What are your thoughts/b/ on the clowns in South Carolina?

What are your thoughts/b/ on the clowns in South Carolina?
I live in spartenburg

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/05/creepy-clown-sightings-expand-to-second-south-carolina-city.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

havent heard yet please tell of these clowns?

I'm a professional clown from Canada so it's mildly alarming. Plenty of people are scared as shit to see my shows and they have very little to do with horror

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/05/creepy-clown-sightings-expand-to-second-south-carolina-city.html

There was a dude(s) in a clown suit trying to lure kids into the woods. Like Gacy

people dress up in makeup and crazy hair colours mostly to impress kids at parties

Dude what the fuck

watched a news report..... id do that shit for fun, damn jigalos. also the news i saw said the only clowns with money to flash is fox news

Either a publicity stunt for the new butchering of "IT" or some Sup Forumstard actually went outside and acted on his impulses

you do know the old one missed a lot of things right? and the new guy seems to want it all in his version of IT

Used to live in boiling springs myself what kind of shit are you into we might know each other

Kek

The director is the guy who did True Detective right? The first season at least

We won't. I moved here a few years ago

dont know i just hope he keeps the beginning chapter with the fair and the ritual of chud. I wouldn't mind pennywise shouting i want to eat your pusdy though that shit would be a laugh

Trudeau?

Ah too bad definitely go try out myaku sushi group and monsoon noodle house also cookout is the shit
There's a frisby golf course called vau du Mar in boiling springs it's a great course and awesome game especially if your looking to do something outside
Pretty secluded too great place to smoke weed and drink a few beers
Found a blunt roach on a bench one time and pocketed it before my brother saw then on the next hole I got attacked by hornets
Fuck hornets

what kind of faggot kid would follow these fucks in to the woods

the ones that want candy and a dicking

Kek

So what's going on here? Is this some cult/fetish thing or is it just some dickheads scaring people? Or is it marketing for the IT remake?

Topkek

Have any young assholes been stretched out yet? If not, publicity stunt.

so lets talk the art of clowning ass-less chaps yes or no?

Live in Charleston. Honestly not really that surprised. SC residents are clowns in essentially every other aspect of living and behavior, so why not just make the full transition.

>Spartanburg
>You can't spell your own town?

"Roses are, violets are blue, hey kid we're going to have sex because I'm stronger than you."

-Tickles the clown

You mean like when the girl fucked all the dudes one by one?

yes and queer bashing in the 50s and homo hobo with stds

?

Gacy copycats?

Don't remember that in the book.

It's the Lizzard Man all over again.

gold

You live there and can't spell it properly?

eddie encounters the hobo under a porch, and one of the first chapters is about the town running out a gay guy who then is attacked by pennywise under the bridge

Shoot to kill. They are wrong to fuck with redneck country

Wow forgot all about that. Selective memory I guess

>clowns mysteriously happen to start showing up and doing scary things to garner media attention
>btw guys the new IT movie is coming out soon! Just a total coincidence!

Obvious PR stunt is obvious.

>What are your thoughts/b/ on the dubs in my post?
>I live in dubsburg

Btw fags heres the new and ?improved? pennywise.

ryuk? wheres my clown note

Clemson here, sparklecity gets what it deserves.

Beaufort reporting in, I just hope it doesn't spread down here.

But why would they do it in ghetto thug country?

Do you own a gun or guns

Is this a serious question

Fuck it I'll fall for your bait. They'd get lit up like a Christmas tree.

>expect us

Have the clowns even done anything? Seems like the cops could catch them pretty easily if they wanted to.

It's South Carolina, do you really have to ask that question?

My body is ready

Right. So you got enough pistols, scoped rifles, and auto rifles to end the clown mayhem

We just wanted to play a game
Of "kiss the magic eel for some
Chocolate candies" game

Just cum fuk in the woods a bit.

Funny. How bout you play suck the end of my 12 gauge. A little surprise comes out and it'll blow your mind.

Tender, pink, little assholes, like ripe fruit.....just waiting to be plucked and devoured

>What are your thoughts/b/ on the clowns in South Carolina?
I'm on my way

I bet you could suck start a harley

Shoot them down.

I leave that to you and your dad that seems like both of yours thing

Watch out we got us a real keyboard commando here! Kys

Where's that floodwater?

You didn't seem to mind when his mustached mouth was on your little
Hairless slender pee pee

You said your dad put his mustache on your pee pee as a kid? Thats sick dude

Go to bed, underage b&

You have to go to bed because your underage and have school tomorrow?

Good way to get shot. Taylor, SC here. I for one welcome our new clown overlords.

I bet you think you're so clever. You clicked on this thread, your dick throbbing because how of clever your comment would be. You quickly google imaged batman, downloaded an image, your rock hard cock so excited that you didn't even bother to change the file name, and had a slight orgasm when you posted this and realized the thread hadn't 404'd yet. You proudly pressed that post button and sat yourself down stabbing at the refresh button, waiting for your (you)'s to start popping up. I hope it was worth it you disgusting fuck. I hope this (you) gives you the climax of a lifetime you sick fuck.

My grandma said clowns don't sleep and if a clown keeps you up all night you become a clown. My grandma was a clown. When she died all her friends came to her funeral in one car.

I live in summerville rhis whole place is pretty fuckn nuts

Let me ask you something son. Do you ever see the clown that hides from gay people at walmart?

Hes Always being you

So you say you crave my cock, eh?

I'll take that as a no. Faggot