How do I forget about her, Sup Forums?

How do I forget about her, Sup Forums?

(Pic is not of us.)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCSjuylaYUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

easy, post all the nudes you have of her. OR
fuck her best friend and post her nudes.

Get over yourself and move the fuck on. Oh and stop shit posting

A few things wrong with those options:
1. She's mormon and wouldn't have given me nudes.
2. We're both underage and not complete morons as to send eachother nudes.
3. I deleted every picture involving her a year ago.
4. I'm a virgin and a pussy, plus I don't really know her friends.

Not shitposting, genuinely want to stop fucking thinking about her.

eventually you will forget, you have to wait

It's been a whole year. Seeing her every day doesn't help.

Underage I see... MODS MODS MODS!!!!! WE HAVE A MINOR IN THE BUILDING AGAIN!!!!

Have you tried expressing your feelings with her. As crazy as it might sound one of my best friends was my ex after I told her I was a depressed mess afterwards. She helped me through it oddly enough. Oh and then decided to become a lesbian for what ever reason

Why are you seeing her everyday?

I'd try if I knew how to approach someone I'm certain hates me. Plus, she's always in the middle of something after school.

We're both in Chamber Choir. It's where I met her.

Dunno man, Im 9 months out of a relationship and I think of her alot.

Saw her tonight and kept it together, but now im depressed as fuck and miss her more than anything.

Doesn't work. I tried talking to her about it, spoke about it all and for awhile it cause clarity. But it doesn't stop the longing and thinking of what could have been.

Op. Best advice is to get with someone else and distract yourself till you love someone else.
(Easier said than done.)

remember him

You can't leave? or change "class"?

I'm kinda bad with girls. We only got together because she asked me to be in her quartet for a competition, so we exchanged numbers and I eventually accidentally let it slip that I liked her.

I could, but... I like choir. And the choir needs me, I'm the only tenor that's been in there for more than a week and knows what's up.

Well I just gradumacted and found a great girl in my major. So you could always drop her like a hot potato. It's not your fault she's a bitch

Lmao then why the fuck are you in a relationship

She's... Not, though. She's a good person, it just didn't work out. If anything, I'm the asshole.

What do you even mean? Why'd we ever get together? Or what?

Never said she wasn't a good person.

> If anything, I'm the asshole.
Man, I'm also in the same boat.
I wish, truely from the bottom of my heart, she gave me a solid reason to hate her. It would make moving on so much easier. But all I'm left with is a hollow feeling that we could have worked out.

I dunno, might be the alcohol talking, but I miss us more than anything

Best part is that she often plays the piano for the Tenors in sectionals, so I am often in a small space around her too.

Nail one that's unobtainable, it helped me

I think that the only solution in this situation is get a new girlfriend as soon as possible, you really are in trouble Op I wonder how you will feel if she get a new boyfriend first than you.

Again, virgin wimp, also not good with girls. I'm barely able to talk to girls that I've known for a few years.

Underage b&

Man. If she hates you like you said, ( Before I say shit, I'm drunk and a bit bitter so take what I say with a bit of salt), take that dislike towards you and put it against her.

Like don't publicly hate on her but don't idealize someone who hates you, use her dislike against her and maybe you'll grow numb to her rather than feeling as shit as you do?

Dunno. I wish I could hate my ex. I do try but when I see her and drinks are involved we always end up getting close and it breaks me apart.

Then it'll really do you some good, user, you need to get laid. Worst they can say is no

I guess there's this new girl in our choir that started talking to me and is pretty nice, I'd not mind casually goong out with her, but there's a few things:
1. I think she's a freshman, so that'll be a bit weird.
2. I feel I'd still be constantly distracted by the ex.
3. She has a crush on a different guy in the choir.
I know nobody else I'd be okay with.

You don't... GOOK

You dont

I tried, but it makes me feel terrible because I know I was more of a catalyst for the breakup.

I'm not one to rush into things like that. The one we're talking about is my first kiss, even. She kinda took charge entirely.

Man stop being me, fuck!

I can't give anymore advice man, im living through this ordeal aswell.

From what I see in my own future I can only grow to hate her or find someone else and replace her.

Seeing her everyday and being ignored must do damage to you, but maybe that will just numb you over time?

I hope you find peace man, and if you do tell me because ill be struggling still I bet!

Time...

Well, thanks for trying to help. We sung the national anthem (and O, Canada) at a baseball game today. Had to stand right next to then behind her, I think I fucked up a lot.

I guess that's as accurate as it'll get...

I think that worth the try, you have to take care to not hurt her feelings and if she ask you if you think about your ex, you say nooooooo it was a long time ago, the relationship wasn't working anymore and we decided end up, we are just friends now.

Well tomorrow I was gonna ask her why she started talking to me (she started coming to my table and hanging for a bit at lunch, and stops to talk to me as I'm holding the door before choir every day), so hopefully we'll get a bit closer as friends first.

you are a good person i wish the best for you both

Well I was going to ask her why she started talking to me so much (she comes to hang at my table during lunch and stands with me as I'm holding the door open for everyone before choir), so hopefully we'll become closer as friends first. (Also sorry if duplicate, it wasn't showing me my reply, so I tried typing it out again.)

Thanks.

focus on yourself, exercise, learn new skills, get a new hobby, keep your mind busy so you will think less about her

and eventually you'll meet another person

Thank you. I'll try just to focus on other things.

I can relate op. Few years back I met the best girl I ever had, but everyone just wanted to fuck her. So my friend eventually stabbed me in the back and she left me for a fake piece of shit. We got back together which was a mistake but to keep it short, I still think of her to this day, miss her even. Thing is you're never gonna forget her and the pain may stay with you forever. It's just a fact for guys, just one more thing that will shape you and make you harder or will break you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCSjuylaYUk

(From video) >People still hung up over their breakup after six months have brain patterns in line with peoples experiencing depression.
>It's been almost a year sonce we broke up.
>I swear, I have depression.