Wife just had baby number two 6 weeks ago and is feeling about her body... She's nuts, yeah?

Wife just had baby number two 6 weeks ago and is feeling about her body... She's nuts, yeah?

I'd gladly work on making #3

ask the kid, he spent the last 9 months in there

can you please take a blurrier pic

when that bra comes off their down to her belly button

That's after two kids?!

Man, did you both luck out... She looks spectacular.

Now, quit while you're ahead.

But still OK to pose for pics though.

let's see her floppy pussy

Not even slightly, bud.

How;s the pussy? any chance of seeing some nip maybe?

yeah. they are

>pointing down nipples

pass

>24kb

take this with your toaster?

My wife got all those stretch marks, her belly got loose and stuff and we have 1 kid. How OP??

Not really a pose, just taking pics as she does stuff

Moar of those tits, but in better resolution?

looks good. just tell her to shut her mouth and be good. she is fishing for compliments or something.

Did she have a butt baby?

Looks similar to my wife after two.
Like the nipple leak pads... All too familiar. Be sure to get some miles out of those fun bags while they big...

I would let her have sex with me. Where you at op so I can give her some fuck.

hows that ass doe?

yeah please

not bad at all. could be much worse

so hows tyrones baby

>Wife insecure about her body
>Worried other men won't find her attractive
>Wife is ready to get loose

Totally justified because her faggot husband posts pics of her on Sup Forums

Used goods.

Literally no reason to even look at her now.

If she hides the fact she is used, I would smash. But it would inevitably come out that she made herself worthless at a young age and she would be treated as such.

Inb4 some delusion where you two love each other and will forever and she eventually won't be seeking child support from you while simultaneously pretending not to be a mom on the first date with people like me.....
Just keeping it real.

Get her pregnant again, user demands it.

her hips will never be the same and you can tell she has no interest in you and let's you take pictures to revive your shitty sex life

5/10 Get a new wife this ones Meh

Is your wife single?

she looks like she gives ugly kids

Our first kid is 15 months. My wife is fatter than ever. Post partum depression has turned into fat lazy bitch who won't do any housework and yells at me and yells at our baby and yells at yhe dogs and keeps compulsively buying stupid shit we don't need on my paycheck like a freaking hoarder. I wouldnt fuck her with my worst enemy's dick. I work my ass off every day to keep us afloat and she calls me an asshole. I am so fucked. We own our house and cars and ill be damned if i let her have it all and i have nowhere else to go and have no nest egg to start over. The only reason i dont an hero is i love my daughter too much to do that to her.

Your wife is fine.

has her pussy changed user? she looks great

after our first and only kid she:

got giant stretch marks
a gut that won't go away
sex drive went waaay down
tits are saggy

worth it tho because my son is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me

Wife is stupid hot op
Post more please.
Want to see dat ass

op is gone

You're such a pussy. Considering suicide more seriously than getting rid of the dumb bitch. No wonder she owns your ass.

Cuck

Some of it is luck with the stretch marks, but mostly just don't gain a ton of weight during pregnancy and take care of your skin. Most women use pregnancy as an excuse to stuff their faces with cake and ice cream all day every day because their pussy husbands won't say anything while they're pregnant.

Remember, breast feeding can burn 1000+ calories a day. When she stops, she might gain back some weight.

She looks great, bro. Congrats on the sex and kids. :-)