Whats the big deal about Adderall? I was recently prescribed 20mg xr and I have to say I'm completely underwhelmed...

Whats the big deal about Adderall? I was recently prescribed 20mg xr and I have to say I'm completely underwhelmed, in fact it actually makes me feel kind of shitty.

How do people get high off this crap? I've taken 60mg xr at once to see if my dose was too low and it was just shitty.

If you have an actual prescription it's not going to make you high. Your brain chemistry causes a different effect than most people who abuse Adderall, you'll still feel it with enough, but it's just going to be reduced compared to Joe smoe.. Also those are time release and not great for a rush. This little pink ones you take twice a day are instant, take 1.5 times your normal dose and you'll defiantly feel it.

juews

Are you taking any other medications? Drugs like SSRIs can completely block its positive effects.

Nope.

I take my addy as prescribed, but sometimes I I decide to tweak a bit. Im prescribed 15mg twice a day. I'll take 3-5 when I wanna get up nicely. Also goes great with Xanax. For me I just enjoy everything more when I geek out. If you wanna weird time, take 60mg addy, 400 or 500 mg dph and smoke some weed. It's like living in a lucid dream you fade in and put of.

How does adderall compare to ritalin? I asked my doc for a prescription and he gave me one for 3x 10mg per day renewable for 12 months, which after a few days I've found to be way too much.

Both are shit in my opinion, but Ritalin is worse.

grind them into finest powder you can and snort them.

Noone uses XR to get "high", it is total shit.

IR>XR

You gotta smoke it to get high off it, snorting works too

Exactly. XR is time-release. You won't get a rush off of it. It'll just make it hard to eat and sleep for fucking hours. I was put on Adderall for a long time and tried different companies and dosages and everything. XR is by far the WORST version of it. Tell your doc that it's keeping you up and making it impossible to eat. Go to the normal kind. Ask for a slightly higher dosage too to compensate for the lack of a time-release. Otherwise the intial pill burns out in about 6 hours..

See those little balls? Crush those fuckers and white powder will come out - Dexitrine is the active ingredient that your after. Crush and get white powder and snort - Dexitrine = speed.
>time release is the balls dissolving

nigga this is fun in a pill right here. if you dont want em let ya boy get em

The shits soo if you take them after smoking weed.

Fuck your drugs, I got 100 mg of valium in my bag and a bottle of vodka .

is that mids?

probly shitty overpriced chron

It's legal speed

when did you decide to slowly kill yourself?

dude i smoke mids

if i could find mids, so would i.

Looks nice to me man. Dunno why yall niggas hating.

Ohhh and spiderman

just trying to bump your shitty thread, mr. spiderman. nice dubs btw

its harder than hell to find em here.everybody's got that "kush" or that "pressure" no mids for a poor boy like me unless you head to the trailer park, the ghetto, or the graveyard

What other types of drugs can SSRI's fuck with?
I'm on Paxil and got some xanny a few months back. Took a bit and felt nothing. Tried again a week later but parachuted it and felt a slight buzz.

know that feel.

whut part of the country are you from?

north FL. still have no power
>pic related

adderal is ok, it's a mix of d and l amphetamines. the d amphetamines give you the biggest rush which is what makes them "fun". if it;s the xr stuff, ur gonna want to crush them and sort out the powder if you can so you can rail it or just put them in like 20ml of warm water and let them disolve and just drink it.

i feel like 30mg is like vibing on a club night or something and 60mg is entering rushy weird territory but still fun but anything past 100mg in my experiences, gets you really spun and you start being really weird and not in a fun way

get dexedrine if possible, it's the better stuff to get high off of since it's more euphoria than adderall. but it can get you hella spun at decent doses so watch out

If you were prescribed it than you'll never feel what other people who weren't prescribed it feel.

that sucks dawg. using your phone battery for whats important i see. sorry Hurricane Hermine raped you.

Jawjuh mid smoker right here

those ones in OPS picture are the best, crush those bbs up and snort or parachute.

many thanks for your condolences. hopefully you and yours weren't affected too harshly?

>goes great with xanax

yeah nothing bad ever happened to people who mix uppers and downers, keep going user.

is it easy to get a script for these?

hah im near tampa that shit wasnt so bad

i think just in america, just say you dont learn too good and you'll take an evaluation and maybe you'll get them

nooooooooo

oh fuck no. not today nigger

naw dawg i rode dirt bikes all weekend

bout 7 hours from me homie

>dirtbike
if i ever get another job, that's going to be one of my first investments.

OP, I have ADHD so when i take my med (Vyvanse 40 mg) it doesnt do shit but chill and help me focus. It was finals season at college so i sold some. People got high and focused. Our brains chemistry is different OP so we react differently.

whut kind of rigs you like?

can't say i have a preference really. what would you recommend for a noob, but still has enough CCs to get me going fast?

like a 250 ish 4 stroke or a 125 ish 2 stroke

any brand?

im a kawasaki guy buy ive had them all. you cant go wrong with any jap bike