My ex's butt when we first got together

My ex's butt when we first got together

Vs her arse when we broke up. Why do they do this?

u ruined her, good job user

They're both pretty 2/10

Beautiful.

i know this feel

her ass is even better now. i fucking love cellulite

So much better now

what it like toward the end tho
just sayin

Tried to get her to come to the gym but sje would think it meant she could eat blocks of chocolate because she did. Didnt break up with her because she got fat though

Over what period of time?

Because u let her get fat. You're probably a fatass too. U both lived fatty mcfatterson lifestyles. No wonder u we're miserable.

>Vs her arse when we broke up. Why do they do this?

Because being in a relationship with a douchebag takes away their will to take care of themselves. They'd rather eat and die than be with you, faggot.

mine is working out at home with me (off and on, often off). i've give up, to be honest

Bit over 4 years. Quite gradual really. 20yo in the first pic and 25 in the second

177cm/75kg. Not fat either. Go to the gym 4 x week. Kill yourself faggot

Sorry to hear it bro. Happens all too often...

you need to post more pics of both categories

Why not seven times a week, lardo?

Mostly have pussy shots left. Like 1 full body shot of recent times

Because fuck that shit

pussy from when she was hot pls. how about face?

thats fine dude, proceed with photo dump thanks and sorry that happened to you

rest days are just as important as work days, muscle rebuilds on offdays

sounds like my ex
gained about 30lbs in the 2 years we dated
her ass when we started

I'll post pussy but not face. She was cute as fuck though

and not long before we split

Women suck

basically yeah.

OP gf got really fat, but you're just being a whiny biitch. Man up

You faggots don't know weight gain. Here's my ex when we met. Next pic is her before we divorced.

1/2

All good. Still worshipped her body and wanted to destroy her vag but looking back to how she was when we started makes me sad

Because bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks... Now let's see your before and after

2/2

you want girl that looks like this AFTER a kid, not before one

Suuuuuch a god vag.. I miss that

user... I'm so sorry. What the fuck...

YEP. the fuck is this. pretty sure they literally starve themselves and workout beforehand because they simply cannot stand the idea of being alone...

Have I changed? fuck no.

women think they can change a man and men think women will stay the same. neither of us is correct

You can goto the gym and workout without hitting a certain muscle group.

if they are chubby when you start they will be fat when you end, case 99.9999 percent of the time

that isn't how the body works, it is better to hit all muscle groups in one day, read the /fit/ sticky and don't forget to do cardio

So deep.. but correct. My weight fluctuated about 4kgs and thats about it. I couldnt stand myself getting any more than that so I'd just train more and prep my meals for work. Bam, weight back down. She didnt do any of that

8/10 I almost raged

why is she your ex?
you still have feelings for her
you can tell us
its safe here

My blue harpoontang should do the trick.

what is your problem? oh wait let me guess, you are one of those retards dissing an entire field of exercise because muh gains goblins even though its best for heart health and energy. i bet you lift for women too, enjoy your heart attack

She tried to stop me doing shit I enjoy (gym being on of them funnily enough) and she didnt like my daughter for no other reason than she didn't like her mother and she took up my time.
Kind of have feelings for her. I have no bad feelings for her

kissless virgin spotted..

It's the exact opposite you dumb shit.

2/10 made me giggle. Keep going I like rating people

Exactly. If you're too nice and let it happen then it does. I didn't care what she looked like. I was always attracted to her. Just an observation

I feel this shit op, my girl keeps showing me what she looked like when we got together and I'd forgotten how good she looked then but she's let herself go and it's disappointing

>Why do they do this?
Because they only care about looking goos so that they can get someone and then when do they see no reason to keep being in shape. She will get fit now that she is single so that she can get someone else.

0/10

?

true
op, how long have you been split
have you seen her lately
has she trimmed up a bit
pls respond

Well you're a bundle of fun aren't ya

i know that feel too.

Tag from the undies
Only 2 months.
Only driven past each other
No idea

woah is that cock boy?

You never see a girl's underwear?

Choder Boy

>My ex's butt
Place fist on your monitor.

>They'd rather eat and die than be with you, faggot.

Will you leave her?

It's now a hot to hog thread.

>exs butt
Already has idiot

Because you let her get fat.

tbh thats not even bad though
would still bang

she got better proportions than those other fatties

Whoa.
uhhhh from 18 to 25 unfortunately they still have some growing to do. which is very unfortunate for those of us who were with them at 20 and were like "sure, I could totally fuck you forever!"

little did we know the changes weren't done.

I understand, few years ago I dumped my ex. I see her on Facebook and she's now a Jabba the Hut

I have no words for your statement other than a an expression as though I have spotted a wild Bengal tiger in the middle of the plains of Oklahoma.