/b My Drug Dealer Didnt want to set me up with the police yesterday but he did make me mee him in a different location...

/b My Drug Dealer Didnt want to set me up with the police yesterday but he did make me mee him in a different location this time hmmmm? i got another ounce so fuck it

> Why Would me Drug deal be calling me he just keep calling

Oh my god I thought that was poop

you don know the struggle of living in a country with shit brick weed

The fuck are you talking about, op? Sweet Mexican ditch brick btw

If so you are a faggot. I bet that weed is bricked cuz someone had to sneak it in their ass.

You're paranoid also you don't make a ton of sense. Sometimes drug dealers get weird plus it's just weed but don't ever talk to the police unless you see a fucking murder it's none of their business.

Brick weed can be some of the best shit.
If done right its almost like hash, but needs to be air tight and cured less than normal.

>I knew a guy who shipped to other countries.

I can mail you oz's for 225 ea. from colorado, plus shipping. You could do better, OP. Let me help.

how the fuck u shiping thatshit with out it getting caught i live in trinidad how it passing customs

what would happen if you got caught growing?

you can tie a big enough pot to a tree at the top so its hard to notice

At first, I assumed you meant Trinidad, here in CO. My bad.
But concentrates would be the method.

I have no idea what you just said, Was it even English?

that is a shitty bunch of weed if I ever saw it

jail like u kill somebody u get less jail for coke

holy shit what if you got caught with like hash or buds?

Here's your chance to find another dealer and quit buying shit weed. Look at it as an opportunity, OP.

Prob just tryna hang out. Dealers need friends too.

Where do you even get that? I haven't seen mexibrick weed since the 90's

That's some shit weed right there. You're probably the only one he can sell it to. I'd rather drink than smoke brick weed

There's a pretty
good chance
that weeds
been in some
illegals asshole OP

Nice trips but what the fuck are you talking about?

Once did a deal with a guy and he set it up with the police. Thing was he waited and talked with a guy in the circle k we were dealing at, before he dealt with us. Pretty sure he was waiting for the cop to get there. He then gave us the weed, and we fucking hauled ass outta there since we were sketched out. Once we got out of the parking lot, i see a cop pull right in. The weed was so bad, we thought it was tobacco at first. it was like really stringy and brown. By far the worst experience with a dealer.

Plus the same guy got exposed a years later for working with cops.