Not even "so bad it's good/funny". Just bad, and bland, and boring

Not even "so bad it's good/funny". Just bad, and bland, and boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/achrisevans?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extra gear was slightly better.
I doubt the show will live past this season, even the first episode had less than 5 mil. watching and most of those are out of pure curiosity. By the last episode they'll be lucky to have even 1 mil. watching.

>I doubt the show will live past this season
depends on if the Yanks eat it up, if they do expect it to shamble on like Doctor Who

Americans only ate old Top gear up because of the funny presenters, now for them it's same as American Top gear, except everyone talks weird.

every country has its own car shows already.

Top gear stood out, it doesnt anymore, might as well watch the national ones then.

I doubt this will find any fans on the international market.

Everyone talks weird as well if you're British.

BBC have too much pride and money invested to kill it after 1 season.

It will go to 2 seasons and then possibly get pulled.
Old Top Gear at least had fan loyalty, New TG will struggle with the Euros being on Sunday night so viewing figures will dwindle.

I meant more in the sense that they name pricing in pounds.

There was nothing funny at all this episode, if you're going to take shots at the old show, at least make sure you're actually somewhat funny.

>Chris Evans on full meltdown on Twitter

twitter.com/achrisevans?lang=en-gb

If it gets pulled they should just pour all that money in to Robot Wars.

I chuckled at the line
>How much do you lift?
>Everything.

Boy is he throwing a fit. For a guy who always appears all giddy and happy these tweets just ooze passive aggression. Must be a massive failure of an episode.

fifth gear was worth watching for that totty with the double barrelled name

Imagine when the viewers start losing interest.

Black man, girl, washed up white loser, ginger, paki and a jew.

So diverse!

I thought Leblanc was alright. His bit in the off roader was funny.

He was alright, but everything he said in Nomad review was so obviously written by a brit, he was just delivering the script. And in the entire Reliant segment he genuinely looked like he didn't give a shit.

Well these guys already failed hard. Now old team would have to fuck up really hard to lose to them. Although they may be on the right track with a name so catastrophically boring.

I think they may have legitimately been messing with him in that segment. He was probably all hyped to drive nice cars and the first thing they make him do is drive that. I think he was genuinely pissed off.

They could have easily replaced Clarkson, but the BBC are too conservative to make a bold, original choice so play it safe with Chris Evans.

He may grow into the show over time, I could see him developing well. However, Evans I think is the totally wrong choice.

hahaha, he's so insecure. people with good shows don't spend hours tweeting how many viewers they got. ginger limey faggot.

I didn't know stig was a jew

Holy shit that is absolutely pathetic.

Wonder will Chris Evans still be tweeting those facts over the next few weeks

>Euros are starting soon
>Most people in agreement TG was shit and only watched out of curiosity

guys what if Grand Tour also sucks?

cant wait for the euros desu
seems like its going to the French

Unlikely.
They took all the best writers, producers, cameramen, and editors with them.
Times their budget by ten.
Remove BBC shackles.
Give them complete control of content (part of the contract).
I can't see it going wrong.

I feel the same way. I can't fucking wait for it.

Some say he is

Others say he's fiscally responsible.

>Evans so up himself he re wrote all the lap times in his own handwriting

All we know is...

>You read this in my voice.

>FACT

eugh

>More people watched fucking Countryfile than Top Gear on Sunday.
>FACT

>black man, woman and paki
Jeremy Clarkson must be doing backflips in his grave

>Sabine Schmitz
>Chris Harris

user...

is extra gear online? im just watching for sabine

The sad thing is, with a lead like Evans, it's unlikely they were picked for their quality - they were most likely picked to meet diversity quotas.

Honestly, why they try to piecemeal together a cast is beyond me - they needed to hire and existing group of friends to hit the ground running.

Top Gear UK only became what it did, in part at least, because the presenters became genuine friends.

It's on iplayer/bbc america web site

>casting Joey as an anchor
>not casting Ross and Chandler as his only two co-hosts

the team needs chemistry. doubling the cast obviously fucks this up. clarkson knew this.

Yeah we get it. You sucked the original hosts cock to the point where nothing would have pleased you.

Then make the set a replica of Central Perk. The Stig is behind the counter