would have been infinitely better as traight up historical hijinks games