Killing myself :/ How should I. Dubs decides

Killing myself :/ How should I. Dubs decides.

nobody cares fag

If you have any piercings around your mouth you should rip it out and then duct tape your mouth shut to drown n your own blood.

Ross, go to bed you faggot.

Exactly thats why hes killing himself.

Old age

Saginaw this. Go to bed summer.

That's why im doing it you cuck

Anal gape

You're not going to kill yourself, and you know it.

WINRAR

But nobody cares, so get the fuck off the web.

Buy a hamster, put it in blender, inject into veins.

Do it faggot

Better stretch that poopet OP

Dead lifting truck tires.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Death by goatse, fuck yes.

Dubs says go the fuck to sleep. Just incase OP needed a reason to live: It doesn't get any better when you die. I'll tell you a story about myself that I considered writing into a novel but I'll summarize it for you since you need to go the fuck to sleep.

I had to walk in on my girlfriend hanging from her high-rise bed from an extension cord with her mother standing right next to me. We called 911 and gave her CPR. She was alive, but barely. She was in the hospital for 3 days. These were the most dreadful 3 days of my short 23 years thus far. I went through a rollercoaster of she might live to she's going to die for just about 72 hours straight. I was there while all of her friends and family visited, all of them equally as sad as I was. Way more people than I would have expected showed up. She died. Those people weren't there for her when she NEEDED them in life, but they did care.

Cutting it short because that's the message you need to hear, OP. People are there for you, people care for you, they're just involved in their own lives man. Nobody said life was easy, and nobody asked you to live, but you do have an impact in this life to the people around you and if you leave you'll make everyone around you sad so just fuckin' live you faggot go to bed

Auto-Crucifixion

Ha ha ha faggot

H-h-h-eh

Lol

Not even OP, but also suicidally inclined.

Yes. They'll be sad for a while, but ultimately everyone who has had the misfortune of caring for me would be WAY better off.

Your girlfriend sounds like an true hero, user

roll for letting old age do it

>
:/ user why?

It's true. I mean, assuming you're a piece of shit like I am, that is.

Also not OP, but same here bro. I wish I had the balls to do it.

I am sorry to hear that about your girlfriend and also that is great advice you have given. Well done man.

not true. life is way longer than you can imagine and all those years without knowing someone who committed suicide it never gets better.

I'd give anything to have known my grandmother as I was growing up. I'd do the same if my uncle could know me as an adult.

It's irrevocable and the loss never ever stops being present.

C'mon OP. Don't be a faggot.

Just shut the fuck up.

Because I have a hard time expressing my emotions so I fling buzzwords at people intermittently between my suicide attempts.

I say you HAVE to live a full life and die a natural death! (ie: Old age)

Why would you want to kill yourself. I know how hard life can be and what life throws at you from time to time but life is a test my friend. It is a test to see how you get on and dont you want to know what happens to you at the end of your life instead of ending it yourself. Come on man a lot of us have been there ready to end it all but we keep going and keep plodding on.

You may think that way because you have low self-worth, but it's more than likely not to be true. I don't know you, you could be a piece of shit. But the fact that you're reaching out means that you probably DON'T want to die and are desperately looking for a reason NOT to die. Life ain't fuckin' easy. Make the most of what you got and make your own happiness. Don't let anyone tell you that whatever it is that makes you happy isn't worth it, because you only need to justify anything to yourself.
Actually, she ended up killing herself because she got pregnant with her ex's baby while we were together and she wanted to break up with me but couldn't bear telling me the truth. She was suicidal since I've known her, and attempted before we dated (had a big scar on her wrist that needed plastic surgery to fix)
she also had the same ex's abortion once before and he promised her that he wouldn't put her through it again if he knocked her up again.

I'll post more if y'all interested but its kinda long winded lol

Go to the niggerest city and find the biggest tallest niggerest nigger.
-dress up as a white woman of small stature to trigger his nigger-rape instincts

Be raped by the big-nig

-enjoy the sweet grasp of death as your organs are destroyed by the biggest-nigger-niggerdick

I have no children. At this point I won't ever have children. The few people who might give a shit are way too good to have a turgid little piece of shit like me in their lives.

They'll be better off. Ultimately, the'll realize how much of a waste of oxygen I am. Was.

Guys, I already won. He must self crucify himself.

Fuck you basement dweller and stop masterbating your tiny cock all over your handicapped sisters scrawney little pre pube tits !!

Fuck you, fuck boi.

I bet you take it up the ass.

The only reason you're giving is a skewed idea of your own self worth, which is what we're telling you is the problem. You're worth more than you know.

The real reason nobody should kill themselves is because you never know when we're gonna encounter aliens and shit. Technology is so far advanced don't you wanna see all the new cool shit? Goddamn people stay alive.

Please don't kill yourself

i see what you did there.... i like that game

OP you won't deliver you faggot

Hello, son of Allah!
I see you desire a way to end your time on this earth?
We are offering you a onetime deal with our newest airline!
Pay is good, and bonus is exactly what you desire.
Please consider employ. Is so easy even baby can do.

Boil bleach and inhale

Harambe

Trips of truth.

well I could use a friend. why not just leave?

>inb4 can't just walk away

you're going to kill yourself, why not walk to a different place first. nobody will care and you might get murdered

Is that the best you can do newfag your fucking pathetic like your fathers little chopper.

hanging

contract anemia, get paper cut.
-slowly bleed
-regret wanting suicide
--too late
Die in regret of dying

livestream that shit