What does Sup Forums think of this fat faggot?

What does Sup Forums think of this fat faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=5EoetIL-MiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Average cumskin

I think you said it pretty nicely.

I'd smash

At least the guy's honest. Been watching his edgy ass for a decade now.

Who?

Yeah I'd agree.

Bill.... Haxly?

after I found out he puts things in his ass I couldn't take his opinion seriously

He's a leftist and a cultural relativist before being anywhere NEAR a skeptic as he claims to be.

wasn't it his mistress, some bitch who turned out to be a rad fem, who leaked it?

He is a disgusting E-beggar.

I'd rather listen to the guy who shoves bananas up his ass but is honest and has principles than oh idk Jaclyn Glenn who repeatedly plagiarizes. Maybe that's why she dropped out of med school.

Yeah it was, plus if you can't handle sexual fetishes as mild as assplay what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums

Show me the proof

he is Sup Forumsisexual

he's an avid lover of the bbc (big banana cock)

It's what happens when you don't go to college. Bills need paying, and this is all he's got.

Are you this new to the internet?

Seriously entertaining to watch.

Makes a LOT of good, sound points.

Often says aloud what I'm thinking in regards to certain stupidities we have to put up with.

Hugo and Jake (the Bible Reloaded) are better though, in my opinion.

check'd

TBR represent

I like his videos but I think he's a lot better on DP

>Misguided, but not a bad guy at heart.

The major problems are; he doesn't recognize that races exist, and he is unaware of (((their))) influence.

This is why he [and many others] always arrive at the wrong conclusions, and prescribe the wrong "cures" for the problems we face.

He's stuck in the false left-right dichotomy, but on the 2nd "libertarian" level.
>basically, he's still in the Matrix

Just watched their live stream with EggBitch defending himself against Galen and the peasants. Pretty fuckin cringe worthy.

Fuck this fat regressive fuck.

this

Mark Castillo??

wow.. didn't need to know that that's a thing..lol

pouring hot oil on your dick and squirting it in your ass isnt edgy

SJW nu male scum. Nothing to see here, it isnt hard to be an atheist and destroy believers.

the greatest human being on earth

there's another one where hes dipping his balls in boiling water

He's really gone to shit the past few years.
When I started watching in 09 he'd actually reference statistics and actual information.
Now he just rants and riffs on bs 100% of the time. Still watch though

TAA is an SJW? Are you on crack, trolling, or so far-right that anyone that's not part of the clan is considered an SJW to you?

Shawn crahan?

>Red Pill BS
KEK

>STAGE 1: Retarded, Out-of-Touch, Corporatist Useful Idiot.
Typical argument: [literally anything Fox broadcasts]
Liberal response: "Fuck, you're stupid."

>STAGE 2: VERY Retarded, Out-of-Touch, Corporatist Useful Idiot.
Typical argument: "Ayn Rand belongs in the Economics Section"
Liberal response: "Fuck, you're stupid."

>STAGE 3: SCARY Delusional, Retarded, Out-of-Touch Corporatist Useful Idiot.
Typical argument "LIBRUHLS R COMMIEZ! ENEMIES OF AMERICA! IT SHOULD BE LEGAL TO SHOOT THEM!"
Liberal response: "Wow, so this is why Reagan bankrupted and closed all the asylums and mental institutions..."

>STAGE 4: Nazi.
Typical argument: "This would be a perfect nation if it wasn't for leftists and foreigners. If it ain't white, it ain't right. All these goddamned college liberals destroying muh 'Murrica. OBAMA IS A MUSLIM COMMIE TERRORIST!"
Liberal response: [fits of laughter]

Fixed that for ya.

Is that john wayne

Last time I watch his shit, he was defending Islam, Muslims, and does not think that the mass Muslim migration to Europe is a problem.

dat "infographic" lawl

>IAMVERYSMART

So cringey...

good goys

Talks a lot of sense

And after I found out you've masturbated before I couldn't take your opinion seriously.

Ov Vey Muh six million. You just caused me psychological damage. Pay me my reparations

Is that supposed to be John Oliver?

FUCKING TOP KEK

Let's see...you're either a Stage 3 or 4...I'm inclined to say 3.

He's better now that Devon Tracey talked some sense into him regarding race and white guilt.

I...I have nothing left to give Rabbi Goldstein

tl;dr version: boo hoo hoo where has my white country gone? All my problems can be traced to foreigners!

SEE : Stage 4. Congrats, faggot.

I'd rather watch, Bennehh, TL;DR, sargon, Blaire White, or bearing but some of his videos are pretty good, for example the other kin video and the Marilyn Manson biography.

C U R R E N T
Y E A R
M A N

youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA

What a compelling argument, I am completely and utterly stumped.

This is a really accurate representation of those years, actually.

>implying "current year" isn't a 100% valid argument for regressive, non-inclusionary or other stupid shit that's already been long settled that the backwards hick trash in the right are bringing up again in lieu of any form of valid assertion.

>not believing in Evolution
CURRENT YEAR.

>believing in Trickle Down
CURRENT YEAR.

>supporting antigay, anti-minority sentiments
CURRENT YEAR.

>bitching about not only abortion but contraception
CURRENT YEAR.

All valid. Cry harder.

>mfw this is 100% accurate for ALL modern Republicans.

>That video

>Video splicing to edit phrases he didn't say together in lieu of an argument.

Well, that's the END of your validity, retard.

I wouldn't say he's a cultural relativist

>Evolution
You claim to believe in it, but you ALSO claim that all races are equal despite evolving in enormously different environments for tens of thousands of years.
Hmm...

>"trickle down"
Oh boy, here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=5EoetIL-MiM

>anti gay
Don't care

>anti-minority
Blanket term, applies to everyone
If you are Pro-lgbt, you must be anti-Islam
If you are Pro-Islam, you must be anti-lgbt

>abortion
Don't care

>contraception
Pay for it yourself

Cry harder.

Are you high, he's been bashing Islam since his literal first video. He has also outlined the dangers of those who are anti-western values mass immigrating and the fact that they need to learn to live with our values.

What he doesn't do is say BAN ALL MUSLIMS. BUILD MUH WALL!

'groid detected

He's an asshole.

He makes good points most of the times tho. Has been getting better lately compared to his older shit.

>kek

There were 2 "splices" to change what he said, and they were done in an OBVIOUS fashion to make the point.

>kittens replace with "refugees"
>the jump cut

All of his other statements were intact, and simply played back multiple times for effect.

i really like him

>literally defending TrickleDown

+Completely disproven
+Causes massive inequality of resources
+Caused mass economic instability
+ONLY the super rich benefit and they do so at the expense of everyone else.

Literally kill yourself.

>status quo

No.

It's more like:

How the FUCK can you still be a conservative after 1980? They have done literally NOTHING right or good for this nation in 35 years. They are not conservatives at all, they are responsible for TONS more debt, corporate welfare, fewer jobs, more poitnless wars, tax breaks for the wealthy, overseas tax shelters, they fought AGAINST every major civil rights movement and victory to date and they are 100% immune to facts. Studies show CONSISTENTLY that conservatives complete less education, have lower IQs, are FAR more misiniformed about global politics and political systems and are FAR less trusting of science and academia than their "liberal" counterparts.

This is the Information Age. You know that computer that that those pesky Nigerians are always using to steal your credit card numbers? You can actually LOOK SHIT UP with that! It's amazing. When I was in school, we had to go to libraries and read entire books to gain the knowledge necessary to become successful. You retards have it all sitting on a screen that sits in front of you and/or never leaves your fucking pocket and SOMEHOW you're all still just as misinformed and stupid as the corporatist useful idiots before you were. It's pathetic, it damages out economy to put up with you losers and there is NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS.

would bang/10

I imagine this poster is just trolling, but people who are serious must be children or very sheltered adults. I think a well rounded person should be able to ignore shit like that and just listen to opinions instead.

TAA has a million subs mate, he doesn't actually need to beg at this point. If you're talking about prior to this point, sure, it was risky what he did, but it paid off. That's kind of how starting a business - especially in entertainment - works.

I don't think that's particularly valid criticism.

4 minute long video addressing extremely valid points.
>HURR NOPE!
>picture of pee pee
>Disproven cuz I said so!

user, the "super rich" do not pay taxes in the first place, raising the tax rate will have little to no effect.
>What are the Panama papers
>What are offshore holdings

We have wealth inequality because half of the middle class jobs have left the country and the other half are being done by illegal immigrants for 1/4 the cost.

The super rich want HIGHER taxes for everyone because that slows down upward mobility between the classes. Effectively they are neutering potential competition before they can amass any significant assets.

why should I give a fuck about his special snowflake ass opinions. he looks like a cuck