Pasha and amy cont. from

pasha and amy cont. from

also, cuck thread

pic posted today (age27)

What would you do to my angel?

and during the kissing, they want all the guys to jerk off onto them and use them as cumrags

Choke till she's blue then spank her and fuck her throat. Make her call me daddy

would ffuck her face real hard...
also, gf for your use Sup Forums

When we last left our heroines, they were getting the crowd at the bar rolled up by kidding each other. They didn't know at the time, but a frat party was headed in.

Want to throat her to completion then have her nurse me hard again so I can fuck her ass raw

they thought they were at least going to leave with a tiny bit of dignity intact, but they were very wrong

Kinda looks like this other chick I've wanted to bang for a little while

im still here if you are Sup Forums: indepth descriptions/cock tributes just add me on kik: JustHereforPics69

Whats her name?

Nope. That's going to covered in cum, too. So, I think I want Amy to be tied up. Wrists to upper arms. Chest harness on a diamond pattern. Lift and separate those tits.

what? but you promised!
she doesn't want to take her clothes off or be tied up

ok, they'll show their bras but that's it!

I promised I wouldn't fuck her. I don't know if these 100 or so drunk horny great boys they've been teasing me any such promised.
What's in it for me it's they don't?

What would you do to this little tease?

some bush

tits hanging jiggling

oh god, they're starting to grope them both, tearing off their clothes.
how about pasha deepthroats your cock and you let her and amy go?

damn, bet the tits are great

Nah. I wanted Amy. I guess I'll just let them all have their ways. Wicked, wicked ways. Not a shred of dignity would be left. Poor things. I'm sure they'd learn to love it. Eventually.

ok, wait.
how about amy sucks your cock instead, and you can fuck her mouth as hard as you want?

Thankfully, this bar has a service exit. Let's go Amy. Don't let go of my hand.

Wait, I feel like we've forgotten something....

wait, what about pasha? amy can't just leave her best friend to get gang raped in a bar!

She'll come along, too. Grab my other hand. Thankfully the service exit in the rest is hands free. And on my way out, hit the fire alarm. Security will have everyone else leave it the front in an orderly fashion.

thank you so much.
i mean, we love cock as much as any sluts, but getting gang raped by 100 men?! i can't even imagine what they'd have done to us

Now, why don't you show me how grateful you are?

amy tells pasha to take your cock out and start stroking it, while amy shows you what she drew on herself with the cum from earlier

I want pasha to start dragging her tits on me. And I want to start pulling Amy's hair

then amy starts fucking herself with the tennis racket again, getting herself so wet

amy puts her hair in cute little pigtails for you to tug on

while pasha moves her big, soft tits closer and closer

until they're brushing right up against you

I need to find out who the better kisser is

pasha can't resist your cock any longer, she has to put it between her tits

who do you choose first?

Pasha. Let's see her best

pasha gives you a strong pouty kiss because she's much more used to sucking cock and getting fucked. in fact, do you want to share her with anyone? a few guys maybe?

I'd love to. I want to see her get passed around like a gym towel.

And what about Amy's kiss? I'm thinking that tongue and those lips.

it wasn't long before pasha was on her knees surrounded by hard cocks, her favourite situation

oh amy's kiss is coming, she's just getting all worked up and horny watching her best friend handle so many dicks

pasha couldn't help but rub her throbbing clit while she sucked off all those cocks

And I'm getting worked, watching her with a tennis racket

finally, pasha couldn't take it any longer, she needed to get fucked. but one's never enough for pasha, this slut has a two cock minimum

hearing her friend moaning in pleasure from being used like a whore was getting amy more and more horny.
she was starting to let out little moans herself