keeps you dry in rain
keeps you warm in winter
keeps you cool in summer
keeps niggers from touching you in hood

i can go on.

You don't die instantly upon wrecking

Safety.

Go on

They're great for different things and so comparing the two is asinine.

That being said I went down at like 10mph a few weeks ago and broke my clavicle and that's bullshit.

you have to know the person to tell if they're a complete fucking tool if they're in a car. If they have a bike, you know it by default.

Cars are:
Faster around the track
Faster in straight line
Faster top speed
Safer
Can bring more people in
Can go get groceries

and on
and on
and on

What is handling? for 500 alex.
Oooh the daily double.
What is braking?

To add to this:
>Can carry stuff from one place to another (groceries, furniture, etc)
>Can potentially hold several people

cars have a place to sit my beer.

how well can you drift on a motorcycle

They are faster.

in no ways are cars faster than motorcycles on the track or in a straight line. And 99 percent of sportbikes are faster in a straight line than cars than are like 20 times the price.

Motorcyles are the shit.
Price vs performance wise. You cant beat a motorcycle.

I just want to point out that your point regarding groceries is inaccurate. With most touring/sport-touring bikes you'll be able to fit a shopping-cart's worth of groceries in the top case and panniers.

I assume you didn't know this because 90% of bikers are immature adrenaline junkies who want a sportsbike/crotchrocket so they can go really really fast, impracticality be damned. I don't blame you. Just wanted to be informative.

Valentino Rossi not approved

crash survival?

Motorcycles can't go as many miles without a rebuild

wreck to death ratio

Motorcycle people:

>Rev their engines while at a stop light
>Loud and obnoxious
>helmets
>have a death wish
>compensating for something

Cars can carry more than 2 people.
Cars can carry some sort of cargo like groceries or anything else you will need to transport in your life
Cars keep you sheltered from the weather
Cars are far more safe in an accident

Yea shit happens. It's all the roll of the dice in life. Some asshole made a left in front of me at an intersection. Hit his back quarter panel at around 40mph and was launched over his car. Only suffered a bulged and torn disc. Glad to still be walking.

Proportionally fewer assholes drive cars than motorcycles.

cars wont fall over if someone accidentally bumps into it

traction

>I just want to point out that your point regarding groceries is inaccurate. With most touring/sport-touring bikes you'll be able to fit a shopping-cart's worth of groceries in the top case and panniers.

Yes, but do you own one or do you want to own one?

You can't talk about all types of bikes simultaneously. If somebody wants to argue about the benefits of cars can they pretend they are talking about a Mclaren P1 with the comfort of a Maybach, and the cargo space of a cargo van?

Yeah. Bikes cannot corner worth a damn, and are horrendously unforgiving (youtube motorcycle high side) speed records are held by cars not bikes, both drag and road.

I ride a bike, but im not delusional.

If you so much as hit a slippery manhole cover you've got a good chance of crashing on a MC.
If you're gonna crash on a MC you're not surrounded by a steel cage, ergo, you die.

4x4. have fun when you drive through a mud puddle and bog the fuck out.

Snow

/thread.

Try taking groceries home on your motorcycle. Or a baby, or a nice date.

Motorcycles are great, been rising since '99, but cars are also great. Just for different reasons. Not better or worse.

>faster
>comfier
>keeps you cool/warm/dry, with the touch of a button
>can lug your new IKEA bookshelf home
>can carry your mates
>can walk away from a crash
>can easily be used in snow and rain

oh, and before you mention "fastest time", show me a bike that has lapped the ring in under 7 minutes

I'm not the airbag

>crashing
Unless you're ifiot and u desrrve it

>hasn't crashed yet
So you've been riding less than 3 months now?

9 years fgt,
Grow brain, and treat everyone on the road as an idiot.
You'd be safer

trying to write a bootable windows 10 ISO onto my flashdrive with rufus. shit's on there, but when i go to make a bootable iso, it says my access is denied. don't know how to fix. help.

Until someone *else* fucks up and causes you to veer
Or the asphalt is a touch too wet from the rain

I grew up with MC's, the clubs not the cycles. I've known a shitload of bikers and it's not a question of whether you crash, it's gonna happen and it'll happen more than once and it's usually beyond your control. If you're lucky you get scratches. Plenty of them get dead, though.
Lost my own dad that way when someone came peeling out of a sidestreet and didn't bother to give right of way. Pulverized his femur into minced meat, nothing he could've done to prevent it. Well except use a car.

woops. wrong thread. gg.

Where the fuck you thing you are retard.

Format first as fat32, then run the rufus as admin.

>Grow Brain, and treat everyone as retard.
What part did you're not understand. I've been grow in asian, and you didn't see the worst.

What are you god almighty or something?
If you're on a highway do you stop and check around the corner at every fucking onramp?
Do you have x-ray vision allowing you to see through buildings so no careless fucker pops out on you?
Drop the act. Simple fact is shit happens and you don't always control it. And if it happens while you're on a motorcycle you're fucked.

i can drive my male friends without being spooned

Driving the ring on a motorcycle is death wish alone, a sub 7 minute time would require massive fucking bullocks to even attempt. I'll give it a go.

Can't say I recommend giving a ride to anyone my weight or heavier regardless of the being spooned thing. You can tell them not to shift their weight all you want, doesn't mean then won't. Even a girl who's probably only a buck 20 still throws off your balance if she lurches to the right.

>what is basic physics

OP would consider that point supportive of his case for bikes.

Okay, first things thanks for God Almighty, that i've.been onroad for so long i can predict where people will pop out, how s they will behave.

Fucking westerns didn't you have things called insting?

This overconfidence is why we've been able to pop some pretty big things on you

Instinct, and yes we do. I usually either slow down or speed up out of large crowds of cars. I take an extra second to look around at a light, I watch cars coming up on my rear and generally like to wait between two parked cars at a light if possible. I try to stay in the far lane away from places people turn onto roads from, and some dipshit still rocketed out of a 7-11 across 3 lanes to cut me off and clipped my front tire, still ate shit, and still had to get asphalt removed from my leg. Shit happens, nicer to have a steel cage around you.

You can't kill yourself going around the block in a car.

Your cowardy acts is how white kids turnout on his school after getting roast

I don't think we're the ones who got roasted tanto

I don't use mirror.
It's distraction.

Before you cross something. Just ahh god. Explains like thousand times. Theres Big chance some retart came out of nowhere. It's a fucking fact. trash your.positive feel out.of the road.

The fastest car will always beat the fastest bike in any race except in a short drag.

Yeah keep making hiroshima joke, while soviet winning the war.
Is that really what you proud of?

You won't die if you crash while drving one.

4>2

Can your car hold a bicycle on the back? No? I didn't think so.
Motorbikes rule.

Nope, car has more traction and bigger engine

mf i got a bike dont mean i go cryng sayin bikes be better cause you went 25 in a 20 zone fuck off mahn

Except if the course requires you to go through a narrow alley

depends on what you use them for. Cars for cargo, motorcycle for speed and for efficiency. depends on models tho

Hmmm well cars aren't fucking death traps.

If you're this buttflustered over people making a snide comment about people from probably not even your country, for not seeing a nuclear explosion coming, then how in your retarded mind can you expect *more* decorum from people while you're calling their dead parents retards for being blindsided by some overconfident douchebag like yourself?
Back to the jungle with you you whiny bitch

>bikes can not corner
Are you trolling or just that fucking stupid