youtube.com/watch?v=c4n778x9_KU
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kdij_oadVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Jon

I see you, Jonbro.

>The Manlet Who Was Promised

reviving this
strawpoll.me/10361761
Where would you want to live in Planetos?

1st for Khaleesi

DAILY REMINDER

Promise me, Tommen!

I want to be ABUSED by her
No mercy
Just constant beatings, discipline, and being forced to look at her smug face as she bruises me
I would cry out in pain and she would grin, readying me for another round of the stick

freys mentioned brotherhood without banners raiding their supplies
so stoneheart confirmed right?

They disabled the comments on the cringey speech video.

real thread

PROPER THREAD

Promise me Waifu is not gonna die next episode.

;_;

For a long time the king did not speak. Then, very softly, he said, "I dream of it sometimes. Of Renly's dying. A green, tent, candles, a woman screaming. And blood." Stannis looked down at his hands. "I was still abed when he died. Your Devan will tell you. He tried to wake me. Dawn was nigh and my lords were waiting, fretting. I should have been ahorse, armored. I knew Renly would attack at break of day. Devan says I thrashed and cried out, but what does it matter? It was a dream I was in my tent when Renly died, and when I woke my hands were clean."
Stannis didn't consciously kill Renly.

What is it about Sansa's actress that makes her seem like she wants to fuck everybody?

Everyone seems to see sexual tension between Jon and Sansa, and a season or so ago, it was there in abundance between Sansa and Margaery.

>it's a jonsa thread

no

She was already dead the second she went after Arya

>be Lord Commander Jon Snow
>welcome Stannis to the Wall
>took some time to defeat the white walkers and restore various castles and so on
>many times kept inviting the people of the realm to help us defeat the WW, suddenly they start coming
>in many numbers, I have highest lords taking black, Stannis takes the black after losing from Tommen, Victarion takes the black
>with wildlings mingling around in the realm and given some titles and so on, NW becomes almost obsolete
>create Kingdom of the Night's Watch (you need to cheat to lose Black Brother trait though) and rule as King
>legitimize myself
>attack the North and relatively easily take Winterfell, Ramsay imprisoned
>declare myself King in the North but fuck something up and accidentally just become Lord Paramount of the North AND King of the Nights Watch
>Myrcella (now sits on the throne) is displeased and forbids me to style myself as the king
>holds some territories up north
>declare Bloody Vengence casus belli (foolishly instead of Independence, idk why can't they have both, this way I need to lead two separate campaigns wtf)
>the absolute biggest Lannister army attacks, they have like 30 000 soldiers
>idk what now

>the absolute biggest Lannister army attacks, they have like 30 000 soldiers
you're fucked

Next episode called "The Broken Man", punished stannis arc confirmed?

Gain depressed trait then kill yourself.

Really fucking sick of videogame bullshit taking over this season.
Looks like shit, plays out like shit.

The ending of 'The Door' was shit large part due to 'fast zombies' bullshit.
I wanted to watch Game of Thrones, not Resident fucking Evil.

He's dead and gone. Just admit it already, you cuck.

Never you pleb.

She's a Brittish slag, they all are like that.

Why does the dragoncunt get the best music?

>Godsdammit, I had a whole routine planned where I tripped going up the stairs and slid down on my arse. It's totally inappropriate now! What do I do now? I know-

>"What's happening?"

>nice and loud, that's the stuff. Look at the disgust in their eyes. Mace, you dog, you've done it again!

More like the Hound preparing for Cleganbowl

I don't know about that desu

>normies cheer when dany announces she plans to dump 10k niggers in westeros despite them being both slavers and rapists

more like 100k

>implion you could get 1000 barbarians and horses on a ship

>he still thinks Daenerys is a good guy

Why the hell people are on the other cancerous shipping thread?

Because I hate Sup Forums

I want her to spit on me and tell me how worthless I am

I want her to beat me senseless

I want her to discipline me and hurt me

thanks based Fred

summer isles,easy dude

Wait, how would he be able to see through that helmet?

So does Randyll actually do anything?

Cersei will be the true mad queen. She's gonna want the world to burn after all muh childrens are gone and Jaime abandons her.

>he doesn't want to be a happy nigger fucking women,drinking wine and worshipping 6 titted gods
are you a fucking catholic or something user

youtube.com/watch?v=c4n778x9_KU

go to 5:20 in the video

Around the teeth, you fucking retard.
We see him in the show with his visor down, for fuck's sake.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5Kdij_oadVw
so basically "DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?!"

what a fucking cunt

she's the heroine of the story you fucking mysoginistic pig

made me reply

you have to go back

Dany riding off and appearing on Drogon was lame.

DAYNE?

Lord Baelish

We looked for you on the flight plan.

In the show it is retard, look at it, its Longclaw 2.0.

The show is not the books is not the show, get with the times.

Now this is Dayneposting.

frogfu

>At the end of this scene you should be somewhat roused by her and a little horrified. She's not Hitler at Nuremberg but she's got the power.

What did he mean by this

Does Bran's dick work or will she spend the rest of her days disappointed?

proof that hihg sparow is evul

Rare cordys when?

Sneks are still alive

when /Darkstar/ who will kill them and make Dorne great and white again?

Cute

So that's what happened to Gendry

Uncle Bens boaby will do the job just fine

>post in a thread 2 hours old

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Game of Thrones will end with a final shot of Daenerys sitting on the Iron Throne as the White Walkers are slaughtering everyone in King's Landing, ending the series by screaming BURN THEM ALL repeatedly until it fades to black.

It works, but has to be stimulated manually. He can't get an erection based on thought alone.

I challenge any of you to explain how daenerys has developed as a character since the end of season one.

not enough is being made of how worried Daario looked during that whole scene.

Stop being an autist, we'll filled up this one 1st. Flooding the board with these threads is a bannable offence.

>hurr old thread equals bad

kill yourself newfag that isnt how it works

cast him

Where did everything go wrong with Bran's actor?

BIG BLACK DRAGONS

We've made our choice.

Threads are pruned when they reach the bump limit (350 posts), it has nothing to do with time you cockswallowing newfag.

Burn

Them

All

Illyrio Mopatis or Harry Strickland

It didn't, he is an attractive young man. You're just a degenerate pedophile.

Davos

The creators said the made Dawn look similar to Valyrian steel because a white sword was hard to do and would look weird on screen. It isn't Valyrian steel, though.

Davos

Something I figured out in the books is that the only things that I really like are conversations, specially if it's meaningful dialogue that reveals a lot of important stuff(i.e Arya hearing Illyrio and Varys talk in AGoT, Catelyn talking to Jaime as a prisoner in ACoK, etc).

Though what makes me hate the books are the descriptions, it feels like it's so obnoxious to try to keep up with what the book is describing, having to imagine myself the scene or whatever, I almost doze off everytime a chapter is full of that, and it's probably why I still haven't finished the books yet

Anyone else like that?

>strawpoll.me/10361761
City of the winged men, I'd have some cool as fuck wings

>Threads are pruned when they reach the bump limit (350 posts)
Its 310 you fucking cockswallowing newfag.

If Stephen Hawking could, what makes you think Bran can't?

The wights and white walkers are literally the best thing about this show you cuck

like angel from the xman?

>350
>310

Not the same number faggot

she's gone through a phase of being a peacemaker and administrator but has discovered that's actually really difficult and decided to go back to setting things on fire because its who she is. she's gained greater self-knowledge, in other words, its legit character growth.

I don't watch capeshit, sorry

BIG DRAGONS FIRE DRAGON BLOOD OF THE DRAGON YAY

post yfw they kill off edmure and blackfish

what's the chances of Bran suddenly walking again like that guy from Downton abbey

he wants to keep banging her, but now she's got 100,000 blood riders for that