How hard is it to fuck a celebrity? I don't mean A or B listers obviously but some shitty sitcom star or something?

How hard is it to fuck a celebrity? I don't mean A or B listers obviously but some shitty sitcom star or something?

I feel like it'd be easy if you could get into their social circle

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hookers-at-cannes-40000-a-497667
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol. user are you a virgin? because if you weren't, you know the effort to reward ratio of this makes it waste of time, and you're better off just pursuing everyday attractive women.

good luck getting into their social circle and being funnier and hotter than the other 300 guys out there who would hit on her.

that applies to every female ever

>How hard is it to fuck a celebrity?

Assuming you're a male, almost impossible.

Without raping. You'd have to find some child celebrity going through a drought that is considering suicide. Able to host in a huge house full of liquor and drugs.

Lel is that the redhead from the fargo spammed webm?

>redhead

she's not a redhead.

>that circle
Nice try big Willie but it has to be below the waist

Pretty sure she is.
And in the OP pic too.

what is it about girls wearing those thick frame glasses that makes me want to jizz all over them

Not as impossible as it would seem.
Live in LA. they like hitting malls, clubs, coffee shops and gyms.

Also, I went on a date with Selena Gomez some years ago.
Ask me anything.

that's strawberry blonde

secretary fetish

>dirty blonde
>redhead

No, idiot.

Most of the chicks were born dudes.

Was she boring, because she seems super boring.

Nope, far from it. Average intelligence for her age, you just gotta adapt I guess.

>this post

i cant tell if this is b8 or if Sup Forums is actually like this now

There are plenty of them around New York and Los Angeles. Most of them are honestly like regular people, probably poorer.

Isnt paula even below a shitty sitcome star?

anyways
is this you OP?

like this how, normal?

because i'd be more worried about OP and his absolutely autistic pursue of famous girls

As in the perfect woman ever would step so low to dye her hair and wear tons of make-up when she is not performing on TV

yes fuck off you dirty normie

sorry, find some darker hole to hide because we're here to stay
i actually grew up from scum like you to what you call "normie", i'm 25 years old, been here for about 8

A close friend of mine is like a Z-list musician and we've fucked a few times, but we've known each other since before she was famous.

The other mild celebrities she knows, though? Some of them are even less famous than her and I still know at face value I wouldn't stand a chance. Any level of fame will net you at least a handful of 10/10s in any given city swinging for the fences to get in your pants. Unless said celebrity happens to find you incredibly charming on a personal level for whatever reason (and keep in mind, you have to hold their attention long enough for them to realize they like you) you probably aren't getting anywhere.

oh, you're one of those retards who thinks he became a normie, my god.

If you have money you can fuck tons of celebs at the Cannes prostitution parties every year

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hookers-at-cannes-40000-a-497667

nope. I'm sure im weird. But im not retarded or literally autistic like most of you.

only thing worse than a normie is an autist who lies to himself

99% of people wouldn't recognize a C-list celebrity unless they actually follow that person on some podcast, show and twitter etc

sure bro. Take pride on waving the autistic flag. I give normality a chance, and from your first reply it seems i'm not "one of yours"

you also type like you are actually retarded

Yeah, 1% is still a lot of people though.

My friend is a literal who and still gets recognized nearly every time I'm hanging out with her in public.

nice work sherlock. Tell me more about myself, why am i paying for therapy when user can tell me everything just from 4 sentences?

Is it Alicia Witt? Are you the guy who knows Alicia Witt and gets drunk and talks about it every few months?

My friend's aunt has worked with and was in the social circle of a few female celebrities, she dated a few of them who were mostly in the closet or low-key bi, most notably Lucy Liu.

My mate fingered Frankie from The Saturdays

And Tom Huddlestone (footballer) once hit on my gf in front of me

I heard carrie fisher used to fuck neckbearded star wars fans for coke money.

I wish to be reincarnated as her shit.

whoa u know someone who fucked lucy liu. That's cool

I have dated two locally famous women. One a stage actress, one a singer-songwriter. I didn't recognise either of them but they had small fanbases and some acclaim. Lots of stuff came up on Google. Doubt they're known outside of my city though (which is a big city tbf).

thing is mate
If you are'nt in too theater or music performance
You proberly dont have enough in commen with her

If she's in her hometown/the city the band is based in then that is not too strange

I almost fuck a local vlogger whove been friends with me since middle school does that count

>he pays for therapy
>thinks he's normal
lmao

I fucked Felicity Jones when we were both 19

AMA

Nope. She's exclusively a musician and we're in our late 20s.

She's probably Witt-tier in terms of fame though. My friend has a lot more twitter followers, but she uses twitter a shitload and has only been relevant since it's existed.

Why do you think anyone cares?

Stop being a fag and tell us who she is

>paying an old Jew for him to listen at your insecurities without killing you
Top cuck.
At least /r9k/bots shitpost their problems on a Portuguese navigation imageboard for free.

is your penis bigger than her nose or you skipped oral

So you can say "literally who" and then tweet her that her friend is making her look like a slut on Sup Forums which she'll instantly know is me?

her nose is perfectly normal and so is my penis

She knows you post on Sup Forums?

I know personally the main character in a shitty sitcom with laugh tracks and mild success, and during the high school years she was well known to be a gigantic slut, she was in a long term relationship with the local football team hero yet she screwed half of the team, some cool dudes in the class and even another girl, this last one I know for sure since it was at a party and I was there too.
From time to time we talk on fb and even if we aren't close friends she's having a lot of fun in L.A., every week she's with another dude.

We both do.

>her nose is perfectly normal
oh i switched her for felicia day. so feliity jones who?

LEAVE PAULA ALONE YOU FREAK

I'm not from the US, but I used to date an actress who was in some big daily soap that airs in my country. I don't watch TV so I didn't know. After all, it's really no big deal. Most of the actors there are basically little more than amateurs. She told me early on that she acts, but I just thought it was some hobby thing with a local group or something (which I honestly would have found a lot more interesting than the shit she was doing back then). The soap was filmed in chunks and in between those chunks we had mostly good times, but whenever she went to the set she was absolutely horrible, just fucking batshit. When she got offered a role in some movie that was filmed in another country, we broke up. At that point I really hated her. The last weeks with her were just pure horror. I heard she now works as a merchant or something similar. The few roles she had couldn't finance her lifestyle, her parents got inpatient, so she decided to settle for something more profane.

One weird thing was that she was very often recognized in the streets. On one hand it was annoying as hell, but sometimes I kind of felt like people intuitively looked up to me for being her boyfriend. Like I was part of the whole celebrity bullshit, even though I couldn't care less. With one exception I never went to any events that had to do with her television celebrity, as I'm not into that sort of stuff. Apparently there were even photos of us in one of these stupid gossip magazines, I never saw them myself though. That was like 5 or 6 years ago, now nobody remembers her.

So I can get my celebwaifu to be my gf?

who is she?

It's not hard if you simply know where to meet them and also treat them with the same dignity and respect you would any other human being.

To be fair, I'm in "the business" myself, so meeting them has never been an issue for me. I used to be married to Amber Heard.

Ask me anything you'd like to know.

>softly keked