The guards say "within a second" they bolted into the living area and saw Johnny in the kitchen and Amber on the couch...

>The guards say "within a second" they bolted into the living area and saw Johnny in the kitchen and Amber on the couch in the living room -- it's an open floor plan. Both guards say Johnny was at least 20 feet away from her.

>We're told, according to Johnny, both he and Amber knew the guards were in the entryway and the scream was a badly executed attempted setup.

>The guards -- both of whom are expected to testify next month during the restraining order trial -- also say throughout Johnny and Amber's 15-month marriage, she was the one who flew into rages ... screaming at him, throwing bottles, and charging him. They claim they frequently had to pull her off Johnny.

>Amber claims her alleged injuries were caused when Johnny hurled an iPhone at her. The 2 guards support what the responding cops say ... she had no visible injuries. Amber claims there was broken glass on the floor and even submitted photos in her legal docs, but the guards insist there was no broken glass, and the cops say nothing was amiss.

It's over, Amber lost

Janitor deleted the old one for a reason.

Read the rules. I'm sure these hardworking admins have more important things to do other than delete your threads.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

More like those two feminazis reported it for being upset that Heard is getting btfo

Why is she such a lying, evil cunt?

And moreover, why stay with her for so long?

ooga booga the sjw boogeyman is comin to get you

>lol gossip

Hey watch what happens to this one as well

>tfw she's hot but crazy

Where did it all go wrong, brahs?

See, just like last thread.

Not fishy at all, two consecutive replies

Must be the same two that were offended about the white women comments.

Based Depp. I wonder who his next young hot thing is going to be.

That's pretty funny, but you know what's even funnier? How long this thread until it 404's.

No doubt, fucking tumblr faggots shitting up Sup Forums

wtf, I hate Amber Heard now

kek. offended?

fuck off. i'm the 2nd poster in that screenshot. i posted that because anons are the kind of people who know better than to bother with tabloid news.

it's disgraceful to be discussing things like that.

>It's over, Amber lost

Nope, she accused him of violence, she wins. It's out there, blogosphere took it and ran with it, firmly defending her and putting him down as an abusive pig. Even if proven wrong it doesnt matter. He's an accused man and therefore guilty.

Don't ever reply to me again.

>white woman triggered

Nah this is going to blow back into her face.

REMEMBER THE ALIMONY

HONESTLY 2016 JOHNNY DEPP LOOKS TOTALLY DERANGED

BUT AMBER HEARD IS A WOMAN SO SHE'S LYING TO GET HIS MONEY

QED

>WB cast her as Mera in Just League
WB really has the worst luck

>Janitor deleted the old one for a reason.
Try posting a thread about JLaw, I was banned for 3 months for posting a non-nude picture of her from the fappening.

The festapo rules this shitfest now boys, my dick is holstered.

>throughout Johnny and Amber's 15-month marriage, she was the one who flew into rages ... screaming at him, throwing bottles, and charging him. They claim they frequently had to pull her off Johnny.

wew lad

Pretty much confirms what Stanhope said about her being a manipulative cunt.

Gonden rule
Never stick your dick in crazy, as enticing as it may be sometimes.
Johnny should know this.

>"Haha I'll show that drunken fool what'll happen if he messes with me! I'm going to TMZ on the week his new movie opens, and my publicist has everything in place for it all to 'leak' out! I'll show up to court looking like virgin mormon daughter and put my papparazzi in place with a zoom lens to see me crying in the car! Johnny is finished!!!"

*6 months later*
>"Hey did you get me that Disney movie audition?....WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WONT TAKE MY CALLS! WHAT DID I DO!?"

Trust me, no one will cast this dramatic bitch ever again. When you involve opening weekends into your personal vendettas....well let me just say that was a mistake.

Not even just Disney, every producer on this Alice flick will tell all their producer friends and their producer friends how Amber Heard tactically sunk a billion dollar movie.

Dont fuck with Hollywoods money you dumb cunt.

>tfw people still post my OC
Fuck if I had photoshop on my PC I would shoop Amber in OP's image with Brandon Frasier's hair.

*Golden

>slide it slide it
You dumb bitch, you have no power over me.

>It's over, Amber lost

She's got her $20 mil. That's all she wanted, so she's won in a roundabout way.

Boring celeb divorce news. Next week every1 be talking about something else.

>And moreover, why stay with her for so long?
amazing fucking probably, although her tits are justin bieber like

Switch mac address on your router
Your ISP will be forced to give you a new IP regardless

look up tutorials

>no one will cast this dramatic bitch

you underestimate the power of casting couch

Download photoshop and DO IT

femmod trying to cover for another white skank imagine that

He's a shitlord, and I'm tired of this board for defending him. He needs to be put to justice.

Even with Disney failing (Alice box office sunk), somehow DC still fucks up (casting this soon to be proven lying hated bitch in a major role)

>not getting a prenup
>2016
dont know what johnny was expecting desu

Has Johnny's daughter said anything about Amber? I know she came out in support for her father, but I mean a direct statement about Amber and the relationship Amber and her father had. Having a stepmom who is only marginally older than you must be strange in general, and such an oddity must only be augmented by Amber actually assaulting Johnny regularly.

IKR

ALL SHITLORDS SHOULD PREEMPTIVELY GIVE 50% OF THEIR MONEY TO WHICHEVER PARASITIC SLUT CROSSES THEIR PATH

HAHA! BOYS CLUB WINS AGAIN!

no seriously fuck that lesbian goldigger whore

Hope they put her away, but well she'll get SAMOANED at least as a slut.

She must have been fucking amazing in bed to put up with that psycho shit.

The ability to suck a dick like a Dyson vacuum cleaner will cover up a lot of flaws.

fear of dying alone prob

she could've just divorced him without all this bullshit and have been set for life

now shes doing this shit and wont get anything

so fucking retarded

i just wish, when this is over and she is proven wrong that men all around the world would start a hate campaign against women, just like they do

What a stupid cunt
she'll lose in court and she probably wrecked her career over this

Some sweet hatefucks.

>having a cup of soda with you everywhere you go
do french-american teenage girls really do this?

The thing is she tried to divorce him and get spousal support which didn't work out.

Anyone have that court doc?

She didn't play Gone Girl right

no but Depps ex wife is defending him which is hilarious

what does tonto even mean?

Is this some shitty shoop?

>"hollywood"

>not the tabloids themselves

clickbait interns have had the chans cucked for years, user

americans make up words on the spot

see ebonics and bazinga

>she
>a lying, evil cunt

Gee, I can't quite work that one out.

what the fuck is that disgusting little creature on the left?

his character from the lone ranger

burn
the
witch

he played an indian in a movie.
tonto was a famous indian leader

Ever heard of a thing called hearsay you fucking cunt?

Hearsay is INADMISSIBLE in a court of law outside some exceptions.

Please dont jump to conlusions unless you know what the fuck you're on about.

Bitch.

>She’s a huge Ayn Rand fan. ‘I’ve read all of her books,’ says Heard of Rand. ‘I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I’ve ever needed is myself.

GEE WHAT A SURPRISE

a dog?

Spousal support is the biggest scam ever.

Supposedly it's for half the marriage which comes out to like seven months.

But you know that bitch was trying to get it for life after being married for 15 months.

>women
not even once

I bet Lily and her were friends and now she feels betrayed. Amber could have waited one damn week and celebrated Lily's birthday but instead she did all this.

That's Amber Heard

maybe a stuffed monkey

a sock monkey you dork

kek

>Hearsay is INADMISSIBLE in a court of law outside some exceptions.

Do you even know how hearsay is defined in law you stupid fuck

DOHHH JEEEEEEEEEZUUUUUSHHHH

Fucken whores, people. They're everywheeeear!

a year from now everyone will have forgotten about this but Amber will still collect 50k $ every single month.
she won.

oh my fuck

It would work if someone said the guards said that in court.
Except they will ask the guards themselves who were actual witnesses to the event

I-is that the iPhone she threw at herself?

Not all women are evil, back-stabbing, liars.
95% tops.

yeah I know right, that made it extra clear what kind of person she is

“As the result of Amber’s decision to decline giving an initial statement to the LAPD, her silence has been used against her by Johnny’s team. Amber did not provide a statement to the LAPD in an attempt to protect her privacy and Johnny’s career. Johnny’s team has forced Amber to give a statement to the LAPD to set the record straight as to the true facts, as she cannot continue to leave herself open to the vicious false and malicious allegations that have infected the media. Amber has suffered through years of physical and psychological abuse at the hands of Johnny."

“In domestic violence cases, it is not unusual for the perpetrator’s playbook to include miscasting the victim as the villain. In reality, Amber acted no differently than many victims of domestic violence, who think first of the harm that might come to the abuser, rather than the abuse they have already suffered. Amber can no longer endure the relentless attacks and outright lies launched against her character in the Court of Public Opinion since the tragic events of May 21st. With her statement Amber hopes to give the LAPD the opportunity to conduct an accurate and complete investigation into the events of that evening and before. If that occurs, and the truth is revealed, there is no doubt that Amber’s claims will be substantiated beyond any doubt, and hopefully Johnny will get the help that he so desperately needs.”

this probably made more sense in your head eh Eurocuck

she won't get a dime if the guards story are accepted as true. She would be held in contempt of court and perjury. She could try to retain a prenup but I doubt it would stick and Depp can sue her in civil court

"From the beginning it has been Amber’s desire to keep this matter as private as possible, even though LAPD officers responded to a 911 call made by a third-party. The LAPD officers viewed not only the disarray that Johnny had caused in the apartment but also the physical injuries to Amber’s face. We filed the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage at the very end of the day on Monday May 23rd and we did not serve Johnny with the Petition at the premiere of Alice Through the Looking Glass that evening. We sent a letter to Johnny’s counsel team the next morning making it clear we wanted to keep this matter out of the media. We then held off requesting a domestic violence restraining order as we knew that Johnny was out of the country."

"We took the high road. Unfortunately, Johnny’s team immediately went to the press and began viciously attacking Amber’s character. Amber is simply a victim of domestic violence, and none of her actions are motivated by money. Amber is a brave and financially independent woman who is showing the courage of her convictions by doing the right thing against Johnny’s relentless army of lawyers and surrogates."

"The Family Law Court is not going to be influenced by misinformation placed in the social media based on anonymous sources. Amber is the victim. Amber is a hero.”

>Amber did not provide a statement to the LAPD in an attempt to protect her privacy and Johnny’s career.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me on the left.

>attack takes place on saturday
>friday the bruise looks new
>1 day later the bruise is completely gone

WEW LAD

>everyone who thinks americans are fucking retarded must be yuropoor

you wish cuck

>white women
fixed for ya

T H I S
H
I
S

>In reality, Amber acted no differently than many victims of domestic violence
Sadly you cannot use that as evidence as she can just make that up why she didn't do anything before :^)

I hope she's ruined

She's never been a good actor anyway, fuck that lolsointeresting brat

>but also the physical injuries to Amber’s face.
>when cops responded to the 911 call last week, they saw no evidence of injury. Our law enforcement sources say not only was Amber free of visible injuries, she never even hinted Johnny laid a finger on her.?

??????????????????????????????????

>Amber is simply a victim of domestic violence, and none of her actions are motivated by money.
50000$ SPOUSAL SUPPORT EVERY MONTH EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 15 MONTHS

If you're not from America, Europe or Australia then you don't matter anyway

Rember when that gold digging whore set Mel Gibson up and no one believed him because he is a BAD OLD WHITE RACIS NAZI ALCOHOLIC?

Yeah, smells like cunt

>Amber acted no differently than many victims of domestic violence
>lies about being hit with 2 guards literally steps away showing they were over 20 feet apart
yeah...

No wai, the gold digger marrying a man 2x her age is unstable.

There is NEVER any excuse to viciously attack a WOMAN as a man. If I were there when he beat Amber up I would've beat him up even harder because a REAL man wouldn't have laid a finger on her or be mad in the same room

>none of her actions are motivated by money. Amber is a brave and financially independent woman who is showing the courage of her convictions by doing the right thing against Johnny’s relentless army of lawyers and surrogates."