Why are there no superheroes in real life? Surely there exists a rich, buff man with too much time on his hands

Why are there no superheroes in real life? Surely there exists a rich, buff man with too much time on his hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_City_Superhero_Movement
youtube.com/watch?v=IqQ9riVin0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_City_Superhero_Movement

>Surely there exists a rich, buff man with too much time on his hands.

Elon Musk, all those rocket tests are a setup for Brother Eye

>Surely there exists a rich, buff man with too much time on his hands.

I'd rather just post here w/ my bros lol

Becasue real life has no plot armour.

But there are

>using the names Thorn, Buster Doe, Green Reaper, The Mantis, Prodigy, Gemini, No Name, Catastrophe, Thunder 88, Penelope, and Phoenix Jones
>No Name
>Thunder 88

i bet you my ass those were Sup Forumsacks

He's the hero we need against Skynet

Because they're more likely to be suspected murderers like McAfee than Wayne or Stark.

Is there anything more pathetic than actively being a fan of this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqQ9riVin0M

Basically, its just some guys in a retarded suit that argue with drunks.

Because if Batman existed in real-life he would probably only last 2 years before his body started breaking down from the constant punishment and the impact it was taking

Yes. Being a hater

the main guy is a negro

Pheonix Jones is black, and probably the most well-known one.

Beat me to it, but he just hasn't done anything yet. I see him as more like Stark than Wayne though.

I don't think so. A man could train for 10 years, get in perfect shape and learn all martial arts, create a sinister costume and go out there and kick ass. People get mugged and robbed all the time, perfect place to beat the bad people up, tie em up and leave them there to be found for the police.

The biggest issue is privacy and anonymity. In real life, if Batman emerged, he'd be found out immediately.

If Batman was American he would have been shot along with his parents

Why the fuck would a rich person risk their life, just to fuck with some lowly gangbangers?

Not really. But young Bruce would shoot up some school

I feel like you're probably meme-ing, but even if someone went out night after night and won every fight they were in, it would be close to impossible to get through every night unscathed. In the real world that shit would build up after awhile, not to mention the wear and tear that would occur on your knees if you were swinging from rooftops and landing dramatically on concrete all the time