ITT: Crippling Depression

ITT: Crippling Depression

Are you depressed OP?

>tfw mommy throws a surprise anime party for you

very much by far

As much as I hate myself and I'm not happy, these always make me realize that there are people who have it worse than I do

And then I feel like an asshole for not having been a better friend to people who could have likely been these people in school

I feel lucky to have the friends I do, and the things I do in life, even if I hate myself.

What's up OP?

>spend birthday alone
>set timer on camera
>run to pick up angry cat
>sit in front of world's smallest birthday cake
>use every last ounce of soul i have left to force a smile
>FLASH

Ask for a electrolite machine for 5 grand.
Twice as fast able to lift 50% more.

Kangen Ukon, look for a sponsor to get one.

It's your balls on soda making you sad.

>should have joined to air force

I
Anything on your mind that you want to vent? I have depressed since I was a sophmore in highschool. I didn't get help until recently(I'm 21 now). There is hope with medication and therapy, you just need to try a few doctors and medications.

please stop, these pictures are actually bringing tears to my eyes. If you need help OP, remember we are here for you always

>he sits there every day

it can happen to grils too

she is super cute, easily 7/10 for me, how could she be alone?

>tfw nobody takes your rage against the world seriously

>NO

I'm convinced most of these birthday images are just young adults who's parents want to celebrate with them.

Their expressions aren't depression, they're annoyance for being there.

Don't use "rates", you socially-stunted autist. Sad faggotry like that is the reason you're so fucking alone.

At least they have people who care about them, not like But we are here

h-his wife is just in the b-bathroom... th-that's all...

>invite all children over for thanksgiving
>not a single one shows or calls

>the picture on the table

>the dogs know, but don't judge

easy there white night

My God, is that you! You fucking loser!! HAHAH just fucking an hero NOW!!

why is it i hate this shit but can't stop looking at them?

>parents visit cake decorator
>"So what are your son's hobbies? What does he like to do?"
>"Well..."

>be worst player on little league team
>ask dad to play catch to get better
>dad refuses every time and you try to make the best of things

Did the cat scratch you?

that dude looks genuienely happy

Jesus, look at that fivehead!!!
An hero?

The silver cauldron of cheetos...

if you wait it out long enough, maybe your son will still visit you on birthdays before you die

7/10 are you fucking insane, nigger!!!!

>picture on table
fuck man don't do this to me

Only 8 people said happy birthday to me September1st but you know what I don't care. My best friend Brian and Stefan hugged me and told me happy birthday. The girl I liked told me happy birthday. My mom, dad and grandpa. And 2 anons. Fuck my other family and friends this is the last time I'm staying up late at night to tell them happy birthday. Fuck them days later and not even a happy past birthday fuck them Sup Forums. But you know what at least those people said it to me and I know they'll be there for me for the longest. I love them.

She either has an awful personality and nobody can stand her. Or, she just likes to spend her birthday with her parents, and maybe did something else with her friends before or after

She looks good for 211.

my birthday is coming up in like 3 days, what do?

28, christ

i dont get what the problem is, i spent most of my birthdays alone. luckily for the past three years i met a girl, and shes my best and only friend, we're going away for the weekend of my birthday. i hope to god she doesnt cheat on me, she is completely out of my league, im a fat lonely neckbeard who plays elder scrolls and she looks like cara delevinge

Loneliness is not depression, dumb underage.

1. start a thread on Sup Forums
2. tell everyone its your birthday
3.???
4. profit?

This dude doesn't look lame enough for this thread...

18?!? Giggidy

I'm 29 and haven't celebrated my birthday in like 7 years. I'll be 30 in a few months and aside from considering suicide it probably won't be anything special either.

You keep a carpet segment under your feet?

KYS maybe? Escape the loneliness

someone took the picture, he isnt alone, plus he has a cat

damn i want a slice of that cake

look at the bitch in the left corner who took the pic, i bet shes laughing at this pathetic old man, probably sent the pics to her friends on whatsapp laughing at that 'old freak'. women are shit man, i hope she gets raped

dont do it m8, if youre too lonely to bear then get a dog or cat

looking for the original birthday cake boy pic from like 7 yrs ago.

>I can't read

that is obviously a timer picture. if you had more that 16 years of experience in this would, you would see that.

She's gonna leave you eventually, and you're going to be so depressed, that you'll kys.

my birthdays always looked like the op's

i saw this picture from when i was like 11,
spongbob everything

i was a skinny little blonde kid with these oversized glasses and giant gapped spongbob teeth to match

i looked happy as shit

you make yourself sad by overthinking

I just said consider, which is a hobby of mine. I won't actually do it. Also have two doggos.

we past from really sad loneliness, to normal birthday pics

Dude thats even worse, a parent who spent years making you the best you you can you. And all theye want is to spend some time with there kid whos moving on in life slowly separating from there family and the kids annoyed by this tender outreach that the parent can verbally say because it whould just be the same "i love you" that they regurgitate after talking on the phone

Femanon. July was the first birthday I haven't been alone in years.

> work all day on my birthday, 11 hour shift
> my ex (but boyfriend at the time) makes me come over, after I insist I would rather celebrate in 2 days (my off day).
> gets angry at me midway through the day because I planned on spending it with my parents (they're usually out of town this time of year)
> he is allergic to cats. When we get to his house, he freaks out and says he must have inhaled a cathair in the uber
> rolls around on the bed groaning for an hour while I watch American dad reruns
> I suggest I watch an old movie I like (Heavy Metal), I know it's not great, but I like it.
> he groans more and says what we're watching is fine.
> I fall asleep within the hour out of annoyance. Wake up at 2am. No birthday gift from him, no card (we had been dating for almost 2 years).

I would have rather been alone.

I seriously want to give this guy money or something fuck.

Women have it so easy in life.

They can literally fuck anyone within their league, even if they're fat they could reel in another fat guy to be with for the night.

They just have to spread their legs and fire off a few texts and the guys would be in them by that night. So fucking unfair. It's why I sort of stopped caring about women, no point in trying to help them out in life.

Heavy Metal is awesome.

you're boyfriend sounds like kind of a dick but idk, maybe he had a stressful job too and just wanted to see you?

my gf and i don't really do anything big on birthdays so far, just spend the time together

I stopped celebrating my birthday around 7 or 8. Makes it easier to forget you don't have friends, now I just don't think about it.

happy past birthday user

i ask her everyday if shes going to leave. im fucking worried man, its like a pain in my chest and my stomach clenches. i doubt id ever get with another girl again. people literally STARE at her in the street, its really opened my eyes to how pretty women get treated. Guys will buy her drinks in front of me, she gets free stuff at shops, its fucking weird man, she doesnt even appreciate it she said its how shes been treated her whole life.

never knew i was depressed untill recently. i dont find much joy in life anymore. the only thing that keeps me going is my gf but i keep fucking things up and she is done with it

We both work at a head shop. And he had the day off. And trust me, I wanted nothing extravagant. But the simplicity of a card, some small candy, something that I wanted to do... I got nothing and I felt so bad afterwards because had I celebrated with my parents, who I blew off, I would have at least felt cared about.

Women seem to have this ability to find the worst guys imaginable, and then wonder
>"Where are all the good guys at?"

Yeah, they're all around you, but you're blinded by a man's confidence which fucks you over in the long run. Confidence means they'll easily throw you to the curb. Enjoy your loneliness.

Happy birthday user.

I want to hug him

lmao you're going to get rekt. Inb4 your suicide thread

Poor Julius

The thing is, except for two people, none of these people are actually alone. They are either celebrating with other people, or AT LEAST celebrating with whoever is taking their picture. So this really shouldn't be a depression thread. None of these people are alone.

lost

Sup Forums made him a card.

That's shitty, kind of reminds me of my birthday freshman year of college, and sophomore year

>roommates knew birthday was coming up
>oh dude we'll make you a cake
>say that's okay because I enjoy making cake and would always do it for myself at home with my family
>they insist on doing it anyway
>oblige and tell them they can do it
>mom sends me some birthday decorations in the mail
>birthday day
>ask them if they want to make that cake
>"oh sorry bro we're busy"
>o-oh...
>go have birthday dinner in dining hall
>alone
>make myself cake, alone
>hang birthday decorations up
>eat cake alone
>pissed off because my roommates said they would bake cake and didn't, let alone have time to say happy birthday or spend some time with me
>clean up
>nothing else to do so I go to bed
>talk with parents next day after I talked with them earlier on my birthday
>mom says she sent me like three birthday cards because she knew I was struggling
>none of them show up, mail room lost them
When I went to sleep, the girl from down the hall slipped a card under my door with a really nice note in it. we had met and talked a little bit but we were never anything more than just people who lived on the same floor. Not even really friends. She even sealed it with wax, which was really cool. I think that's the nicest thing someone has done for my birthday outside of my family.

I just want to stop fucking thinking about her.