Other urls found in this thread:

www7.zippyshare.com/v/dcdwgZSO/file.html
mega.nz/#!KMVljZYY!AQRTAVuYSkLFYqfjWiCUFeBCZYb50BJe-VzicBGlkVo
residentadvisor.net/reviews/17013
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzm92XkFeIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z23q-LT9Rmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link ?

Will upload, make take a few minutes, unless someone else already has a link?

It's not on rutracker and this was literally the first thread that popped up when I went to the Sup Forums archive

www7.zippyshare.com/v/dcdwgZSO/file.html

it's shit

mega.nz/#!KMVljZYY!AQRTAVuYSkLFYqfjWiCUFeBCZYb50BJe-VzicBGlkVo

First impressions?

Which one isn't Walmart Associate Choir music/Trump's classified watersport erotica?

in colour is a far better album

The mega link is real, don't know about zippy

in colour with more vocals and worse production

Its real

It's hard to top an album that's in the top five of the 10's

Gonna download it now. Say Something Loving sucked ass. I wish the rest of the album is as good as On Hold.

lol no it was tropical house 4 hipsters

First two songs are so shit

>in colour was a good album

damn, dangerous is awesome

lul

>le everyone's a pleb but me meme

dangerous was nice, on lips but not really liking it

how is it

not very good, very bland and generic if u ask me, probably their worst album

This is really bad. Can't say I was expecting much but this is boring and goes nowhere.

Is the xx modern momcore anons? Their new single of theirs came up on the radio the other day and my mother said she liked the music, asked what song it is and shit. She never reacts to music on the car

The only good song is "On Hold", the rest is pretty shit desu. Dangerous is unoffensive.

>a violent noise
>softest song on the album
ya blew it

Yeah Kygo and Lost Frequencies are much much better

ehh its really safe music mixed with the adele driven "emotional" vocals aka sounds like shes about 2 cry

can see this album being played in lots of trailers good for them. don't like it atm

I enjoyed Lips, A Violent Noise, Performance, and Test Me. I didn't like on Hold as a single nor an album cut

my cum will leak from your boipucci if you keep making these threads

i don't understand this fucking band. each song never develops or takes off
"performance" sounds good but when i expect the song to kick it up notch whether emotional wise or even beat wise it ends

so what you're saying is that you love OP's thread(s) so much that you want to make love to him/her? am i reading that correctly?

AOTY

First song sounds great. Jamie's production is much more prominent so far considering that song and the singles.

Wtf happened? This is bad and getting worse as it goes along.

Wow it's almost like the band haven't had a direction to go in since their first album.

Is the xx 4th-wave post-rock?

idk the 2nd album felt like a continuation of the first imo, idk wtf this is

Too much Jamie XX

>Generic 2010s Indie Rock Band #1628398633833636733737

this is the blandest music I've ever heard

played at a loud volume it may have the largest scope on the album tho, its not the softest.

Ok so I just finished it. Dangerous is my favorite by far. I thought On Hold would be the best but Dangerous pushed it down. Say Something Loving comes in third. The rest of the album was pretty forgettable. I liked some of it while I was listening but most of this doesn't really make me want to go back to it.

essential shopping-mall core

I have been predicting this to be awful for a while now. Well...am I right?

Not awful but just okay aside from a few tracks that are really good. Dangerous and On Hold being the best imo

not at all ,it's quite ok, not the same sound as previous works but a nice sound tho

I like "A Violent Noise" maybe too away from the xx but really cool idk

This I'd give this a go even if you didn't like their previous albums. It's a different sound.

its alright. better than Coexist

Why is this year so blue?
What am i missing?

Eno's such a buzzkill

someone post FLAC

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzm92XkFeIQ
Blue

soundcloud.com/missing Missing

youtube.com/watch?v=Z23q-LT9Rmo

Pretty nice so far.

I don't know how the songs are going to work live though.

It's a leak, the only time I ever heard of a flac leak was when jenny death leaked.

Try kingdom leaks

did you not see the log file? it was ripped in flac...

you're a nice user. thanks!

I love what I'm hearing thus far. More exciting and engaging, yet still minimal. Reminds me of Burial with more polish.

oh shit yeah I didn't realize that.
I get what you mean with the burial comparison. Especially on the first track

worst option is waiting to official release and take a look on rutracker

i went with best option and found it

is it on kingdom leaks then?

yep

just finished listening for the first time
awful, awful album

I'll give it a few more tries in different settings, but I don't have a whole lot of hope

man does this shit really pass as songwwriting? the beats are nice, but they are literally singing about fuck all, and on an album with minimalist beats it really becomes noticeable

bretty gud

damn what a shit album

at its best the album is a shitty ambient version of Portishead with constantly awful songwriting, at its worst its a predictable, bland, and lifeless pop album that fails to give any feel of emotion or sincerity

It's a bit boring, i'm sighly dissapointed. Maybe it gets better as you listen to it a few more times, but...

Just can't take these vocals. I like what Jamie xx is offering but that's the only saving grace for me.

Agreeing with these
Expected it to be disappointing, and they delivered

Really hoped jamie could have swayed me with taking a bigger presence but oh well, a 3rd xx album to hate

did anyone of you who consider the album to be awful actually like the xx before?
listening to it right now, halfway through. seems like a decent record until this point

that's funny the second half of the album seems dozens times better than the first

i like their debut. Coexist not so much

So far, Dangerous and Lips are absolutely stunning. I'm an xx fan so theres a little bias but this isn't as bad as people are making it out to be here

a violent noise is kind of awful

Am I too high?
Am I too proud

Is the music too loud?

shit taste

Feels like it's 2009 again.

I was happy back then.

that outro was awful, violent noise kinda forgettable, performance completely unecessary but the rest of it was good.

It's Painting With but with The XX instead of AnCo.

thugger's short appearance was the only non-garbage part

Hold On and Dangerous the best so far

The cover is actually silver, OP image is the band reflected in it.

It's a cd rip, the FLAC is on Apollo

yawn

I liked the first one but this one was just boring

the xx are shit

you forgot the "the" before "shit.

the xx the are shit

xx the are the shit

the xx are the "the" shit

The fact that so many books still name the xx as “the shit” only tells you how far indie pop music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the "the shit" jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Indie pop critics are still blinded by commercial success. The xx sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the shit. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Indie pop critics are often totally ignorant of the indie pop music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the xx did anything worthy of being saved.