So I was just watching the dank maymays on the internet webs when I noticed a wasp in my room

So I was just watching the dank maymays on the internet webs when I noticed a wasp in my room.
>Aw shit.jpeg
I did the right thing and opened the window and two more of the fuckers flew in. I'm currently taking cover on the stairs of my house. Hopeing they will go away

Help me Sup Forums you my only hope

To add context I had Chinese food but I took it out of the house as soon as the fuckers flew in. They are not getting my nosh.

Also sorry in advance for the grammatical errors. Auto correct fucks me up and plus I am a huge retard with three wasps in his room

No dejes que te piquen y acaba con ellas antes de que se multipliquen

You're pretty much fucked now, the only real chance you may have is if you can dig in on the stairs with your ballistic helmet and MG-42 and mow the fuckers down as they fly through your kill-zone.

Yeah no shit. It's a bit too late for that I'm counting five and I'm a massive pussy. Any easy ways Sup Forums? Or should I leave it for dubs to decide?

Shit lads they are at the top of the stairs too. Saw two of them in the light.
Dubs decides what do?

If one of those fuckers hit you, the other ones are gonna come for you

They must have a nest very close to your home. Get some bug spray and terminate them.

the house is theirs now.

Throw whatever to them, perhaps you might have a chance to kill one

I believe your right. Well looks like it's cardboard boxes for me now

Well win rar but no solution

go back to your country

wrap yourself in clothes and ductape an openings a wasp might crawl into.

Then get some object to swat the with, once you piss them off the will come after you, just smack them when they are close.

first things first op, what did you order from the China store?

n second off.. do you have a decoy hamster?

Sounds simple enough when there is one. But with a few it pretty risky.

>Update
There only one visible in my room and two out side of it in the hallway. I'm leaving exits open. Planning on making a bottle trap with soap. This means funny back in trying not to piss them off. Will report back.

>Spicy squid
>Egg fried rice still in the room but sealed
>Chips And curry sauce
>Plus a big old bottle of coke

god be with you.

Negative

not a bad order

hmmm... that's gonna be a problem

They seem to like my light bulb. Turned it off along with the one in the hall. Managed to let one out of a window in the hall too. It suddenly dropped out of it as soon as I opened it.
Bricks where shat

I'm about to make the trap. I fucking hope this works. Found it on wikihow so it's probably bullshit