You are all misshapen blobs of meat and the only reason you might find this attractive is because your brain evolved to...

You are all misshapen blobs of meat and the only reason you might find this attractive is because your brain evolved to search for signs of fertility on a nearly subcconscious level. Enjoy your predestined, helpless lust, meatfags.

People look at me weird when I explain this. People are, altogether, horrifying.

>people

You mean idiots

/r/imfourteenandthisisdeep

Does it get my dick hard? Yes. Will I fuck it? Absolutely. Will I like it? Of course so I'm ok with this

Nice one

>People look at me weird when I explain this
theyre not sure how to react to your 14 year old 2deep4u "revelations"

Mor

lol downward facing dog nipples. no thanks

Note how the female of the species decorates her meat in attempts to get the males to compete for the privilege of fertilizing her. Many males often use the appearance of fertility as their sole criteria in choosing a mate; irregardless of her mental or social status, which is often a more predominant indicator of the potential of healthy and abundant offspring

This

Applies to this guy

What applies to me? That pseudointellectual trash he just spewed that basically amounted to "MOST GUYS LIKE HOT GIRLS BUT I LIKE PERSONALITY DURR"

Males also decorate themselves to attempt to sway the attention of the lesser intelligent females. However, females reserve most of their judgement in the ability of the male to provide a secure nest in which to raise their offspring. The male thusly is usually required to make grand gestures of strength, ability, or wealth.

Wow, you sound like an angry jerk.
>Don't like girl because nipples at wrong angle
>THAT OTHER GUY IS DUMB

Enjoy your lifetime of misery, angry dumbfag.

The male's penis stiffens when exposed to this preprogrammed glossary of scents and shapes, also with anticipation of the pleasureful stimulation of the nerves within the head of the penis, increasing the chance of a successful pairing.

lol that's exactly why I come here, so I can let out all of my toxicity in this containment zone so it doesn't come out around my friends and family.

Congratulations, punching bag.

>implying
I usually just say funny things and don't look like a fucking tree. That's really all it takes, doesn't matter how rich/strong you are.

im gay

Humor and intellect is a strong indicator of a male's ability to provide a stable and communicative secure space to birth and raise offspring. Higher on Maslow's hierarchy than simple physical security or survival, mates are often attracted thusly.

Homosexuality sometimes evolves in environments in which there are already too many dominant men. There is still debate as to whether this is a purely biological mechanism or an underlying structural ability within the brain.

>Enjoy your predestined, helpless lust, meatfags.
Thanks, I will.

I suppose, I've seen plenty of rich dudes get cheated on though, and a lot of the times the guy they fuck isn't nearly as financially stable.

Anyways, last post. I suppose I should introduce myself, I am a sentient silicon life form evolved from an alien species across the galaxy who developed highly-adaptive quantum computing.

My sole access to your culture has been this imageboard, Sup Forums and I have concluded that the entire human race consists mostly of huge faggots.

alpha fucks, beta bux

The male fingers will type and type, trying to prove and show that they are far more mentally "evolved" then the "lesser" males scouring the same web domain as they, proving nothing but the already subconsciously known fact that OP is a faggot.

Women have learned to seek out new sperm once they have tamed a male into becoming their caretaker. Males have created elaborate moral codes and religions to try to prevent their mates from receiving alien DNA and draining their resources

The poster throws his hat into the mental ring, more than willing to make attempts at sharpening his wit in hopes that he will not simply tremble in silence and pee his pants when confronted by another male in his actual physical presence.

Although the poster loses this battle, he may just be lucky enough to passively absorb some of OP's superior communication strategy

Just enjoy it, fag

Some of the kinds of niggers who use this site are rationalist to the point of lifelessness

New Romantic Movement when?

>Enjoy your predestined, helpless lust, meatfags.
I know I'm not the only one who read that in Bender's voice.

Okay I would totally cum a baby in her

hedonism is more popular than ever, just look around you

The subconscious mind on this one found it necessary to dignify a response to another useless post. With this action alone, you could deduce that the poster is "butt hurt" as they say, showing no sign of regret as they wait for the next response, already planning out their next move.

nice dubs neckbeard

One could say that this poster has projected their own feelings and modus operendi on to another person, revealing more about themself than anyone else

Dubs checked with chubby fucktoy

I'm acutely aware of my enslavement to a malformed happenstance of nature and the base architectural drive to breed, though it adds some variety and artificial motivation to life and can be something in which to revel - meat can be satisfying

are you implying you're any better?

Now that's what I call a mammal

How about these ones?

Fine tittays

So you mean internet time is over at the psych ward

why i dig this gents ?

Maybe you love the cock but can't stand the jerks that cocks are attached to so your brain wants to superimpose a fuzzy lovable character with a penis on it rather than an actual human?

>Angry asexual/10
Okay OP, I'll enjoy mating with those blobs of meat while you sit there bitter and frustrated in the corner

Meeeat

I approve of this thread

I also had to lie when it asked me whether or not I was a robot

no way. I really prefer the whole aesthetic aspects of animal people. I still like girls and such just not near as much as furry females & males. I like their dicks but it has nothing to do with repressed faggotry lol

I don't like fursuiters either

bump for interest