Dont normally do this but I need to eat. I came home to find my girlfriend being pounded by her nigger ex...

dont normally do this but I need to eat. I came home to find my girlfriend being pounded by her nigger ex. It was so scaring I still cant get the image of her being defiled by that black cock out of my head.(He was bigger than me by a lot) I didnt know what to do so I left and went to fill the sadness with the only way I know how EAT. I ordered a large cheese stuffed crust all meats pizza my all time favorite. Little did I know the bitch withdrew all of my money from my account.(Never let women close to your money) I returned to the house in a furious rage ready to beat the living piss out of both of them when I got there they were gone all my clothes and my ps4 were completely destroyed and they were no where to be found and every cabinet was empty. The even took my dog the only thing that ever loved me. So to what this post is about, I dont normally ask for things especially from people on the internet but I haven't eaten in 3 days is there any richfags out there that could spare to buy a newly poor fag a pizza please I will forever be in your debt. Please help a Sup Forumsro out if not I understand.
Also general feels thread. Reposting cuz last time it 404d.

Someone help this bro

CALL THE COPS AND THE BANK. Are you seriously not doing that already? You will get your stuff back and they will both be arrested

Omg best of luck to you

Shit, OP. If this isn't fake, I would help if I could. I'm piss-poor atm though. All I can do is bump to try and help. You're better off without that bitch.

Dude I wish there was a way I could spilt the bill or something for someone but I can berly make rent and eat

And this. They deserve it too, don't go soft on them just because you once had feelings for her. She's a cunt.

fake and gay

I would kill them if I was you prison also has food there

How are we supposedd to help you? No address to send the pizza you idiot, gg

>not angry
>mentions nigger dick size
>wants pizza

Fuck off

The adress is in the screen shot

Its a joint account she had just as much control as I did.......... Never ever
The pizza place is only a mile away I can walk

What the actual fuck did you do for her to go apeshit like that??? Jesus christ. It had to be worse than her cheating.

Also I'm in a different state - can I still order for you? I have no clue how this works. I'm just a clueless teen.

so OP's asking for some CP?

College student here, so that's a no to money.
But I would call the cops ASAP if I were you.
I'd also post her contact info/work info on here, think this is just enough not to be declared NYPA.

Yea if you could call in the order ill go pick it up

What would the police be able to do?

Cheese pizza yes

Bitch stole your dog... Right?

Yea I loved it more than her honestly

got you fam, order is for mike

Damn this is a horror story

Thankyou so much bro

20-25 minutes. large pep.

Kek

why was the screenshot taken at 6:52?

>Reposting cuz last time it 404d.

Except one participant in a joint account doing a total withdraw requires both of them.

Call the cops and the bank, then sue the stupid cunt. You'll end up with more money than you had you stupid bitch.

Because I had already posted one previous time

>what are timezones?
OP reposted at 7:05 pst so it makes sense

If you guys can keep the thread alive ill be back starting walking now

I'll post everything I have on my sad folder, hope you don't mind.

An people say Sup Forums is evil

so OP, now that you're gonna eat, do what everyone else is sayin and CALL THE FUCKING COPS. rub one out, and move on. I got your pizza, so to pay me back, you're gonna get this cunt for everything she stole plus whatever her and her nigger ex are worth.

post pic of pizza when you get back to this thread/start a new one if this 404's.

something to cheer you up, fam

also, don't include receipt, even though I told them to leave my number and shit off of it they work at a pizza joint so they might be retarded.

or do, as long as you aren't a retard posting my shit online.

Call the police

bump

If you can prove to me this is real I'll buy you pizza. Richfag here

already got him

Post pix of destroyed stuff

This.

Pics or gtfo.

Maybe this nigga needs two pizzas. Is this going to be a richfag contest because I will crush you like a bug

1955 palmetto falls San Antonio tx pizza? Please

put your dick away, I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest

Send me pizza please 1955 palmetto falls San Antonio tx

i could buy you a pizza OP but i have a feeling you're just some scamming faggot

I'm just fucking with you. That's real nice of you to help

wait hold up

get your dick back out

>harambe pls

Never happened
Ni proof
Should we start the investigation?
Sup Forums isnt a place where you can exploits people's feelings and get away with it you know that right?

The propecia I take has rendered me in able to have erections. Flaccid dick out

that has to be just the worst thing

like you can't even masturbate to clear your head before you take your whore of an ex back.

yikes

going to smoke a cig, keep the thread alive

I can still get erections just no sex drive. Trust me stop jerking off for a while it's totally unreal how much you can get done and not feel gross and disgusted

I guess that's why I'm a richfag not wasting time focusing on sex and making moves that improve my wealth.

They should make it legal to kill cheating bitches. Similar to abortion maybe call it Awhortion

bumperino, btw nice of you to help this guy out

Bumping, I want to this bitch and nigger ex fucked up over their decisions

Richfag#2 even tho I should be #1 post that pizza nigga

santa is back, OP post pizza got dammit

Op here thanks for the pizza so hungry ate half chillen at a mcdonalds right now

OP pls

good shit

now do what you have to do, fuck that bitch harder than the nigger that fucked her.

enjoy that pizza. good night, and godspeed OP.

Yea bitch it is ill send em a pizza right now bet you can't top that shit

Nigger smashed your PS4 and didn't sell it. #sosure