Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

The names Nick Dileto, my phones name is (815)-661-0705, my houses name is 25821 S woodrush way Channahon IL

>give me gag prank
>bet you wont
>nothing offends me!!!
>send funny memes pls
>profit???

Watching her fucked by big black cocks

NYPA

None of these bitches are actually your girls... I drain my cock on real women. Not fantasies.

Holy shit she is hot. More?

Seriously dude I need more.

Another

Slide my cock down her throat till she stops fucking smiling, continue to have her gag on ny cock till her face is smudged with shitty makeup and tears. Wb my girl

I'd fuck her bareback from behind and edge for at least 30 min. Then I'd make sure and put at least one spurts worth of cum in her before pulling out and pushing my cock straight down her throat. I would make a direct deposit right into her stomach.

I can generally cum twice, so I'd pull out of her throat, and fuck her again while grabbing her throat. Then I'd pull out again and push my cock right past the back of her mouth, down her throat, and make another (albeit weaker) deposit again into her stomach.

she'd be my receptacle for the night that's for sure.

Pls tell me what you would do

My girl. What would you do

Anyone want more?

Anyone down to trade oc? Kik: lowatlas

The left is her

double bj :) while poking their asshole

This slut?

Gf 1/2

Gf 2/2

My fiancée

Gf

Anyone?

My girl

Girlfriends a slut, loves to fuck other guys

Any cucks want to share their wife or gf with me over Kik?

lowatlas

Whats your kik?

"Bulls"...

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOL

what would you do to this teen? be graphic ;)

Only if you're a bull, dude.

My Kik is hygie

Damn more of her please!!

This is my cousin. Lemme know if you want more.

Sent you a message says your phone has been offline/disconnected

Yes

Auto correct fail.
It is hygei

Kik me kmac1663 for more and to tell me how you would fuck her and humiliate me

this little missy would notbe a le to shit as god intended for at least 10 days once im done with her even though those looks assure me of her whorish ways

as another user said serious face mounting having her choke on my cock while tied before and after having her once tight asshole get gets worked over and spanked for having learned to be a naughty good girl not to mention having her hair pulled and loads of bites all over

what would you do?

my wife's ass for your use

Yes, because this is a place for bulls. You and your kink are fucking retarded.

Go raving, have her too drugged up to care that Im feeling her up underneath her loose top and palming her tight ass all night, cab home, feel her soft tits up during the ride, fuck her doggy right on the living room floor

id use her ass if you suck me off as a grand finale where you and her snoball the nut and winner of the coinflip swqllows

Sleeping cumdumpster

mmm yes sir

kinda developed a different angle of this fetish. i want to watch my ex with her new bf while i jerk off in the corner...

pic related

Soon to be wife. She is so submissive. Loves to get fucked by strangers while I beat off.

Dubs, or a correct guess of who I am in the picture, lets you choose which girl I fuck.

My girl, I m into skinny bitches.

user ?

Shower with her; get her tits good and soapy so that she can administer a good titfuck, then hold her up and fuck her standing up and against the shower wall, her alternating between gasping for breath and sucking on my tongue.

enough of the storyline bullshit lets get together if your local I could use a mean nut as we speak

More

She would never know the taste of anything other than my cock, balls, and cum for the rest of her life.

my girl

My lady. Please tell me.

preferably rough bulls :)

thats only if you kill her once you fuck because the whorish look in her eyes tells me she's been looking for a good long time and thats sort of thing never ends

She is hot

Im looking for someone to cuck me and my gf, i am also bi, add your kik if you want to cuck me

Anyone, I just wanna see what you guys think of her.

what and how would you do her?

Can I watch?

what would you do with my girls bubble butt?

My one and only

I would love guy or two to fuck her, make her squeal, use her 5 foot body and cum all over her fat ass

How would you spend a night with these three?

I'd take her to an adult theater and brutally rail her, then let everyone else have a turn on her... because she does look a little bit like a crack whore.

what would people do to this one?

My ex showing her tit in bed

is that hank's hill butt ?