Starting university in 10 hours, any advice/tips? Going into programming

Starting university in 10 hours, any advice/tips? Going into programming.

Fuck all the hot chicks

Join a frat

Don't fail any classes

Don't finger drunk girls

Also work out

Seems legit

Finger drunk girls

>Going into programming.
Learn how to masturbate quietly enough so you don't wake your dormmate

>1469164857874.webm
whats this chicks name?

get completely trashed every night, knowing that when you get out hillary will have the economy so wrecked it won't even matter that you have a degree.

Idk saved a while back

>2.78 MB
>Anonymous 09/06/16(Tue)00:46:12 No.70275

sucka dick faggotc

frats are for fags, don't pay for friends
don't be a fucking freshman, and act like you have been around the block a few times... but wear your lanyard at all times.
drugs are your friend.
condoms.
try and not to skip classes. its hard to stop once you go down that rabbit hole.
never buy textbooks unless fuckboi/girl professor makes you get some crazy stupid bundle.
network.
do not pre-game too hard before a football game, you will crash and burn by halftime.
if you work out, please for all that is BASED, lift legs.

but yeah, smoke hella dank and you will do fine

Drop out immediately if it isn't 100% paid for. Don't let them rape you with student loan debt for the rest of your life OP. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You and other anons who save and post these may be gay. The only feminine thing you see from the woman is hee face. But you see the dudes entire dick.

The focus is on the dick. Not a chick. Congrats on being gay.

Thanks

Software engineer at Intel/senior at Berkeley here. Fair warning, your cs major will give you headache and lots of pain. Software engineering is plumbing, but with code. It is labor. Now for advice:

Spend as little time alone as possible.

Hit on a new girl every single day. Takes 15 minutes a day. Could be an easy lay.

work out. College gym is basically free. Get your fat ass in there 3 to 4 times a week and build muscle.

Take a bullshit course just for meeting girls like psychology 101

Don't sign up for morning classes

Go easy an alcohol. Freshman have a tendency of getting shitfaced every other day, fucking their GPA in the ass. Don't let it be you user.

third year student here,

if you didn't go to frosh make friends in the first week. they'll be your friends for the rest of your university career. don't save shit for the night before. i know it worked in high school but this isn't high school, you're setting yourself up to fail if you procrastinate and your profs will just think it's funny.

This has got to be the cousin of a girl I work with.

Who else would have a stupid tattoo of a cup cake on the left of her stomach?!?

Is this what university is like in the US?

I'm in Canada and when I did my degree I never really met any permanent friends and there weren't huge parties or anything. Nobody even talked to each other during class or anything. Was pretty much a get in, get out type deal.

Don't know if you know anything about this but I'm driving and parking at a plaza. Is it true that if I park there for a couple days straight I will get in shit?

OP here, also Canadian. Any tips?

Who is that girl?

that's because you were bad at making friends and didn't get invited to any parties.

source: am also Canadian (ryerson university)

If you're gonna be posting all these webms at least provide source fuck

university of Waterloo ay

Network from day one, start signing up to glassdoor and linkedin. Get a co-op as early as you can, do multiple ones if you can, if you don't you're fucked unless you have a solid 3.8 or higher gpa (if on 4pt scale) and even then the economy is fucked so you're still going to have a hard time. Don't worry about postponing your degree a year or whatever on a co-op position, it's worth it.

In my experiences the asians will ignore you and generally hate you unless you're also asian. Otherwise nobody in sciences really interacts with each other. There's parties in the residence halls I guess, but I didn't stay in residence. I wasn't much of a party person I guess.
Overall it's pretty easy and you'll enjoy watching a quarter of your class dropout of university every year. Your first year you might have classes of like 800 students, by 4th year your class size will be like 5-10. I know my 4th year nuclear physics class had 6 people, my 4th year classical and statistical thermodynamics class had I think 7 people in it.
But of course, it's only easy if you go to class and actually study and whatnot. Most people don't bother.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see. Thanks

Also sign up to all your majors associations (like Engineering associations, chemical associations, etc). If you're in comp sci make sure you start piling shit onto github as well.

Its Jess !